Your personality type

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What personality type did you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got INTJ, which is always the result of these quizzes. Surprised, I am not. /yoda voice

intj.png

I'm polymathic, ambiverted, and have polarizing tendencies. So my usual range is INTJ, ENTP, INTP, and ENTJ depending on the environment or activity. Which makes my majors Thinking and Intuition.

INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
At first I thought this was going to be wrong but I was pleasantly surprised.

POBxBdj.jpg

Not surprising that on the majority of things, I take the middle ground. This test is ill equipped to handle persons who change their masquerade and toolkit based on the situation, but that's fine. For instance, I can orchestrate and effectively execute social events (ex: Roasts), but I feel quite satisfied spending a great deal of time alone. I can be very passionate in my arguments and emotionally liberated whilst writing or experiencing art, but I'm more than happy to operate strictly on logic and reason outside of that.

Probably has a lot to do with why the scores aren't too extreme in any particular direction. The questions are largely devoid of context, so it is difficult to say what, precisely, I would do in a given situation.

Online communities tend to be havens for INTJs I have found.

Reactions: Fluffy
Online communities tend to be havens for INTJs I have found.
Probably because it's a place where they can exercise their instinctive desire for social contact (every human has it to some degree) without having to leave the comfort of their own home, whilst specifically engaging in common interests (role playing) which helps to facilitate productive social interaction.

Or it could just be magic.

You INTJs and your silly magic, It was clearly alchemy, but you can believe it was magic. Sure.

I got ISTP. Read the description, and it's semi-accurate.

I took a Myer-Briggs test once before and got a very different answer, but can't seem to remember what it was (Maybe INTJ/ENTJ?). I was basically exactly in the middle between two different personality types. On that site, I read the descriptions for those two personalities—they fit perfectly. Then, I read the description for the other fourteen—and they were nothing like me. I haven't had time to read the descriptions for this site, but it feels like they are far more vague and "one-size-fits-all" than the other one.

Just saying. ;]

Reactions: Brovo
My personality type IFSP
Capture-1.jpg

Capture.jpg

I'm an explorer and very artistic but very introverted, yup they got most of my personality right, although I'm not finished reading everything but so far it's pretty accurate.

I got ISTP
(Mind : 10% Introverted , Energy : 42% Observant , Nature : 5% thinking , Tactics : 31% Prospecting, Identity : 29% Turbulent
VARIANT:
TURBULENT
ROLE:
EXPLORER
You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, technical skills and ability to improvise. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Seen here : http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

The last time I took this, I got INTJ (I believe). This time I actually took my time and really thought about each question, especially with where I currently am in my life. I was surprised that it changed, though. I got ENFP. Pretty interesting. I can definitely see it.

jEasXou.png

Not surprisingly, I got INFJ. (I always get INFJ when I take tests like this)

INFJ.jpg

The profile is scary accurate in my case.

Last edited:
Ah, it's another one of these. I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to these types of test because I seem to get a different result each time. And then there are always those few question that I have trouble answering, which I imagine only decreases its accuracy. Anyways, my results:

Personality_zps6c9585b8.png

Seems accurate enough, though there are some points I could disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.