FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

No one goes into space. That counts as leaving the city.

Agenzt teh ruelz.

Good god I love these sequences where we have to recap everything in character every time someone shows up late.

Seriously, the FateGuard need a "Punch-in by" time. Consistent hours man! CONSISTENT HOURS. I mean honestly? The scene so far can be summed up as such...

"The Rove Maw has returned. We need to stop it."
*Door opens* "What's happening?"
"We need to stop the Rove Maw..."
*Door opens* "What's going on?"
"...We need to stop the Rove Maw..."
*Door opens* What's wrong?
"WE NEED TO STOP THE MOTHERFUCKING ROVE MAW! FUCK!"

...Okay...I feel better now.

You know that you don't actually have to tell her, right?
I can read.
You guys can say things like "explained to her while they walked" or just offer a short summary like "what's going on is that the otters betrayed us!"

:D

Or keep doing what you're doing and assume she'll figure out what's happening.

The falcon's taking minutes. It's cool.

*throws Faulkner against the wall*

My reply's halfway done, I should have it up tomorrow, barring any unforeseen misfortune. Sorry for the delay, work's been eating me alive.

You know, Alexander is really the only one that shouldn't know what the fuck is going on.

Now to work him back into the story.

The moment Corben gets knocked out and Derek takes command, we'll be at each other's throats.

...You'll do it. I know you'll do it. You can't fool me. I know you want to make that into a chapter.

The ancient art of body-language divining through a steel helmet, lost for all eternity.

Derek's got X-ray vision. As long as he doesn't glance in an easterly direction, he's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.