What personality type did you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady B

Original poster
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The above link leads to a site where you take a quizz, and then get divided into one of 16 categories based on your personality. I got ENFP, which I thought was very accurate. It would be fun if a lot of people took the test and posted their results, to see what personality type the majority of the people on Iwaku have!

Reactions: Tayssi
I got INTP. I'm a Turbulent Analyst apparently. Still reading the overview, but apparently it's fairly rare O.o only 3% of the population or something. So far i'm agreeing with the overview, though. Interesting quiz.

EDIT - Quite a few things, it's quite eerie how accurate it is(like 90% of it) other parts it's not me at all.

2vnhqiq.png

I would definitely agree with the Introverted part.. I am definitely an introvert.

Famous INTPS
  • Socrates
  • Rene Descartes
  • Blaise Pascal
  • Isaac Newton
  • Carl Jung
  • Albert Einstein
  • James Madison
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Gerald Ford
I somehow doubt I am like any of them o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Estj

I am....A Sentinel!

That sounds so much more badass than when I took this four years ago.

I was an Entertainer then.

Funny what life or death situations do to you.

ENTP!

So, basically, I'm an annoying smartass who likes to argue because it's fun. Totally accurate.

I got INFP, which essentially is the Dreamer/Artist one and that's totally accurate. I had to take it twice cause it gave me The Sentinel one. I am just not that. >_>

ENTJ

A natural born leader. The gift of confidence and charisma. Usually ruthless and we only make up 3% of the population. We love a good challenge and don't express emotions much. Arrogant and stubbornness is one of our weakness.

Famous ENTJs:

- Steve Jobs
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Richard Nixon
- Harrison Ford
- Steve Martin
- Whoopi Goldberg
- Margaret Thatcher
- Al Gore
- Jim Carrey

Guess i'm a real life Anti-Hero. WOOHOO. I answered this as accurate as I could and gotta say it's pretty true about what it says in the explanation about it. I can definatly relate to it.

I got INFP, which essentially is the Dreamer/Artist one and that's totally accurate. I had to take it twice cause it gave me The Sentinel one. I am just not that. >_>
You probably are like that, but you want to be the Dreamer/Artist. Retaking the test like that invalidates it; you will have changed your results based to try to skew it towards how you see yourself rather than how you really are. But y'know, these personality tests aren't that accurate, remember - it's pretty difficult to judge an entire personality based on 3 pages of questions. Being a 'Sentinel' doesn't mean you can't also have a little bit of the Artist in you.

Anyway, as for my results, me and the OP are the same type. WE ARE THE 7%.

Reactions: Kairia
Rally Sentinels, protectors of tradition and generally nice things!

You probably are like that, but you want to be the Dreamer/Artist. Retaking the test like that invalidates it; you will have changed your results based to try to skew it towards how you see yourself rather than how you really are. But y'know, these personality tests aren't that accurate, remember - it's pretty difficult to judge an entire personality based on 3 pages of questions. Being a 'Sentinel' doesn't mean you can't also have a little bit of the Artist in you.

Anyway, as for my results, me and the OP are the same type. WE ARE THE 7%.
Well, actually that's not why I retook it. I didn't understand how the the whole "agree and disagree" system that the site the quiz was on used. I thought the way it worked was the further to disagree, the more it calculated agree and vice-versa. So, after i realized that, I retook it and got the appropriate personality type that I know I am.

INFP Thrice...
49% Introverted.
12% Intuitive.
8% Feeling.
22% Prospecting
15% Turbulent

4% of the population...
At least I'm "poetic"... I also "look towards honor, beauty, morality, and virtue."
Atleast modern Ser K+ is the same as old Ser K+. Just a little less ballsy.

I'd also apparently make a great father! Yaaaay!
But that's for another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
INTJ master-race

Apart of said master-race. Nice.

INTJ (assertive variant)
Strength of individual traits:
Introverted: 38%,
Intuitive: 6%,
Thinking: 22%,
Judging: 21%,
Assertive: 19%

Ah, this test has another variable that I haven't seen in other MBTI tests, that Assertive versus Turbulent bit.

I got INTJ of the Assertive type. As always with these tests, I am very heavily Introverted and Thinking, the others being less pronounced and sometimes switching to the other ones depending on my mood when taking the test.

Introverted: 67%
Intuitive: 16%
Thinking: 70%
Judging: 6%
Assertive: 42%

Your personality type: ISFP (turbulent variant)
Strengths of individual traits: Introverted: 51%, Observant: 35%, Feeling: 7%, Prospecting: 6%, Turbulent: 53%
Full Outlook

@Adore Delano The link brings us back to the beginning, not to your results. Only you can see your results.

You are an ISFJ.
READ TYPE OVERVIEW
SHOW MENU
ISFJ PERSONALITY

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
Brian Tracy
The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
ISFJ personalityThere's hardly a better type to make up such a large proportion of the population, nearly 13%. Combining the best of tradition and the desire to do good, ISFJs are found in lines of work with a sense of history behind them, such as medicine, academics and charitable social work.

ISFJ personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. ISFJs take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home.

WE MUST BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED

The challenge for ISFJs is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of ISFJs' dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. ISFJs need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, ISFJs utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, ISFJs have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the ISFJ personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.

IF I CAN PROTECT YOU, I WILL

ISFJ personalities are a wonderful group, rarely sitting idle while a worthy cause remains unfinished. ISFJs' ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among Introverts, and the joy they experience in using those connections to maintain a supportive, happy family is a gift for everyone involved. They may never be truly comfortable in the spotlight, and may feel guilty taking due credit for team efforts, but if they can ensure that their efforts are recognized, ISFJs are likely to feel a level of satisfaction in what they do that many other personality types can only dream of.

Famous ISFJs:

Queen Elizabeth II Robert E. Lee Queen Mary I Halle Berry "Samwise Gamgee" from The Lord of the Rings "Dr Watson," Sherlock Holmes' partner

ENGLISH
You are an ISFJ.
READ TYPE OVERVIEW
SHOW MENU
ISFJ STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

ISFJ STRENGTHS

Supportive - ISFJs are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
Reliable and Patient - Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, ISFJs are meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish their end goals. ISFJs not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.
Imaginative and Observant - ISFJs are very imaginative, and use this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others' emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.
Enthusiastic - When the goal is right, ISFJs take all this support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something they believe will make a difference in people's lives - whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer's day.
Loyal and Hard-Working - Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty - ISFJ personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they've dedicated themselves to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.
Good Practical Skills - The best part is, ISFJs have the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, ISFJs can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

INFP....not surprising. What is surprising is that I have the same personality type as Shakespeare and Tolkien. o.O

Mulder and Frodo too....I'm not cool enough to be Mulder. :(

INTJ - Turbulent

Famous INTJs:
Vladimir Putin
Paul Krugman
Rudy Giuliani
Donald Rumsfeld
Colin Powell
Samantha Power
Lance Armstrong
Richard Gere
Arnold Schwarzenegger