FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Checks Hydro's food for mercury*

*HISSES AND THROWS ROCKS AT JACK*

Our untucked shit, Jack, OUR untucked shit.

Ours.

We could rule the world, you and I. RULE IT!

But no.... no... you're still too blind. TOO BLIND! To see any of this.

You're too driven by your conscience to realize what needs to be done, too afraid of the consequences that are threatened.

So I ask you: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR, BOY? MMMMMMHMMMM, I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE SALON AND DEMAND A REFUND BECAUSE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, that shit's wack. It's bringing down the whoooooole ensemble.

The otters are watching.

*Notes a surprising amount of brain parasites*

Ah, Asmodeus. A fine magnum opus.

I thought everyone was summoned to the whole "MALWIN DUN FUCKED UP" Fiasco.

o.o

Woody's gonna have our charries interrupted to join the others inside, I just needed to get a post up because my schedule's been cray-cray and I don't want to be That One Person Who Still Hasn't Posted Yet.

lol, gotcha. I was just like.... "Wait... whut..."

Is that "That One Person Who Still Hasn't Posted Yet" no longer.

I really need to get back into the swing of things... also need to stop being "That One Person That Is Always Late To The Plot Revelations And Needs To Be Brought Back Up To Speed"

I like how Castanamir walked past you two in my last post, but then decided to write a scroll, attach it to his falcon, send it to another messenger, then get that messenger to walk over to you.

That's quality service right there.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Wait... what??

Oh Motherfu...

I'll fix it.

[EDIT] Fixed, let the conversion of Malwin into the big bad commence.

Uh ... I'm back. May I please be filled in on what's been happening while I've been gone battling exam papers with my scientific calculator and ballpoint pen? And if there are any suggestions as to how Arkavenn can come back to the story, that's fine too.

Aloysius, Elayna & Sayra were revealed as traitors being possessed by a Wiccan cross on the eastern slopes. This cross seems to be controlling the Wounded Hand from afar. They killed the Twins in a twisted attempt to harvest their powers of perception (so they could see the symbol clearer). But we cornered the traitors at the library and killed them, meaning that Kale is now the only traitor unaccounted for. Aloysius's sister has joined us to redeem her family name, and a city-wide law is now in effect that no one must look beyong the East Wall at first light, lest they too be corrupted.

The current chapter begins the day after. Malwin has been found in possession of diabolical texts and Wiccan charms, and his wife and daughter have passed away in the night. The FateGuard fear that he is another one of the traitors. He is currently being interrogated at the Chapterhouse, and has revealed that he was conducting the spells in an attempt to save his family. He failed, however, and now a mysterious hole has opened up in the floor of his house, leading to mysterious catacombs that no man of Gothenheim could possibly have built.

Arkavenn is outside, in a water trough, sobering up from some post-curfew celebrating.

I'm gonna have to step out of this chapter unfortunately. Not really feeling it with Atlas atm, perhaps in the next episode I'll make an appearance.

FateGuard .. in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

*runs Unanun's car off the road*

Status
Not open for further replies.