Z30: The New Order [Power Rangers -Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually like it, it opposes the "brave valiant" stereotype, to have an actual human that's stepping up to the plate to try to join with four others. Might be some butting heads in character, but eventually they will all be best friends. Oh and for the story my character is on college break and on her way back to Angel Grove, I seen some of you put you attend her college as well...so if you want a friendship or some type of acquaintance let me know!
I'll butt your head. >=(

Reactions: ch0sen1
Marcus will get along with EVERYONE! 8D

Ok so for the beginning I'm thinking everyone is just off in their regular jobs/lives, and eventually the zeo crystals will be found by our characters in/around Angel Grove. Since my character loves exploration she's going to be hiking in the Cali valley and will come across a cave that will lead to the pink (and maybe other) zeo crystal. IT will surge an energy through her but won't have any visible effect. She unknowingly activates it and eventually it reacts to only her, leading her to the old command center.

You guys can find your own path to incorporate into hers, leading all of us to the command center.

I can think of a fairly good introduction for my character. :D

Me too. We got this. =)

Name: Carter 'Mutt' Anderson
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175 lbs
Race: Irish, Russian, Hispanic, German, English, American.

Hobbies: (Some are Habits but I assure you he will do all of these)
  • Fighting
  • Racing,
  • Various Drugs,
  • Stealing,
  • Partying,
  • Nature Hikes,
  • Playing with fireworks,
  • Running,
  • Heading to the Gym.
  • Meditation

Pros: Loyal/Fights for whats his/Can keep a secret/Strong will power/Good guy at Heart.
Cons: Adrenaline Addict
/Doesnt know when not to talk/Kleptomaniac/Addict/Not very book smart.

Destiny: (Gonna talk to Chosen about this)

Appearance:
dgnf3a.jpg

3010k8g.jpg

Skills:
  • Good in fast paced scenarios
  • Regular fighter, be it street fight or boxing.
  • Physically fit
  • Experience with the darker side of life.
  • Speaks Russian and Spanish.
  • Firearms "training"
  • Combat Smarts
  • Great driver
  • Motor Mouth.

Bio:
The Mutt, born in Angel Grove just outside of Stone Canyon. He was raised by his mom who worked three jobs and spoke 4 languages. Before she had him she had planned on going to college and becoming an author, but when she met his father she got pulled into his world. Carter's dad was a small time crook and had a thing for nerdy girls, after a few months of dating Carter was already in his momma's belly. Carter's dad stuck around until the big day came, that was when Carter's mom asked him to marry her. The story Carter was told is that his father said he was going outside for a smoke and never came back, most kids got the chance to meet their father before he bailed out. But growing up without a father gave Carter allot of free time, while his mom was at any one of her three jobs Carter had all the time in the world to run around and get into trouble. He and the neighborhood kids eventually grew from TPing houses to stealing from pharmacys, and eventually graduating into stealing cars. Carter always loved the rush of almost getting in trouble, he always felt the most alive when he was inches from trouble or death. So a year before he got his license he started boosting faster cars, taking them out to the boonies with his friends and ripping the engines open.

After he got his license his mom made him get a job, but he couldnt handle the boredom of a steady paycheck so he started doing more lucrative and exciting things. Eventually getting into selling some cigarettes at his school, then to selling pot to some close friends for a little extra cash. When he was 19 his mom died, after the funeral he and a few friends went out drinking and he got into an accident. The cops knew he'd been drinking, he'd have been dead if it werent for the truck he plowed into applying the breaks. The cop that took him in was Officer Wilson, the two had encountered one another before and so it was no surprise that Carter received a 6 month stint in jail for his reckless driving and the endangering of another Angel Grove citizens life. After he got out he tried to go straight and managed to get a job at an auto-body repair shop, since then he has been on and off of drugs and had a few incidents with alcohol. As of recently he has been clean and going into the woods frequently in order to clear his head and meditate.

Extras: Secret secretly secreting with secret secret.

By the looks of it, the Duke and the Mutt would get along just fine. Lol. Complete opposite sides of the tracks, though. I'm not for sure how having two guys with these "delinquent" images will work out; they kind'a fill the same niche.

By the looks of it, the Duke and the Mutt would get along just fine. Lol. Complete opposite sides of the tracks, though. I'm not for sure how having two guys with these "delinquent" images will work out; they kind'a fill the same niche.
Trust me, Duke and Mutt are not gonna get along for a good while.

I'd presume you're gunning for Gold Ranger, which is generally a later addition. Or Pink Ranger, which I'm somewhat doubting. Unless miss chosen worked you into the plotline I had discussed with her previously about, which might also work. Lot's of possibilities; really just choosing the best one and hopefully not just pushing everyone into a spot as fast as possible.

I'd presume you're gunning for Gold Ranger, which is generally a later addition. Or Pink Ranger, which I'm somewhat doubting. Unless miss chosen worked you into the plotline I had discussed with her previously about, which might also work. Lot's of possibilities; really just choosing the best one and hopefully not just pushing everyone into a spot as fast as possible.
We have something in the works.

Just now reading these, but yeah we can work Hound in somehow, if not as a ranger then as something.

Name: Colonel Jacob Sterling
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Race: English-American

Hobbies:
  • Rifle Range
  • CQC Training
  • Drill Running
  • Cigar Smoking
  • Marathon Running
  • Weight Lifting
  • Advanced Combat Training

Pros: Intelligent/Commanding/Organized/Loyal/Tactical
Cons:
Unforgiving/Willing to sacrifice anything including his own life/Militaristic Minded.

Appearance:
6dqsrs.jpg

ruwlzn.jpg

Skills:
  • Very Athletic and Strong
  • Incredible Marksman
  • Has carefully studied what little information is known about the previous Power Rangers.
  • Experienced Combatant
  • Speaks many languages
  • Has large amount of government funding and resources.

Bio:
Colonel Jacob Sterling was born in Angel Grove, he grew up there and was a straight arrow throughout his entire life. He began dating his sweetheart when he was 15, the two stayed together throughout highschool. He joined the military at age 18 and just before he left the two of them got married. After that day he was put into rigorous training, preparation for whatever the enemies of the US could throw at it. When he was 21 he participated in the Gulf War and won the congressional medal of honor along with a purple heart. When he returned he and his wife decided to have a child. They wound up having twins, two girls. He named them after his mother and his mother and law, Amanda and Francine. He loved them more than anything in the whole world.

He lost them on November 22, 1993. The creature known as Hatchasaurus laid waist to a portion of the city, but it wasnt the creature that took his wife and children from him. It was the Power Rangers. They threw the giant beast and in its confusion it stepped on the vehicle that his wife was driving, with both his children in the back seat. He vowed vengeance on that day and has sought to fight the Power Rangers at every chance he gets since then. Recently he has been running a task force, designated 'Longsword'. The task force runs global operations for the US and UN.

Extras: "DIE YOU RANGER SCUM DIE DIE DIE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah. I hate it when we don't get notifications. Anyway, glad to see everyone's characters, and I'm excited for this rp. ^_^

I have high hopes for Yuna, this should be fun. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.