Zombie Roleplay?

Ooooh I wanna join in~ I'll be joining as a daughter of a known military weapons manifacturer ^__^

Ooooh I wanna join in~ I'll be joining as a daughter of a known military weapons manifacturer ^__^

Sweet :) My characters papa was a soldier in the army. The post is up if you wanna go ahead and join in. I put the link up yesterday :D

Yup I saw it, beautiful writing (y) so which part of the USA is this town?

Yup I saw it, beautiful writing (y) so which part of the USA is this town?

Thank you! That I didn't figure out yet. It's not an actual town, I just made it up for the sake of wanting to make up a cool little town. I'm knew I was going to have to figure that out soon. Hmm. Maybe Pennsylvania. Or North Carolina? (The pictures of the town are actually bits and pieces of various buildings from France because I really liked the idea of ivy covered buildings)

I just need an idea to where it would be, because I need an estimate of travel since my character is on the run.

How long has been this apocalypse been going on? Do people know why it started?

Thank you! That I didn't figure out yet. It's not an actual town, I just made it up for the sake of wanting to make up a cool little town. I'm knew I was going to have to figure that out soon. Hmm. Maybe Pennsylvania. Or North Carolina? (The pictures of the town are actually bits and pieces of various buildings from France because I really liked the idea of ivy covered buildings)

wow, funny thing is, i live in Pa.....Anyways, i realized that i feel like one of those scumbag steve memes. (In that ive been saying i was gonna post but have been putting it off!) (Just been really really busy....><")
so once i post this im working on my post straight afterwords!

I just need an idea to where it would be, because I need an estimate of travel since my character is on the run.

How long has been this apocalypse been going on? Do people know why it started?

Pennsylvania's good :)

It's been going on for years now. I would say around maybe five years so it's still at the beginning but we're far enough in that things have changed greatly. The story behind it is that a lab was experimenting various viruses to use as bio-warfare had it ever come down to that. However, the virus escaped through one of the doctors who accidentally became infected with it. The people know where it came from, as it was all over the news in the beginning. At first, it wasn't a big deal and the general population wasn't too worried since things were promised to be fixed. Once the virus infected chains of people, things began to turn grim. Soldiers were sent out to multiple areas to fight and kill those infected in order to clear the world of the disease. They also quarantined and protected clean areas. A year or so in, when it appeared that things weren't getting fixed, many politicians and various other people of government standing went into hiding to wait it out. The military took things into their own hands and decided to continue protecting people from the zombies by killing more and more. The lab which released the virus shut down, many of the scientists rich enough to afford bunkers and other necessities. Some, however, went against that and wanted to try and build a cure. That's where we are now. The overall world is pretty disconnected since most things such as television and cellular devices went down, so there isn't any communication going on between countries or even within the US.

wow, funny thing is, i live in Pa.....Anyways, i realized that i feel like one of those scumbag steve memes. (In that ive been saying i was gonna post but have been putting it off!) (Just been really really busy....><")
so once i post this im working on my post straight afterwords!

Haha, I love the Scumbag Steve memes. However, it's quite alright, take the time you need!

Thanks! Very good info, gives me more to write about my character's description :P

sorry about the double post, but was this forgotten>?>