FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right. Face plates.

...Can we just go with it and mock the silliness? Cause I'd be cool with the mockery.

You heard him everyone.

Kitti, please allow the otters to tuck their shit in Derek's faceplate.

But you said you'd be cool with the--

Uuuugh. -__-

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

*George Takei moment all up in this bitch*

I honestly was going to have a post in today. Was going to work on it this morning. But all sorts of shit is going down right now with a family medical emergency, not sure what kind of connection to interwebs I'll have. NPC my character down the hole (Don't take that out of context Miss Kitti) and such if need be. I'll hopefully be back availible on Friday or Saturday.

Apologizes

- Woodrat

So, we jumping down this hole or what?

Give it a day. Then we'll start kicking them into the hole 300 style.

"THIS! IS! GOTHENHEIM!!!"

*twiddles thumbs*

*in space*

Okay....

NO ONE remove their helmets.

NO ONE kneel in front of any leathery egg-shaped objects.

NO ONE try to pet obvious vagina monsters that are pissed off with you.

NO ONE take anything that was clearly sacred to this place.

NO ONE press any buttons or pull any levers.

*Shoves everything into her pockets and whistles nonchalantly*

I'll post today or tomorrow.

ARE WE FROM THE FUTURE?

Yarp.

And I can post as one of the NPCs, training you up, so it's not quite so random when you pop up.

Okay....

NO ONE remove their helmets.

NO ONE kneel in front of any leathery egg-shaped objects.

NO ONE try to pet obvious vagina monsters that are pissed off with you.

NO ONE take anything that was clearly sacred to this place.

NO ONE press any buttons or pull any levers.

Are we allowed to guess which one of us is the Android?

AT LEAST tell me we aren't the Prequel.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Bjeorn Sørensen

Appearance: http://kamikazuh.deviantart.com/art/...rior-277402163 http://numonquallet.deviantart.com/a...rior-191872922

Reputation: A fearsome warrior ready to defend Fateguard until his dying breath when enraged he goes into a mindless state of violence where his resilience to pain increased.

Royal Blessing: Pelt of the Ice Bear, a once ferocious monster larger than any bear that wiped out an entire squad before it was slain. It is a symbol of Bjeorn's own vicious fighting style.

Holy Blessing: Armor of the blood stained knight, when the wearer is enraged the armor will numb the pain one experiences during battle, but once the fight is over the pain that was once numbed returns.

Magic Blessing: Gauntlets of Discernment passed down Sørensen lineage it increases the person's perception giving them an increase in foresight and allowing them to read some of their opponents movements based on neuro-linguistics.

Legend: Rumor has it that Bjeorn was ambushed one night by a demon while he was off duty, he was able to fight it off but not before losing a lot of blood. He was found in an alley way the next day in a pool of blood most of which was his own, surprisingly he was back on the streets within a matter of days.

Off-Duty: When not on duty as a fateguard Bjeorn works as a construction worker, helping rebuild any damaged parts of the city and building new additions as well.

anything i need to tweak or change?​

Status
Not open for further replies.