FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, because my job quit, the resources I was using got sucked up by something else and now I'm in a queue. FLARGH.

/Raises a hand.

Will be back by ...

10th of November. 1 week later, maximum.

DON'T KILL OFF ARKAVENN. HE'S OFF GETTING DRUNK. OR WE CAN TALK ABOUT SOMETHING TO EXCUSE HIS ABSENCE LATER.

Ugh, wish I knew more ye olde vocab. Some of the words are too modern sounding.

Okay. Castanamir's birdy will be rousing you all to come poke Malwin with sticks.

But, I'm a woman- I don't have a stick!

UGH. That feeling when the plot stick is being passed around and no one but the person holding it can make any sort of meaningful post! In that case...

*Holds Jack at gunpoint*

You best get typin' again. I greased this trigger.

I want a FateGuard version of this:

Well, we just need people to post themselves getting to the chapterhouse and reflecting on the mention of witchcraft and the news of Malwin's family passing away. Maybe flashbacks to how some of us comforted Malwin in his struggles, or what we think of the gruesome twosome (Leo & Malwin), or how we feel about our own families whose lives we risk. Plus Arkavenn throwing up in the courtyard could provide some comedy. You guys seemed to do alright last chapter when you had to arrive at the Chapterhouse.

Since there was whispering I thought Corben was the only one who knew the full details. >_>

Now that I know I heard that stuff that changes everything.

Hey, I'm all good- Alyss & Malwin nookie means a lot of time and intimacy, I have plenty to work with.

*turns Alyss into the iceberg that sinks the Titanic*

<.<

>.>

But serious, with the change of hair and the bandages- what the hell did he do? Skin himself?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I give up.

Jack, with these people as my witness, all five hundred inactive players and a good 5-8 actually active members of this RP- I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR GAMES ANYMORE.

I refuse to be wondering what you're planning- I know you get some kinda sick satisfaction out of watching me try to figure it out and being impatient.

NO LONGER.

No more impatient Julez for you. None. >=(

(How you like THEM apples!?)

PS: What the heck are you planning?! For serials, man. This is redonkadonk. T.T

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Getting REALLY curious about Corben's wife.

Spicy.

*looks up from his meager plot notes.*. Yep. I'm a master of subterfuge and intensive mind games.

*turns over the notes to find them scrawled on a Just for Men box*

:o

Why be there so many Slender Men in that thread?

Mine is a witty play off my name. Chaos is just a fanboy.

Unanun, what candle are you stomping on? We're still at the Chapter house, not Malwin's place.

*hovers over the edit button*

Woops. Ha. Gimme a sec.

Candle on the floor still okay? I imagine it those giant dripping things still being lit indoors for prayer or something.

Also, you've matured a fantasy I had into something very neat.

Er... a candle on the floor of the common room.... ?

Do you really have to squish a candle? It was probably a gift from Corben's mother or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.