Youtuber x OC? (Romance. Slice-Of-Life. MxM. 18+)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Okay so for no particular reason I want to do an MxM Markplier/OC - I just really want to play Markplier, haha.

I'd like this to be MxM, maybe fluffy with slice-of-life involved too. Honestly I'm not looking for a lot of plot, just a longterm romance RP over PM.

Message me or post here if this interests you :)

this should be in libertine

Again, this isn't libertine or based on smut. It's romance, but I prefer 18+ partners.

Okay so for no particular reason I want to do an MxM Markplier/OC - I just really want to play Markplier, haha.

I'd like this to be MxM, maybe fluffy with slice-of-life involved too. Honestly I'm not looking for a lot of plot, just a longterm romance RP over PM.

Message me or post here if this interests you :)
Love me some Markiemoo! You still looking?

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Of course! Message me? :)

Must it be MxM? I'm not looking to insert myself into a romance with Mark or anything. My main concern is that he has expressed that he is straight many times, and if I take up this pairing with you I'd like it to be accurate to his traits. :) I swear I'm not trying to diss on your ship! If you're open to MxF (or MxTF? As in a trans woman?) I'm happy to discuss it with you! <3

(Actually, Mark x Trans Woman would be super cute...)

Reactions: London
Oh! Don't get me wrong, I know he's explained multiple times that he's straight and I never intended to suggest otherwise. I just thought 'I'm better at MxM romance'. Honestly I really appreciate your interest but I'm only comfortable with slash relationships, sorry xxx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: moffnat
Thanks though! :)

Oh no problem!! <3 Have fun, good luck finding a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.