Z30: The New Order [Power Rangers -Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope you like my intro. :P Tried to get the ball rolling.

Edit: Dimitri is 24, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a party with Dimitri would be dope.

BOOM OLDEST CAST MEMBERS ARE MINE!

Name: Colonel Jacob Sterling
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Race: English-American

Hobbies:
  • Rifle Range
  • CQC Training
  • Drill Running
  • Cigar Smoking
  • Marathon Running
  • Weight Lifting
  • Advanced Combat Training

Pros: Intelligent/Commanding/Organized/Loyal/Tactical
Cons:
Unforgiving/Willing to sacrifice anything including his own life/Militaristic Minded.

Appearance:
6dqsrs.jpg

ruwlzn.jpg

Skills:
  • Very Athletic and Strong
  • Incredible Marksman
  • Extensive knowledge on Power Rangers and methods of attack,
  • Experienced Combatant
  • Speaks many languages
  • Has large amount of government funding and resources.

Bio:
Colonel Jacob Sterling was born in Angel Grove, he grew up there and was a straight arrow throughout his entire life. He began dating his sweetheart when he was 15, the two stayed together throughout highschool. He joined the military at age 18 and just before he left the two of them got married. After that day he was put into rigorous training, preparation for whatever the enemies of the US could throw at it. When he was 21 he participated in the Gulf War and won the congressional medal of honor along with a purple heart. When he returned he and his wife decided to have a child. They wound up having twins, two girls. He named them after his mother and his mother and law, Amanda and Francine. He loved them more than anything in the whole world.

He lost them on November 22, 1993. The creature known as Hatchasaurus laid waist to a portion of the city, but it wasnt the creature that took his wife and children from him. It was the Power Rangers. They threw the giant beast and in its confusion it stepped on the vehicle that his wife was driving, with both his children in the back seat. He vowed vengeance on that day and has sought to fight the Power Rangers at every chance he gets since then. Recently he has been running a task force, designated 'Longsword'. The task force runs global operations for the US and UN.

Extras: "DIE YOU RANGER SCUM DIE DIE DIE!"
Only thing I would say is change the extensive knowledge Power ranger Combat. They're the old rangers thus the new characters tactics will be different. Plus most people never had surveillance or recon on them in combat except alien life, so maybe change to some? Extensive means he would know their identities which no one does, their personal history and demeanor etc.

Only thing I would say is change the extensive knowledge Power ranger Combat. They're the old rangers thus the new characters tactics will be different. Plus most people never had surveillance or recon on them in combat except alien life, so maybe change to some? Extensive means he would know their identities which no one does, their personal history and demeanor etc.
Roger that, will edit.

So for the beginning we're just setting up for the discovery of the crystals. Basic character distinction and that sort of thing. The crystals will be in the desert valley neal Angel Grove, and maybe one or two will get "lost" from an unknown and mysterious thing/person that can be picked up on somewhere.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'm curious what happens to the crystals once they are found?

And seeing how each ranger has a different shape are these crystals different shapes?

I'm curious what happens to the crystals once they are found?

And seeing how each ranger has a different shape are these crystals different shapes?
They'll surge an energy through who touches it, giving them control and feeling over the crystal and its essence, being able to teleport them to the command center.

And no, since it's in the MMPR universe I'm adapting the same storyline. They'll just be different colors and activate and awaken Zordon and Alpha.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
They'll surge an energy through who touches it, giving them control and feeling over the crystal and its essence, being able to teleport them to the command center.

And no, since it's in the MMPR universe I'm adapting the same storyline. They'll just be different colors and activate and awaken Zordon and Alpha.
Roger that.

Do we wanna have our gang vaguely know one another? Like by reputation or maybe some people like JoJo and Yuna were/are good friends?

Character relationships can be established here, if someone wants to know another just ask permission from the character.

And again to reiterate, no one should have possession or discover the crystals (at least directly) until I plan and place the event in IC in which the crystals would then be acknowledged. From there the sky's the limit.

>.> <.<

*Edits Stuff and Things*

And now he has chocolate. : 3

So Carter is currently the oldest of all these people, do we maybe wanna say he was that guy that people in school didnt mess with and when he graduated things got easier for the nerd crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.