FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Tahan fall out of the rafters and land on one of the fucker! D:<

Or...wait till TK has Alyss shoot em! Or something!

I'd actually do it.

Sorry for the wait, I'll have the post up soon

Hey when you're prepping to take a 4 hour course with a famous voice actor and still manage to post, you have permission to get on my case allllllll day.

Yes, Orion's right. Whenever any of us are doing anything with anybody famous we are allowed to be dicks.

I think Asmo just broke my sarcasm detector.

*Tap tap*

Yep. Totally busted.

Experiments in readability continue.

Okay, the archer on the battlements is very very VERY accurate. He will not miss if you give him a target. And also, he has perfect eyesight. His arrows can be snapped or deflected as normal.

You can post yourself finding his position or getting close to him, but please don't describe his appearance until I do.

Also, Orion, you have now used the word pristine 23 times in this roleplay. If you do it 7 more times Cthulhu will rip out your eyes.

I think I'm more horrified you took the time to control+F it.

Now I have to keep count so that I can edge inconspicuously away when he gets to 29...

Don't relax too soon, Kitti. I'm keeping track of the number of conversations you attempt in the middle of combat. >:[

**Scribbles down notes that Asmo would appreciate even less character dialogue in this roleplay**
Figure out what you want, though. You just got confused when I wrote entire posts without saying anything. >:[

Just copy me. Emulate me. Do everything I do until there is nothing left of your original selves.

That's all I ask from you people.

Asmodeus: "I shall study your characters very carefully before hijacking them"

*All of unanun's characters in Asmo's RPs never say anything*

I wonder if this is a reflection on me or Asmo.

I'll just pick something that sounds similar then Asmo, like piss green.

Or just, you know. . .

Pristine pristine pristine pristine pristine pristine pristine

And while you're at the task of having nothing better to do, count how many times I say bandages, your head might explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.