FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on making Arkavenn get ambushed by triplets, as the one he chased was part of a set, and begins to lose. Maybe Leo and Erilyn can come to his rescue? Else I could make him manage to defeat them, heavily injured.

We could TRY to rescue you after we're done with the bloody dragonfly.

Works for me.

Tell me more of these magic spealls, Asmo.

Also, planning on making up my own assassin to fight since everyone else seems to have claimed the ones with established features.

Thanks for calling me uncreative :'(

Magic spiel - a wizard's aggressive sales pitch.

You kids and your fluent mid-combat conversations. It's as if adrenaline doesn't exist in this time period.

We're all winning by slim margins .. the next bout will have to be total defeat or victory!

Stop sending your dossiers to the assassins, you guys. They read those things and now they know about you. You have only yourselves to blame.

Oh God no... Kitti has enough monologue without the Assassin joining in...

Careful, this might lead to my post having three whole sentences of dialogue in it. I don't mean to scare you, it's just a possible consequence of your actions, Chaos.

I'll be writing a post soon.

*Begins whittling a nice sharp poking stick*

I knew I learned to do this for a reason....

Actually I'm waiting on Asmo to do another post, since Tahan is just about done.

I'm not posting till Kitti, TK, Orion or XC post.

*crosses arms*

B-b-but Arkavenn needs to be rescued. D:

SOMEONE RESCUE HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.