Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Return of the Millennium Priests

@Uuko the Friends List doesn't really worth doing.

In short, the Examination Duel is where I use one of my various Decks in order to determine where your character's standing in Duel Academy is. We will meet on DN and Duel so I can place you and Five Night's at Freddy's Deck you have properly.

@Uuko We will meet on DN and Duel so I can place you and Five Night's at Freddy's Deck you have properly.
I'm glad you got the reference, but the deck is called "Five Nights At Frightfur's". Y'know, like the archetype I'm using :'D

For the meeting on dueling network though, what time are you able to come on?

How about now?

sure; i think i'm logged on dn now [at least until i get kicked for inactivity as always], unsure how to check or talk to you over there though.

I'll be on soon. The internet went crazy over here for a while.

L-lol Dueling Network isn't automated like ygopro... I fear my turns on DN will take forever to do because of that xD

EDIT: AceSorceror you left Dueling Network while I was typing! DX

Anyway here: the pace of my deck is intentional, because that's the kind of playstyle I figure Penny would play as. As such I'll probably stick to how she does it now and during the role play she'll attempt to fix it after a number of losses.

Editing this because I don't want to double-post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CursedDawn
@Uuko

I hate to sound rude, but the idea was that the three of our characters are in a room with merely them. You two may need to adjusts your posts as such. And Uuko, where is the Millennium Ring at the moment?

On the other hand, I'll just massively edit the starter and make a new post. It might be easier.

oh I'm sorry... I didn't realize that at all... I thought you might've had something planned but since you were talking about siblings in your post I didn't think you wanted us around your character yet.

I just edited my first post too to make it a little longer/nicer to go along with the better intro posts you and Uuko had... and I replied to Uuko too...

I thought I edited that out... then I suppose the fault is mine. No matter, Shade will get to you two soon enough.

I'm gonna get to bed now since its half past midnight for me xD
and cus i wanna give Uuko a chance to reply, I'll try to reply asap tomorrow but so you know my grandparents are visiting this weekend so depending on when they show up I might not be able to reply till late

Sorry I'm going to have to back out :/

I got too much on my plate and with the holidays and college starting in a few weeks. I gotta focus on other things. Sorry :/

I, too, was stumped at the mention of 'sibling'; perhaps have a small OOC panel or something in regards to whom they were interacting? just a thought.

Penny's Millennium Ring is around her neck under the Ra uniform [under the black inner as well].

Will post after I'm more awake from sleep.

EDIT: cursed, is izzy's forehead steel plate blatant to anyone looking at her, or is it hidden very well that it is not noticeable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unnoticeable unless you know it's there, you might be able to see the edges of it if you look reeeeaaaalllly closely, though you could feel it easy if you touched it

Last edited:
quick question,what should Pegasus' fate be in the rp? In the anime Bakura simply stole the Eye from him but in the manga he murdered Pegasus for it.

Pegasus is still living in the RP, and may end up being a mentor to Izzy if you want him to be.

@Artorias , you will be missed dearly. I must ask that you delete your posts here, and I wish you the best of luck.

Care to help me test out some Decks?

I wouldn't mind helping you test stuff if you like :3
my grandparents are still here though so we might get interrupted

It's alright, we can do it later on.