FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But .. it enunciates the point ..

:'(

I'll enunciate your p--

Er... we can have candles, but you'd have to knock it off a table or a wall or something and then step on it.

And this is a really silly conversation. -__-

Silly is good. I edited my post anyways, since it's my fault for not reading.

Erm...

Zachary and Allison would have been dead 13 years ago. Derek started his training to join the FateGuard right after they died, was training for ten years and has been working with the FateGuard the last four.

Blarg. I misread your family history. Didn't see the four year part.

Fixed.

Oct 30, 2012: The day Asmodeus messed up.

More like Feb 08, 2012.

*Clicks "First" button on thread navigation*

Crever girr ...

I'm reminded of a main plot point from the manga Berserk, about religion and magic.

And then there was a really long Leonardo post where he gets turbo mad like he's in a spanish soap opera.

Righteous butthurt over a situation he doesn't even know the full extent of.

And how does he know Malwin's family is dead if he jumped in at "Did you summon the Maw"?

It wuz in the scroll, I assume.

Either that, or he used his Godzilla vision.

I'd go with that it was on the scroll, if it were me.

If it helps, Chaos, I could write out an entire detailed account of what is on the scroll. After all it isn't like he has any flaws that would result in jumping into a situation with righteous butthurt. No other character in the history of fiction has ever jumped in on a situation they do not fully understand. That would just be unrealistic since everyone is super logical all the time.

Guess I'll go and edit to make it more clear what the basics of the scroll are so you can sleep better tonight.

I'm sleeping better already.

Y'know... I sometimes think this is one of the most successful roleplays I've run because we all hate each other so much.

*kicks Jack in the balls*

Why do you spell Derek's name so boring?

That's it. You. Me. Mud pit. Twenty minutes.

Everyone else make sure TK can't watch. She'd likely try to jump us or some shit.

WH-WHAT? BUT-BUT!

IT'S JACK AND I, WHO'S SHIT WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER UNTUCKED.

IT'S JACK'S GODDAMNED FUCKING TEASING THAT PUSHES ME TO POST LIKE I DI, AND I AM NOT SO SURE HE CAN BE TRUSTED TO POST ON HIS OWN, SO I PESTER HIM.

OUR SHIT.

OUR UNTUCKED SHIT.

LAID OUT BARE FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. LIKE A BROKEN MIRROR IMAGE OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, AND DIDN'T KNOW THE WORLD YET. LIKE A JOB, WHICH IS SO MENIAL, AND YET, YOU COME BACK, DAY AFTER DAY, BECAUSE OF THE VIEW THERE. LIKE TAHAN WITHOUT ONE OF HIS MILDLY CONFUSING POSTS, WHERE YOU'RE NOT SURE WHO'S THE ONE IN THE WRONG.

LIKE A SAINT WITHOUT A COMBAT CRUCIFIX.

OR ASMO, WITHOUT HIS SARCASM AND SPITE.

Our fully untucked shit. ALL of our fully untucked shit.

That scares the otters.

*is deafened from the caps locks*

X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.