Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Return of the Millennium Priests

It's ok they're talking about stuff in regard to family I've never met xD

Alrighty then XD I shall log on.

So I've been thinking about how I could improve Penny's deck based on the stuff pointed out during the examination duel and came up with this.

New Deck name: Fright Mill

Current Deck name: Five Nights At Frightfur's

I've tested both decks on YGOPRO and they are both decent enough for me to be content.

If there's any iffiness, I'm wondering if I should add in Dark Hole since Frightfur Sabre-Tooth and Frightfur Sheep are more or less immune to Dark Hole. That, and either Solemn Warning/Notice or Mystical Space Typhoon.

Which deck would be better?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a good person to judge between the two.

I HAVE AN IDEA.

It'd be a subplot, basically revolving around the idea that they learn of relationships in their past lives and how they affect their current lives.

Yep, it could be a big kick in pants for romance/hatred.

where is everyone... ;-;
I know its the holidays and everything but no one's even said anything since monday... please tell me this rp isn't dead already T-T

I hope it isn't. It's Uuko's turn as is.

Yeah I know it's my turn and I've been trying to reply. Family suddenly appeared without telling me beforehand, and they keep pulling me from sitting down and typing anything for more than a few minutes. They're going back in, like, three days from today but until then I'm not sure if I'd be able to reply, let alone have time to sit down and write up even a semi-decent post.

Sorry about this.

well ok... as long as I know what's up I feel a lot better now >.<
I'll be without wifi for the weekend anyway as i'll be at my dad's so I won't be able to write a good reply anyway (at least until i get more practice with the super tiny keyboard that my sis got me along with a tablet >3>)