FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not so much that as it is sometimes the time of year and other matters like personal vacations or something go over my head without my thinking of it. I often forget people don't always have free time to post like I do.

We have a Kitti deficiency. She's the only one left who can interact with the messenger. Otherwise I'll have to wave NPCs at Chronos and make the deus ex machina all the cruder.

Oh my... Come on Kitti, before Asmo has to jury-rig a post that helps what he needs.

*cough*

Since I went last, I could always just edit my post to have Jenra reply to the dude? I actually completely forgot he was there when I wrote Jenra's post, so that was a 'my bad' moment. I sent Kitti a message asking if she's already working on a post, but uh, yeah. That's an option.

Hey guys, I'm around but against all expectations I'm actually busy doing things during the holidays! I will examine the thread closely tonight.

Alright, Breaks over! Holidays done! Get back to posting you lazy bastards. The time for excuses is over!

Fighting jet lag, will resume duties soon.

...wow. Uh. Okay. My offer to edit my post to go back and include the new dude still stands, though I dunno how Kitti will feel if she has to go back and edit hers, too, as a result.

Awesome. Four characters in a row have ignored the messenger.

That's Medieval efficiency.

YOU ALL SUCK. I'LL REPLY TO CHRONOS MYSELF.

I'm in the hole. Messenger can do whatever.

Jack, do you wanna post what happens to Corben in the DOOOORWAY!!! Or should we sort out the Messenger stuff first?

Oh we're waiting on Jack to give the details? That explains a lot. And here I thought Asmo had started slipping over the holidays.

I actually wasn't aware I was needed for details. Thought we were on the messenger stuff.

Roit then.

Name: Dimaethordîs Lîthlavan
Reputation: She is Marchwarden of the FateGuard. Her duty is to lead and organize scouting missions with her underlings and to guard the borders of the land and city.
Royal Blessing: The Cloak of the Marchwarden given to her by the King himself
Holy Blessing: The Ear of Osgiliath is a technique that uses echolocation. This allows the wielder to find their way in consuming darkness.
Magic Blessing: The Arrows of Galathon are of pure steel, and they are the most accurate arrows known to be present in the country.
Legend: Dimaethordîs was said to be born with the black markings on her skin. Some claim her father was bitten by the demon Spider-Mother known as Shelob just before Dimaethordîs was conceived. She neither denies nor accepts the legends.
Off-Duty: Dimaethordîs teaches and trains aspiring archers and swordsmen and women. She is well known for her aggressive teaching tactics and her high success rate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.