Yugioh

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness I'm not the only one that still has interest in this game! Yay!

But...not as knowledgeable as all y'all. My Allure Queen deck would probably be incinerated by you guys up there.

*sadly doesn't have any actual knowledge to give to OP*

By the way I play with a Macro Deck, so if anyone wants to hit me up on Duel Network or some other means (If you have another means of playing card games online, please, please share!! DN is the worst sometimes), PM me!
Marco Decks, noooooooooooooooo! D:

And YGOPro/DevPro is another way of playing Yugioh. The system is automatic as well which is amazing, but unlike DN means you have to be more careful about what you do as you can't go back. I would have PMed you but rebellion.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
But...not as knowledgeable as all y'all. My Allure Queen deck would probably be incinerated by you guys up there.
Allure Queen is a good deck though, and rather easy to play. I'm sure you could reKt me with it, just all about how you play xD

• Love
Allure Queen is a good deck though, and rather easy to play. I'm sure you could reKt me with it, just all about how you play xD
It is pretty nice. Everything is a meatshield and I love it xD It's worked pretty well in the past against randoms, I might try it on my boyfriend tonight should I be able to awaken his desire to play xD

Also, with that YGOPro thing, when you say "automatic"...do you mean that it automatically takes care of effects and such? or do you mean it just progresses the phases automatically, unlike DN where you manually click "BP" to go into Battle Phase? Sorry to kinda hijack your response to Minibit, don't meant to intrude or anything, just really curious xD

It is pretty nice. Everything is a meatshield and I love it xD It's worked pretty well in the past against randoms, I might try it on my boyfriend tonight should I be able to awaken his desire to play xD

Also, with that YGOPro thing, when you say "automatic"...do you mean that it automatically takes care of effects and such? or do you mean it just progresses the phases automatically, unlike DN where you manually click "BP" to go into Battle Phase? Sorry to kinda hijack your response to Minibit, don't meant to intrude or anything, just really curious xD
Just keep shaking him until he plays x)

It's no problem :D yeah, it takes cares of effects and such for you. But when it comes to the phases you still have to click on them in order for them to change. But everything else is pretty much automatic.

• Love
Just keep shaking him until he plays x)

It's no problem :D yeah, it takes cares of effects and such for you. But when it comes to the phases you still have to click on them in order for them to change. But everything else is pretty much automatic.
Neat! Hopefully my internet stops acting up so we can try this (he lives an hour away, all I can do is blow up his phone xD)

Thanks for the info! (Also completely off topic but OHMYGOODNESS I just saw the trailer your sig is from AND I AM SO HYPE I'M HURTING, won't say anything else for the sake of not derailing the thread xD)

That works just as well!

No problem! (Same hereeeeeee!)

• Love
Dooood, I used to love the hell out of this game. The show had its moments too, but all the "I'M GOING TO PLAY THIS CARD, AND THEN GO OUT FOR A HOT DOG, AND THEN I SHALL CRUSH YOU, AND NOW HERE'S MY LIFE STORY--" nonsense could get old.

I can recommend a few cards, maybe? I like the harpies. Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon, Harpie's Pet Dragon, Birdface, Harpie's Brother, and that one spell card called Harpies' Hunting Ground... The only ones that really come to mind. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.

Also it's totally cool that there are people who still play this. o___o I used to attend events for YGO and the Pokemon TCG. Good times were had.

Status
Not open for further replies.