FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? *checks*

Oh Goddamn it... -.-"

*Throws self down the maw*

I had originally had included a response. But it was tied with the original post I had made before the sort semi server deletion we had yesterday and was tied also in part to Chaos' post that was lost. Apparently I had removed it when I redid the post after Chaos had to rewrite his and changed what Derek said.

Frak... I'll rehash it tomorrow. Sorry.

the armor will numb the pain one experiences and push their physical abilities to the limit. But once the fight is over the pain returns and the wearer becomes exhausted to the point of collapsing.
The first part's cool, but the second part's a bit vague. Are we talking back-flips? Super-strength? High Stamina? The ability to put your leg behind your head? The armour should really only have ONE effect, and the pain numbing will cover a lot of stuff, e.g. the ability to lift something without acid burn, the power to keep on running when your muscles are torn, the ability to endure the elements, etc.

allowing them to read some of their opponents movements.
I see roleplayers use this term a lot. But what does it mean? You can tell that someone's swinging a sword at you, by noticing that they're swinging a sword at you? Or are we talking Derren Brown style neuro-linguistics, like you can tell someone's intentions by the way they move their index finger in a half circle whilst pronouncing the letter T? Or is this just psychic I KNEW YOU WUZ GONNA DO DAT! terrirtory?

Everything else is good.

kk took care of it, the armor will numb the pain but the any cuts breaks or bruises that he'll get in battle will still be there afterwards and will start to exerience pain soon after the fight is over so he still has to be careful. the gloves do have the same kind of effect of neuro-linguistics but only gives the user a basic understadning of it, mainly deals with muscle movement so he can interpret some off his opponents attacks

Okay. You're approved.

Are you a new recruit? Or an old member just returning to duty?

I can post an intro with one of the Chapter House trainers if you want

What? *checks*

Oh Goddamn it... -.-"

*Throws self down the maw*

I had originally had included a response. But it was tied with the original post I had made before the sort semi server deletion we had yesterday and was tied also in part to Chaos' post that was lost. Apparently I had removed it when I redid the post after Chaos had to rewrite his and changed what Derek said.

Frak... I'll rehash it tomorrow. Sorry.

Sorry Wood. I ended up not liking my original post much so I changed it to something I felt was of better quality. Sorry for throwing you off. :/

Okay, there's your intro Chronos. And hopefully the hint has been given...

Is Jenra the last person who needs to climb down into the hole, or is anyone else coming down too? I'm halfway done with my post, I'm just wondering.

Alyss, Tahan and Erilyn are still topside.

*dramatic entry*

Okay, [MENTION=22]Kitti[/MENTION] and [MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION], you're the last ones to come down. And you need to react to Chronos's character turning up with a message for Corben.

Kay ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Mutter Mutter Post edited. Tell me who else I missed. Oh wait... the otters...

Sorry for the really long delay. Work.... work... and medical problems are the bane of my existence.

Okay, that leaves Kitti alone with the messenger dude.

INCLUUUUUUUUDE HIM!

I'd be grabbing torches and pitchforks to go fishing for posts but it's the holidays so I'm being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.