FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you, knock it off and take it elsewhere (PMs) if you want to have it out.
Unan, I don't think Chaos was trying to be snarky (though I can't promise) and I think that you misjudged his remark. Text is so hard to judge!
I believe that this is the same for TK misjudging what you said initially. I too had no idea it was in response to Butter and not Chaos/Asmo. Whether it makes sense, etc. is up to Asmo to decide, not TK. If you admire Asmo as a game master, TK, you should have more faith in his ability to deal with this than to jump on it yourself. This is not your game, it is Asmo's.

Calm down. No idea why tensions are running high, but we're here to have fun, people.
Smile and breathe.

Yeah, everyone take it easy on the explosions of misjudgment, please. Tone is very hard to imply with these squiggly lines.

Chaos, your statements are sometimes gung-ho and snarky. This is okay for well-known members who play on a rough-and-tumble persona, like Grumpy, but you have been out of circulation for a while, so tread carefully.

Unanun, your tendency to not answer things directly at the first instance is a trait of certain bad members who both myself, Chaos and TK have encountered in previous years on Iwaku. We will make efforts not to judge you by these precedents, but remember that your replies can often be frustrating. You've seen how wound up I got at the start of this roleplay when I couldn't get the right answers from you.

TK, I appreciate that you are trying to protect the majority, but this last outburst was disproportionate. Unanun's questions were a means to clarify things. Nothing disruptive had happened in the IC, and that is really all that matters. You need to keep the distinction between protecting the story and targetting members who you think have bad attitudes. There is a time and a place for each. The story is flowing nicely and both Unanun and Chaos have found good roles to occupy. If you think your ability to roleplay has been impinged, then let me know in private.

You all need to look at each other and see your reflections. You have all caused friction in roleplays, whether as a result of playing style or unfamiliarity with Iwaku's majority dynamics. But these are the natural teething problems of life on a forum. And you've each proven that you can change things up and work with others.

Keep that process going.

Sorry, folks. I had no idea I was being evasive .. hopefully I'm more transparent now.

I thought this had entirely blown over, due to a combination of a lot of time passing, not to mention I have been incredibly busy with work for the past little while. Time may not have passed as quickly as it did for me, so it's possible that I still need to tread carefully.

I still hesitate when I post things OOC, and have to pick my words carefully to ensure the tone comes out right.

Anyways, still in it to win it.

As always, good posts all around though. Really. I enjoy all of it, 'specially the latest one, as I had no hand in it.

As usual I have a bad taste in my mouth from last nights stingers I posted. I won't remove them because that's bad form, but I apologize to the Fox for my harsh words and I hope no feelings were hurt. I assure you that I'm OK.

Everyone in this RP is teething.

Also, I'll post soon.

First paying gig in awhile has been taking precedence lately.

Plz let me know if I stepped too out of line regarding my latest post.

Forgive him, he's French.

That's it, Unanun. I can tolerate many things, but not this.

*grabs the banhammer*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Lord, I was innocent! Spare me!

I know I'm excuses galore lately, which is out of the norm for me honestly. . .

. . . I'm just really trying to do thisjob right so I get hired for gigs in the future. A lot of my intended profession is reputation & word of mouth so yeah.

*shoves the plot off of a cliff in the hopes of getting it moving*

*Watches as it is suspended in mid air*

*Pushes Wood off the cliff*

You be quiet you're sitting out this chapter anyway! D:<

*clings to the plot*

But I wanna watch the hot Tahan x succubi action!

What's going on, do I need to read Twilight for some reference material on kissing?

Status
Not open for further replies.