Zodiac Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Aries which, despite the fact I don't believe in astrology at all, corresponds with my personality pretty well.

I'm Cancer apparently, which is odd because I could have sworn I was something different, but it suits me well enough, I'm probably just remembering it wrong. As always, though, I tend to be a bit skeptical about this sort of stuff, it is interesting nonetheless.

I've never actually bought into this stuff too much, though I have been told the Leo star sign is rather accurate to me. Coincidence? Probably. I am assertive and I think that's mostly what plays into them seeing that. As others have pointed out, it would be rather arrogant to assume things much more vast, and far away from us would determine our lives. But to each their own.

Leo. I believe in the star signs to an extent. I have most of the personality traits but there are still some that I don't have at all. Therefore, not everything for me and my star sign is truly accurate, thus why I only believe them to an extent.

I am a Virgo Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Pisces Rising... 8D

I do believe in astrology, but as a tool for self discovery, not as a fortune telling tool. O__O

I'm Aquarius, and I think I match the sign well!

Sun: Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp (November 19)

Moon: Leo

Rising: Aquarius

Reactions: iMisterH
Sun: Libra
Moon: Capricorn
Rising Sign: Gemini

I do believe in astrology. As a child it fascinated me and that only grew the older I got. I fit my sign pretty well

May 2nd sooooooooooo Taurus! =D

I'm a Capricorn, my best friend-slash-platonic life partner is a Cancer.

But I don't know that much about what my sign is like, or what the others are for that matter xD

I'm an Aquarius, February 15, sometimes the horoscopes hit it dead on... it makes me feel like their watching...

Sagittarius.

Only I am definitely very bad at ranged anything.

Hitting things with a sword or with my hands? Absolutely.

Shoot something? Do I look like @Hope?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Libra.

I'm kind of in the same boat as a lot of other people here that I don't like really believe in it but it can still be cool to think about.

Which reminds me... I wonder if Iwaku would be interested in a tarot card reading thread. People seemed to have a lot of fun with that on the Guild.

Sagittarius.

Only I am definitely very bad at ranged anything.

Hitting things with a sword or with my hands? Absolutely.

Shoot something? Do I look like @Hope?
Raz, you're going to make everyone think I'm a gun nut. ;)

For the most part I just think the signs are entertaining at most.

Raz, you're going to make everyone think I'm a gun nut. ;)

For the most part I just think the signs are entertaining at most.
....wait, you're NOT a gun nut???

My mind.

Blown it is.

And I am another Sagittarius.

Trough I don't believe in astrology I do appreciate it's role in history. Which I will leave to you to discover. I would rather worry about the mystery of the whole population of a Canadian settlement disappearing without a trace or how was a Spanish soldier transported thousands of kilometers across the globe in basically a moment back in the colonial era or why do historian refuse to accept the possibility of the megalithic builders of west Europe having a common unit of measurement even if there are evidences pointing that they had... AKA something that was actually recorder or at least cloud be more then random stars connected with imaginary lines (and made up stories) and having no influence on humans except for being a good orientation help during clear nights with some knowledge.

Aquarius.
I'm kind of in the same boat as a lot of other people here that I don't like really believe in it but it can still be cool to think about.
And that.

Also,

Which reminds me... I wonder if Iwaku would be interested in a tarot card reading thread. People seemed to have a lot of fun with that on the Guild.
I'd be interested.

Libra but I don't believe in Star signs or any form of Astrology. It's just a fact I know in case the conversation ever comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.