Youtuber x OC? (Romance. Slice-Of-Life. MxM. 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Okay so for no particular reason I want to do an MxM Markplier/OC - I just really want to play Markplier, haha.

I'd like this to be MxM, maybe fluffy with slice-of-life involved too. Honestly I'm not looking for a lot of plot, just a longterm romance RP over PM.

Message me or post here if this interests you :)

this should be in libertine

Again, this isn't libertine or based on smut. It's romance, but I prefer 18+ partners.

Okay so for no particular reason I want to do an MxM Markplier/OC - I just really want to play Markplier, haha.

I'd like this to be MxM, maybe fluffy with slice-of-life involved too. Honestly I'm not looking for a lot of plot, just a longterm romance RP over PM.

Message me or post here if this interests you :)
Love me some Markiemoo! You still looking?

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Of course! Message me? :)

Must it be MxM? I'm not looking to insert myself into a romance with Mark or anything. My main concern is that he has expressed that he is straight many times, and if I take up this pairing with you I'd like it to be accurate to his traits. :) I swear I'm not trying to diss on your ship! If you're open to MxF (or MxTF? As in a trans woman?) I'm happy to discuss it with you! <3

(Actually, Mark x Trans Woman would be super cute...)

Reactions: London
Oh! Don't get me wrong, I know he's explained multiple times that he's straight and I never intended to suggest otherwise. I just thought 'I'm better at MxM romance'. Honestly I really appreciate your interest but I'm only comfortable with slash relationships, sorry xxx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: moffnat
Thanks though! :)

Oh no problem!! <3 Have fun, good luck finding a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.