FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I finally get to post and everyone stops... do I really smell that bad?

Actually I wanted to post for a while, but was waiting for others. I think at this point I've been a little too coy. I'll have something up soon.

Waiting on Chaos on my side of things.

Okay, I'm back. Married, medicalled, moved and motivated to get back on track with mah roleplays.

I'll post ASAP. And Seiji, you're welcome to sign-up. I think some of the troops from last chapter have gone awol, so we'll need some fresh blood.

So whose idea was it to have succubi?

*shakes everyone down for plot*

Amadea screams Cersei Lannister.

Well; have we decided what to do about the succubi yet?

So whose idea was it to have succubi?

*shakes everyone down for plot*

No one actually suggested succubi. Sirens were the base idea and you just adapted from there. As for who suggested the base idea it most certainly ISN'T one of the players who is sitting out this chap--OH WAIT, YES IT IS!

*Points accusingly at Zen*

Well then, looks like there's no one to upset.

Someone make a plot happen! Now! *waves a goblet*

Okay so, since Leeloo Reimar Multipass made that subtle jab at the king, here's what I'm thinking can happen.

The king's actually excited because the popular sport in Gothenmheim is cockfighting and the King's rooster just won his first fight. Also there's a baby or something. But what nobody knows is that wolf-Ferrick went fox-in-the-henhouse on it before he got kicked out of the city and the King's servants went on a hilarious midnight adventure to get an identical rooster and haven't told the King that the prize-winning rooster isn't his rooster and now everyone has to keep the secret. Also there's some sirens or succubi or some kind of monsters or something.

I think I interpreted that comment exactly correctly.

>.>

<.<

I could have Atlas step in I suppose.... If you really need a plot to happen.

I thought the standard succubus method was to have all or most of the men vanish and die.

Was Tahan trying to pull a wolverine claws routine or were those dragon bits things he dropped?

I was thinking Father Anderson (Hellsing) style, nothing as ridiculous though.

So uh, yeah.

Man, it's been a while.

Name: Marcus Howe

Appearance:

35i7z39.jpg

Reputation: Along with Melody, he's the one who does the dirty work, rooting out the evil from within Gothenheim.

Royal Blessing: The Onyx Amulet, given to him by the King, an amulet of transparent stone that seems to swallow all the light around it.

Holy Blessing: Andruiil's Blessing, a ring that is said to have been his only salvation after the brutal wounds he suffered, not to keep him from death but from becoming tainted. He cannot remove the ring from his left ring finger.

Magic Blessing: Cloak of the Nightwalker, said to help the wearer to hide in the shadows, becoming one with them.

Legend: Rumored to run a society of assassins that deal with any of the King's unwanted.

Off-Duty: He has not been known to enjoy the company of just one woman, until recently, when a sorceress has been visiting his household recently, to aid in his healing from a wound that had him housebound for some months. Otherwise, he's the head cook at a tavern.

ACCEPTED

Why do we keep employing so many "tainted by the evil" candidates? >:[

Cos you have to know the enemy to fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.