Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Clash of Light & Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by "it" I mean the Millennium Rod so modify accordingly.

Name: Nesshin Tarang
Appearance:
KnRBmit.png
Height: 6'0
Personality: Nesshin is a flippant and generally irreverent person, he seems to communicate mainly in sarcasm.
Special Items: Millennium Rod
Abilities: See's Spirits, Control Minds, Seal Spirits into Stone Tablets
Duel Spirit Familiar: Elemental Hero Blazeman
Deck name: Heroes
Deck:
Updated
Key Cards: Star Eater
Brief Bio:
Nesshin was born in America to an Indian father and a Japanese mother. When Nesshin was ten, His father died when he was t-boned by a drunk driver. His mother then moved back to her ancestral home of Japan in the small sleepy town of Inaba. This enormous change caused Nesshin to develop a biting and sarcastic manner of speech. When Nesshin was thirteen he gained a little sister and a brother when his mother adopted twins from the Inaba Orphanage. While living in Inaba he was given the Millenium Rod by the crotchety old man who ran the bar in town.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Ooh I am very interested. I love Yu-Gi-Oh. Although I haven't played in a very long time, so I will post a CS but I apologise if my knowledge is not up to normal standard, I am a tad rusty :/

You and me both :D Guess we'll be the underlings for a while.

If I may ask, what was the last set that was released in the GX season? I wanted to make Ice barriers then I cried when I realized that they are synchros ; - ; I'm a competitive Yugi duelist, so I know how to create a deck. If I'm able to join, then I won't be trying to make the best deck, I'll be moderate about it. So, are you guys still open for stuff?

I think you can probably make a side character but all the artifacts are taken now, so...
I'm not too familiar with GX, but we're allowing 1 synchro per deck now (no "legendary" synchros like Stardust though), and early 5Ds archetypes (before the archetypes that allow you to spam 5 synchros every turn), so ice barriers should be fine.

Dude, Ice Barriers didn't spam them, all they needed was one xD They needed Ice barrier dragon Trishula or Brionac. Brionac let them draw the hell out of their deck and Trish banned cards from your field, hand, and grave.

Precisely - they should be fine. A pity how Brionac and Trish are both banned now though.

Oh definitely. I'd love them to be available, but the current meta is still hesitant on if they can deal with them or not. Personally, I think they can. But that's just me.

Eh they'll just make a new floodgate to deal with them though. Thats why I haven't played meta since mid-5Ds.

Alright, well, I'll somehow have to make this deck work. I'm fine with being something like some kind of Friend of the main cast. Not sure where I should go though? Red, Yellow or Blue.

I reckon just check the characters and go to the one with the fewest to balance it out. Probably going to be yellow since everyone wants to be the best or the underdog in these kinds of things.

I was honestly already thinking Yellow. I had thought it was the middle and the less cliche of the two.

I'd like to say that's why I went for it too, but I thought I'd be really bad since I hadn't played in a while. Actually I'm considerably better than everyone else in the RP at this point, so some competition will be nice.

The more I look at the deck I made, the better I think I've made it. But it's just been slapped together. As it stands right now, there is like ONE Slipher Red. The rest are Yellow. There are about 2-3 Blue? I'll probably want to do Blue but Red seems to be lacking. As a duelist it will kill me inside to knowingly make a stacked-to-lose deck ;-; but hey! LightSworns and Cyber Dragons are pretty high Archetypes. I think CD was top meta during GX, they were the most powerful in the show I think? Would you like to help me test out my deck to check it's power? My name is FalonTazumi

There's 2 slifers actually, but one of them I haven't put up the CS for. Do you have skype? I'll add you to the group. Also, the IC is on hold for a while while we wait for Star to return, so you have a while. And yeah Cybers are really OP but they're reliant on luck with the new banlists so they're not great. I'll help you test too, I'm Karakui on DN.

I'll PM you my Skype, you wouldn't believe it if I were to tell you. xD it's a little funny.

Name: Kali Colden

Appearance:

uDGWAVY.png

Height: 5'2"

Personality: Usually Quiet, keeps to herself and doesn't like to over-impress others. Really calm in most situations. Likes to take pictures, lots of them.

Special Items: Duel Disk, Camera

Abilities: Ability to see Duel Spirits

Duel Spirit Familiar: Dance princess of the Ice barrier

Deck name: Ice Barrier Beginnings

Deck:

Key Cards: Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, and Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier

Brief Bio: Kali has always been one to keep quiet and generally stay to herself. When she was enrolled into duel academy, it wasn't exactly the hardest for her to stick to herself considering that they had split everyone into groups according to skill. She had graced by, according to some by luck, and had gotten into Obelisk Blue. The off chance she'd be able to stay there may be slim, but she was going to take the chances and continue going on. She carries a camera with her, taking pictures of others and their duel spirits. Wanting to stay to herself, she doesn't like to make herself shown, but some of the batch of newcomers that she entered with seem to be growing in popularity.

Whose post is it?
Felix, I'm not the GM, but I'd assume you don't have to write the entire dueling test bit if you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.