FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmo, please don't kill me, I'll be on vacay for nine days. Starting.... in three days....

*Huggles everyone*

Psh, there's wifi everywhere!

I'm going to mexico, it would cost a hell of a lot to post from there.

:( Probably true

It does, I looked it up =(

I go on vacay every year, but I hate doing this to the RPs I'm in.... SORRY ASMO! Maybe I can convince Tegan to do naughty things while I'm gone, to make sure that no RP of Asmo's progresses until I get back...

Asmo you're a fowl creature.

Pecking away at our typos bit by bit.

You guys are such bird-brains ...

OH, Chaos, Just have Alyss be around you guys, being all quiet.

Have her tag along silently? That I can do. :D

THE SHOW SHALL GO ON...just as soon as someone posts. *Cocks his shotgun* Which of you is it gonna be?

Okay, seven assassins. That's one each and maybe some spares if people don't post. These guys are very good fighters and have the odd animal trait or single magic speall to enhance them. So I'm imagining intense chases through the castle and one-on-one duels - no easy hack-and-slashing.

And someone needs to rescue the Queen.

Whoa, major plot advancement detected. Off to read the IC!

I'm assuming you will post frequently with us as we battle the assassins?

Oh oh oh, dibs on the guy with the queen!

Anywho, since I'm not expecting Asmodeus to write seven separate battles at once I took a few liberties about the horse man that ran off with the queen.

You can NPC the assassins yourselves. I may throw in the occassional post if I think you're making it look too easy.

Hm... alright, it's something I haven't done much of before but I suppose I could write something on the order of chapter length.

I wanted to run and inform Leo, but that would have been too much of a time skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.