Your personality type

What personality type did you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hatsune Candy welcome to the INFP club! Same here, I agree with 93% of it, I think. But the diplomat thing is straight on!

INTJ - Turbulent // Role = Analyst

Introvert -- 85%
iNtuitive -- 23%
Thinking -- 11%
Judging -- 15%

and 66% Turbulent.

"You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge."

I guess it's true on the knowledge part. I'm from a class where other students think that we're a class full of dumb people and we're constantly looked down by them. It's kind of a long story but the girls who looked down on my classmates and I, actually called me smart. Although I thought that most of the questions the teacher asked were all common knowledge. I do get a lot of comments that I'm a very indecisive person as well. I'm not so sure about the self confidence part though.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: INFP

- MIND -
Introverted 57%

- ENERGY -
Intuitive 23%

- NATURE -
Feeling 34%

- TACTICS -
Prospecting 7%

- IDENTITY -
Assertive 23%

PERSONALITY: INFP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

As for accuracy. Eh. Somewhat? I have an extremely hard time with languages, but INFPs are supposed to be good with them. (But that all might be mental on my part because of my former speech impediment.) The rest I agree with.

I got ENTP. Google it.

INFJ - Turbulent

Introverted: 79%
Intuitive: 41%
Feeling: 29%
Judging: 6%

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

HOLLA I GOT THE AB+ BLOOD AND THE INFJ BITCHES! IM HELLA RARE

IM THE MEL GIBSON OF TODAY

THE MARTIN LUTHER KING OF YESTERDAY

THE MOTHER TERESA OF TOMORROW

AND THE NELSON MANDELA OF.... THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

Oh. And Nicole Kidman.

ESTJ

MIND -
Extraverted
Introverted

- ENERGY -
Intuitive
Observant

- NATURE -
Thinking
Feeling

- TACTICS -
Judging
Prospecting

- IDENTITY -
Assertive
Turbulent

I got INFP. Emphatic and idealistic is what I am :bsmile:

Got INFP, although a few years back when I used this test, I got INTJ or something like that. Meeps.

My Personality type is ISFJ.
I am 68% Introvert
20% Observant
27% Feeling
20% Judging
And [holy freakin' crap]
98% Turbulent

The page layout says this
Personality Type: ISFJ Variant: Turbulent Role: Sentinel

You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your caring nature, attention to detail and quiet dedication.

ISTP
Introverted - 45%
Observant - 25%
Thinking - 2%
Prospecting - 41%
Assertive - 25%

Not exactly sure how I feel about my results. I think it's mostly accurate, but there are a few things about their description I don't think I fit with. I'm not sure how accurate it is though, as I'm still young, and I don't have enough experience to answer a lot of the questions accurately.

Personality: ISTP | Variant: ASSERTIVE | Role: EXPLORER
(34% Introverted, 18% Observant, 26% Thinking, 33% Prospecting, 10% Assertive)
You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, technical skills and ability to improvise.
http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

Fits like a glove, pretty much. Took the same test Rainjay took a few years ago and got INFP, though. Ehhh

I did not take this test, but I have taken a couple before and I have studied MBTI and Jung before, and I am an ISTP. Just a little interesting info for the other ISTPs here, ISTPs are actually the master personality type. ^^ If the world was only one personality type, any other type would not work. The world would be chaos. ISTPs are the only type that would work without any other type.

INTP. Introvert... Haha, I guess. I may be laidback but it takes a while for me to actually warm up to others (despite how I act). I prefer to stay out of conflict and just see what I can do too.

Your personality type: ENTP (assertive variant)
Strength of individual traits:
Extraverted: 72%
Intuitive: 5%
Thinking: 8%
Prospecting: 20%
Assertive: 27%

...I should have known.

Extroverted with no feelings or personality *cough* I don't like this quiz =[ it has insulted my honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.