Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft don't be silly, I accepted you and want you to RP! And you don't need to code your post, don't worry~
Yup, the code isn't worth worrying about. None of us are doing anything fancy.

Besides, you'll only get better (and more confident) if you write.
I guess I'll get to work on it, then. But it might take me a while to come even close to how much you guys all wrote. But I'll have two tabs open in case I get stuck. See ya when the post is finished~

Reactions: Anthea Evans
O damn, I'm late as hell, fuck I had work then passed out

Finally finished! Please don't kill me for low quality! D:
It's not low quality! Just keep in mind that if you constantly play away from the others it might be hard to get RP, people aren't always going to come up and talk to you~

O damn, I'm late as hell, fuck I had work then passed out
Don't worry about it darling! Work kills, and it's only been up a few hours, you're not late at all <3

It's not low quality! Just keep in mind that if you constantly play away from the others it might be hard to get RP, people aren't always going to come up and talk to you~
I plan on interacting with others more when we get into the gaming, but I'll make sure to have Aoi speak to others every now and then. c:

Reactions: Anthea Evans
As the bus creaked as the department opened outside, Leo's eyes snapped open, only to see most of the people had already gotten off, standing up and rubbing the drool off his face; he grasped his goggles, which had fallen off and onto the floor, and slipped them onto his head, hurriedly smoothing his clothes and sighing. Taking a deep, calming breath, he tried to relax, but his anxiety crept up and he gave up, heading to the doors, he stepped down the stairs, carefully, as to not fall and make a fool in front of anybody, when he stepped onto the ground; he was taken off balance at the beauty of the house in front of him, it looked rich and fancy, nothing like Leo has ever seen, he was not poor, but he was never rich, and this house was extravagant, he could tell that. As the bus driver called to him, "Hey, kid with the goggles, come here, everyone's heading in" After helping Leo get his duffle bag over his shoulder and his two suitcases, both carried in his hands, they were heavy but he didn't want to reveal it as he shuffled towards the stairs, he strained his muscles getting up the stairs and through the large doors, setting them down for a moment and taking a break, he could hear low voices talking, hoping it was the right way, the young man grasped his suitcases, though they were heavy to Leo, they didn't weigh much.

Entering through the doors, there were other young adults in the room, as well as the piano he was suppose to find which made Leo let out a breath that he didn't know he had been holding in, he carried the bags with a grimace to the emptier couch and set them on the floor beside him, panting slightly as he set his duffle bag beside him on the couch. Anxiety passed through him for a brief moment as he opened the bag and pulled out his Nintendo, flipping it on, once making sure the volume was off, and starting up the game he was playing, trying not to focus on the voices beside him, two people were talking with each other and suddenly, Leo felt like he was being watched, his breathing picking up slightly as he tried to cancel it out, he doubted anyone was staring at him but the anxiety of the thought was unbearable, maybe he should have taken his goggles off? He didn't want people to think he was weird. His mother had urged him to make friends here, but he wasn't sure, he wasn't himself in person and he always messed up his chances to make friends, he frowned as he missed a really good spot in Tetris, he tried to focus more on it, but he flashed back and forth with his attention, squirming in his seat.
Trying to find a way to reply to this, but it'll be hard writing a two-paragraph post about it...

Reactions: AWarriorcat
>-< Sorry, he's kinda of a loner, he makes himself hard to approach >///< Would you like me to write more?

>-< Sorry, he's kinda of a loner, he makes himself hard to approach >///< Would you like me to write more?
Ha! Please. MY character's a loner. He doesn't have a single thought about making friends. He's just intrigued by your character's game system and goggles. I'm trying to stretch that into two paragraphs. You don't need to write any more because I have a reason to make Aoi speak to someone. I just need to find out what to make him say.

• Love
>u< Well, he's gonna have to persistent, because Leo gets flustered talking to people and such, so he doesn't always respond properly xD

Reactions: N4na
Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it eventually :) @Salt Lord

>u< Well, he's gonna have to persistent, because Leo gets flustered talking to people and such, so he doesn't always respond properly xD
oohh I think he'll be fun to try and talk to! XD

Reactions: Salt Lord
@Salt Lord - Have your char scoot in his seat to get a better view of the screen, rubberneck, have him do it as subtly as possible (but have it be pretty obvious), have him get up and sit down several times, and then just have him hover behind Leo as he plays. You could even have him get so caught up in the game that he blurts out "put it there" or what-have-you.

There's tons of possibilities.

• Love
Reactions: N4na
Finally finished! Please don't kill me for low quality! D:

I just pulled it from your CS. :P

Edit - Just realized that I quoted the wrong post. Sorry!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Salt Lord - Have your char scoot in his seat to get a better view of the screen, rubberneck, have him do it as subtly as possible (but have it be pretty obvious), have him get up and sit down several times, and then just have him hover behind Leo as he plays. You could even have him get so caught up in the game that he blurts out "put it there" or what-have-you.

There's tons of possibilities.
Aoi was sitting across the room. They were still much better situations, but I made my post right before you suggested them. ;-;

What better way to make friends than to accidentally point out their insecurity and than go back to playing your game and practically ignoring them.

What better way to make friends than to accidentally point out their insecurity and than go back to playing your game and practically ignoring them.
I have something for that. Short people get angry when they're mad. >:)

x3 Leo's bad with people and he got flustered ;3 Make sure you don't cut him any slack~

Status
Not open for further replies.