FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could help show Jenra around. I've already posted, but can I get around that?

Faulk could post meeting you at the Chapterhouse

*pokes Faulk*

I'M WORKING ON IT

IT'S A LITTLE HARD TO WORK ON A POST WHEN MY BOSS KEEPS COMING OVER TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING OKAY

(lol RPing at work because that's the only place I have internet these days)

It will prove difficult to polish Derek's armor considering he's wearing it. Unless you plan on clinging to him like a monkey picking through another monkey's scalp.

And that would be creepy.

In all seriousness though Derek's armor isn't something that's regularly around the FateGuard without him being in it. If he's not wearing it it's likely at home with him on it's armor stand.

It will prove difficult to polish Derek's armor considering he's wearing it. Unless you plan on clinging to him like a monkey picking through another monkey's scalp.

And that would be creepy.

In all seriousness though Derek's armor isn't something that's regularly around the FateGuard without him being in it. If he's not wearing it it's likely at home with him on it's armor stand.

Oh, I know, I just needed an example and his name popped into my head, I could still change this, though.

Clean mine. :|

In the IC, Woody.

Woodrat, your character trains new FateGuard people, right? I know that other guy volunteered to show Jenra around, but I'd honestly prefer to have her training right now.

<.<

*Prays that people keep a posting rhythm.*

Soon as I fix my f****** c*** of a m************ s*** eating pile of f****** arse banditry computer, I'll post.

but seriously. This fucking thin I swear. Next time it does this, I'm taking a three pound mash hammer to it, pounding it to dust then pouring petrol on the dust and lighting it on fire

A cremation for your computer? How thoughtful of you.

SCATTER ITS ASHES IN A VOLCANO.

I'll scatter it's ashes on a pile of dogs hit if it does this to me again!!

*watches Richtor spaz out in the corner*

Did someone look beyond the eastern wall?

We ready for my post or dya want to hold off for more participation?

Did someone look beyond the eastern wall?

Sounds like his computer did.

Woodrat, your character trains new FateGuard people, right? I know that other guy volunteered to show Jenra around, but I'd honestly prefer to have her training right now.

Right, Faulk and I talked and coordinated sorta. I'll be posted just as soon as she does, I guess the tour group comes later.

Not sure if I should participate in this, I tried writing some filler earlier and blanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.