FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT's ok, at least you don't have my problem- lately I seem to be making a lot of mistakes in my posts- my most recent was the SECOND version, the first, was me thinking Derek was still at home. Least I checked with him to make sure I didn't screw up, and changed what I needed to.

Unanun, what about the whole "living with Leonardo" subplot? And surely Father Gregory has something to say about this "Goddess Aurora" whose been corrupting locals and making wiccan crosses appear on the hills? It'd be good to get back to some of your motivations.

Haven't been posting lately since I have had company from out of town visiting that I only get to see once in a blue moon. Goes by the name of AMPOULE. We have gone to a bunch of movies at the theater, played tons of video games, went to a convention where we met SPACE GHOST, going to Halloween Horror Nights to get scare crapless by SILENT HILL. And a buncha other fun stuff.

BEEN RAPING ME IN THE BUTT EVER SINCE SHE GOT HERE TOO.

It isn't over yet either cause she's staying until the 27th.

But I will find some time somewhere to get in a decent Fateguard post tomorrow if the planets align and she gets her dick out of my ass. . .

. . . but she says that's unlikely since her barbs are in place and that we'll be stuck like this for a while.

P.S.

HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

*noms on popcorn*

Help? Sounds like you're having the time of your life Orion.

Asmodeus: Righto, chap.

*Has an aneurysm from waiting for Jack*

Jack will post when everyone's introduced.

Is everyone introduced?

Cos this is filler! Filler time! And no one's gonna save ya from the plot about to strike! You know it's filler! Filler time!

Oh my... Corben does not sound happy.

That's because in high fantasy genres like this the church is always a bunch of stuffy dickheads who do more bad than good!

So while we're talkin' filler is it cool if I use the Archmage in my post for more filler? :D

In flashback, yus.

Woody's my filler.

Whether or not that's exactly what it sounds like remains to be seen.

In flashback, yus.

Erm...I meant as in present day cause Derek went to talk to him about Arcanium since they investigated the site of his "death" fourteen years prior.. But I'm assuming that wouldn't work out so...I guess I need to either edit my post or write myself out of a corner.

Oh, I thought you mean Arcanium. Yes, the wizardly Eldritch Guild dude is fine.

*releases him from the cage*

I'll write something soon. Some code I had running on the university's supercomputer mysteriously failed overnight and I can't even remote into my computer at work to figure it out, so I'm pulling my hair like a headless chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.