FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we've thrashed out a plot in the Cbox. I'll PM people as we go along.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Lilith Evira

Appearance:
51bb95bb17cfc7b7cd8ab1a2872589d3-d3v35nt.jpgLeonie_de_Sainte_Vire_by_liiga.jpg

Royal Blessing: A tattoo on her upper back, the emblem representing the Fateguard.

Holy Blessings: A barbed whip, shaped out of black gold. A texture to it and endurance as strong and as heavy as tungsten. This enhances her speed in a subtle manner but she is recognised as a swift and quick warrior.

Barbed_Whip_by_Jilzabug.jpg

Magic Blessing: A pendant lies around her neck beneath her armour, giving her the eye of precision. The eye gives her the skill of sight which exceeds any other. She can see at far distances, and things which would usually blur up-close. When a range attack is performed via her whip, or even a simple wooden spear or bow-and arrow. She will be on point at her target every single time. A precise approach when in combat and something that she is recognised for in her battles.

Legend: Around the town, she usually keeps to herself and helps others with the mundane tasks which they request of her. However, she gained quite a name for herself back in her early ages of being part of the Fateguard. Being shrouded by her thick armor, without a shape to it. She passed off as a man for the majority of her life, and was recognised as one of the swift-footed males in the cavalry.

Off-Duty: She comes off quite masculine to those around her, however when out of her armor and in the casual thought of her hobby, she enjoys flower arranging. She likes to take part in the party events, and the balls which take place from time to time. She can be quite glamorous when she intends to be.

ACCEPTED

Chaos, who the hell is Theo?

...Uh. I dunno. o_O My bad. I guess in my half asleep state I wrote Theo instead of Kael. I'll go fix that.

It's curious how I alluded to Tahan's weapons in the werewolf arc only to have the sudden revelations brought out now. This is just an observation with no connotations. Maybe Derek couldn't see in the dark that well, that night.

I think we gave more a crap about a werewolf being chased than whatever weapons someone the team collectively dislikes used.

Whoa, chill! ._.

Yeah, Derek has made a few leaps in his train of thought... but he's right in seeing the link between Father Gregory plundering the dragon corpse and then one of Father Gregory's neophytes turning up with dragon claw weapons.

Assuming from this that Tahan was the guy in armour is a bit of a stretch, but it could be argued both ways.

Whatever's best for the story should be followed here, I think.

I wasn't interested in being incredibly secretive, and personally have no problems with the way the story is progressing. Was not expecting such a defensive retort.

I wasn't being defensive. I used the teams dislike to point out a plausible reason as to why no one took particular note of whatever Tahan did the previous night.

As for the logic, I thought maybe I might be overextending a little but I figured if it was that big a problem someone would say and I'd just change it in the end.

Liquid bubbles in your neck? o_O

Also, how many CORNERS does this room have?!

*makes the banquet hall spherical*

*POKES AT ASMO*

Sorry for not posting in a while. I shall get right on it.

Three quick clarifications:

Tahan != Wolverine

Bone spikes != bone daggers. They're teeth that have been chiseled into spikes. Stabbing only, no cutting. To the untutored eye they could be marble spikes.

Tahan probably keeps a ring of these guys on a leather harness strapped around his forearm.

Unanun, I know you don't want to hear from me- but you need to chill. Chaos wasn't trying anything. He's not the one that needs to chill.

I just now noticed the stupid altercation. Chaos was merely giving reasons why it wasn't focused upon, not being defensive.

I thought you were past this.... stage. Your small actions weren't noticed because the focus is on the PLOT of that current chapter. You're a role player, one of many in this RP.

Everyone loves to feel that their character is unique and special, and that people will notice when you drop hints about your precious character.

Do NOT act like that towards other role players again. It's rude and disrespectful. Quite frankly, I hope you're done with this phase of "I'M SO SPECIAL in EVERY FREAKING ROLE PLAY" soon. It's fucking annoying, also, you're unintentionally managing to piss me off extraordinarily quick. Honestly, I don't know how Asmo puts up with your bullshit. I'm sorry, kid, but you're not that remarkable, in writing talent or character design, or ideas. You're not special. Everyone in this fucking RP seems to get that but you. We're carrying out a story that is guided by Asmo. EVERYONE HAS QUIRKS AND SPECIAL SHIT, therefore, no one's really that special, are they?

Chaos.... *Huggles* good posts, good attitude.

Whoa, chill! That was posted in a response to a visitor message ButterMonkey left on my profile.

lolo

Also, I get that my character is a source of antagonism, but I'd rather he not insult it OOC. Unless he admits that he personally feels that way. Then I'm fine with that; I presume he is projecting his dislike of me onto Tahan.

Also, I have no idea why you anger so quickly when I post addendums or errata, since everyone seems to do that.

Dropping hints

I wasn't dropping hints at all. It's your choice to do whatever you want with information that I transparently present. I think it's perfectly legitimate to wonder (and honestly, I really have no idea why you blew up over a completely innocent expression of curiosity) why Derek had a Sherlock Holmes moment. Again, I'm going to stress that personally I really don't care nor do I think this affects the pacing in whatever way. In fact, this speeds things up considerably. I was just curious as to why it was not noted before. I was curious, I was not any of the following:

- indignant
- shocked
- disappointed that no one picked up my 'hints' and made me the star of the last chapter

I was curious (want me to say that again?), so I asked. And honestly, I did not expect such a harsh retort from Chaos. One might say I was miffed. But, I won't be if I discover his motivation behind what I consider to be a backhanded reply. Oddly enough, if the (petty) reason is that I am not liked as the person behind 'unanun,' then that's actually fine!

This is also the second time I've had to endure your insults. Although most of what you say wooshes over my head like the summer breeze, the third time I might have to drop the gloves a little. Consider this a warning that I too, am a human being with feelings, and your incredibly judgement attitude towards me is starting, just barely, to wear me thin.

I'm sorry, kid, but you're not that remarkable, in writing talent or character design, or ideas. You're not special. Everyone in this fucking RP seems to get that but you.

Ouch, does everyone else think that I am someone who believes he is great but actually sucks? That's a very different picture compared to how I see myself. I suffer from severe lack of inspiration that often comes in small spurts, so I imagine things all at once, episodically. Clearly it's a bit of a problem regarding character design and posting as either I can hammer it all out or I sporadically add to it over a few days.

Man, that was a good distraction from my stat. mech. homework!

You know, I'd care..... but I don't.

You've been like this since you joined the site. You're rude, obnoxious, you play the victim, you use excuses, and you try to manipulate and twist the meanings of what you said. You're goddamned annoying. You have no respect for anyone, except for the GMs, and even then...

This is the second time I'm "insulting you" because of how you treat the rest of the people in this role play. Chaos didn't need to "Chill", he was fine. He was merely explaining the reasoning.

As for your thinly-veiled threat- so what? You're going to use bigger words and.... *GASP* maybe curse at me!? Unanun, I recognize you as a human being- I just don't like you. At all.

Go ahead. Get mad at me. But don't you DARE talk like you did to Chaos again. Treat the people in this role play with respect. If you got shit or beef with someone in this role play- take it out on me if you want. I don't care if you get pissy with me, but say one more word that could be taken as disrespect towards other, and this will start up all over again.

If your pissed about anything on the site, take it out on me.

If you're pissed at anyone on the site, take it out on me.

HERE, FOR EASE OF ACCESS: my skype: julia.rudes

my Steam: Hydronine

My email: [email protected]

You're rude, obnoxious, you play the victim, you use excuses, and you try to manipulate and twist the meanings of what you said.

Rude? I challenge you to find one of my posts where I was rude. Exclude the ones where I'm dealing with you.

Obnoxious? Is my lack of japanese -san's and -chan's making my complete, deadpan sentences coming off as obnoxious?

Playing the victim? I'm not that weak, child. I defended my style against initial criticism, and when things didn't work out I attempted to adapt.

I have no idea how I came across to you like that, and it's not worth my effort to correct your snowballed judgement of me. If you feel like you need to make some effigy out of whatever you think I am and burn it, go ahead.

But don't you DARE talk like you did to Chaos again.

Hypocrisy.

Treat the people in this role play with respect.

Hypocrisy.

If you got shit or beef with someone in this role play

I don't. Not even with you.

I don't care if you get pissy with me, but say one more word that could be taken as disrespect towards other, and this will start up all over again.

Are you an idiot or what? Did you not read my last post at all, where I stated that I was motivated by pure curiosity?

I am currently running with the hypothesis that Chaos doesn't really like me, and therefore it's bleeding over into the way he treats my character both OOC and IC. I think I'm correct, but I'd like to hear confirmation from the froody man himself.

Are you even talking to me, or have you invented some fictitious persona, a strawman, that you are having a conversation with? Are you, in fact, talking to a wall? It's pretty clear that you must have built up some serious animosity towards me, there is no way anyone rational would take 'Chill, man! ._.' and interpret it as disrespect, compared to:

I think we gave more a crap about a werewolf being chased than whatever weapons someone the team collectively dislikes used.

Talk about an over reaction.

HERE, FOR EASE OF ACCESS:

I will not take it to private for two reasons:

1) I don't wish to let anyone know more about myself than I want, and my steam and skype accounts are connected to friends and family.

2) I think it would do other people good if I could dispel some myths regarding my behaviour. Also, you need to be spanked a bit. In public. I am well aware of how group dynamics work, and as an 'outsider' who is (nearly? almost? universally?) disliked, it's certainly an uphill battle ala Sisyphus. Basically, you can be as huge of a dick or as large of a hypocrite, because the group shields you from such transgressions.

Also, this is extremely cathartic and gets my mind off a term project.

Status
Not open for further replies.