Zombie Roleplay?

Hm, that would be interesting. :) Among all the chaos ensuing, there's a group of scientists out there trying to correct their mistake. Also since I am a very apologetic person, sorry if I stepped on your toes by chance.

No apologies needed :). You're offering ideas, which I like very much!

I can get my character from the zombie roleplay I tried to start a while ago, in that one I believe the objective was to get a water generator to a safe area to set up a safe zone, also what type of zombies are we going to have?

I can get my character from the zombie roleplay I tried to start a while ago, in that one I believe the objective was to get a water generator to a safe area to set up a safe zone, also what type of zombies are we going to have?

I like just plain zombies. The brainless, dumb, flesh eating zombies. I refuse to believe that zombies will gain supernatural powers and become masterminds. Somehow it just doesn't sit with me lol.

I'll either be The Corpseman (an insane serial killer who has since turned to using his leaping from shadows and knife skills on the "weak"), or a fat neckbeard who is convinced he is a space wolf space marine lone wolf. on an epic quest to avenge his fallen brethren.....or something similarly left field like that.

I call ARCHER! You know, the guy who is awesome with a bow. Maybe I will mix him in with the WRITER. And add in a pinch of the RECLUSE.

In short, he won't talk alot and he lets his pen and his bow do the talking for him. He also likes to shoot for the eyes.

I'll either be The Corpseman (an insane serial killer who has since turned to using his leaping from shadows and knife skills on the "weak"), or a fat neckbeard who is convinced he is a space wolf space marine lone wolf. on an epic quest to avenge his fallen brethren.....or something similarly left field like that.

The second one definitely sounds like they'd add some humor into this lol.

@Raiu: Sweet! I was hoping someone would have an archer character. They are freakin' lethal during a zombie apocalypse.

-

Also, lemme know when you guys want me start and post up the opener!

sounds good, think ill have my guy just be a military officer when this went down so he deserted instead of getting killed.

You know, maybe my character could be a friend with Genevieve. Maybe from same town. That could work.

I was thinking my character would be a survival expert. You know like Bear Grylls, except without the TV show.

Alright guys, I'm typing up the opener and should have it posted soon!

Sorry for my absence. Would my traumatize teenage girl who had to kill her infected family still be playable by chance?

Awesome well I am looking forward to starting.

Going to kill some zombies, in the mornin mornin. Going to kill some zombies in the mornin, mornin.

Sorry about the long wait, guys. I was going to finish up the last few paragraphs of the opener and track down the final pictures, but I had to go and fight with my school about enrollment instead...It ended up lasting all day because when they finally did enroll me, I had to go and track down books as well as lockers and ID and all that BS. This will be done and posted up VERY soon, I promise!