Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Clash of Light & Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind, nothing wrong with that if I have to. I'm already in the skype group, so yeah. I still need to do a couple tests if you wana help me out?

Yeah sure. Let's switch to Skype.

Edit: Since he's using Brioniac, am I right in assuming we can have cards banned in the current Meta for our RP decks?

Last edited:
Seems so. Monk is using a couple of banned cards at one each.

Here's the ruling: we can each have ONE COPY of a banned card, having up to two banned cards. You can have one in your Main Deck and one in your Side Deck, but never both in the Main Deck without checking with me first.

That and we are waiting on Star's return.

As per our new member, I would appreciate it if they did start at the exam duel to cover all bases. However, they do not have to.

I do believe so, however, all "Main Character" spots have been filled, so your character will likely be either a villain minion or a side-character. Please note a slight change in the rules, too: Early 5Ds archetypes are now allowed. You may have one copy of a single banned card in your deck, and your deck may contain one copy of a single Synchro monster.

okay, i was planning to be evil anyways.
Just need to know how to screenshot for my bio and how many cards are allowed.

Since it's DN, the max cards you can physically put in a deck is 60 anyway. As for screenshotting: You should have a button that's a variant of "print screen" such as "print scr", "prt screen" etc. You may need to hold Function (FN) as you press it. Then open up MS Paint and do Ctrl + V to paste it in, and save the image. Then upload it to imgur or click the "upload a file" button on Iwaku. You may want to crop it down to just the DN box. Alternatively, if you find that confusing because I wrote it in a bad way, just type down the deck list and I'll make a screenshot of it for you.

Welcome to the fold, Edward. If you need info on the Cult I can assist you.

I must be in this RP!!! Period. However, do you have a certain banlist for the decks, I have no idea which cards were played up to GX only and if I was to just paste something from my current meta decks it would be too OP. I read that XYZ, syncro summon and pendulum monsters aren't allowed, but if I were to make a dragon ruler deck, for instance, it would still be insanely overpowered.

Last edited:
The limit is early 5D's metas with a limit of one sychro monster per Deck. We also have a grab for the Sacred Cards running.

I must be in this RP!!! Period. However, do you have a certain banlist for the decks, I have no idea which cards were played up to GX only and if I was to just paste something from my current meta decks it would be too OP. I read that XYZ, syncro summon and pendulum monsters aren't allowed, but if I were to make a dragon ruler deck, for instance, it would still be insanely overpowered.
As a current Meta player. I will tell you right now. Please do not do E-Rulers. As a roleplayer/Duelist it saddens me greatly to think someone would ever want to create a deck that can, without a doubt, crush everyone.. Be fun with the deck! It's hard to make a flawed deck with a duelist's conscience but it is actually fun to put those types of limits on yourself.

I'm actually not going to take part in this, I retract my previous statement - good luck :)

I poked him last week but... I think he just forgot.

It's Star's turn in this and the Legion RPs. Check with him again and so will I.

Status
Not open for further replies.