Your Iwaku Twin!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*Points at Asmo.* o___o;;;

But...but I am trying to find a twin!

Uh.
I'm alike with a couple Iwaku people.. ._.
I have similarities with Bruds../Jinx.
I also have similarities with Ilisisser..
And modniece..
And Elysisser.....
And seleauntie.........
And Mirurururu.
But.... Miru can't be a twin.. cause... cause... @__@
NO.

Staci can be my little sister. :D Celestialis and I are like twins because we have the psychic connection thing going on.

I didn't call it twins? We were much more... oblique about the whole bit.
But I am chickCoti and he is doodKitti. We're terribly similar in so many things, except that he's a dashing bassist for a band and a super cool manly man and I'm not. XD

T^T I don't know anyone who is like me :c

Who:
Likes purple, eating, singing, dancing (but can't even move my hips)
Is weird, crazy, mildly perverted, shy at times
Hates hotdog, maccaroni, and seafood
Has a stupid humour and laugh at idiotic things.

Something like that D: No one is like that...Not that I know of
um i love purple, eating is how i control my emotions ((if you piss me off and dont have candy on hand you will get something shoved up your ass)) i sing ((just think of the worst singer in the world and then add another level of suck and tada)) i actually can dance ((everything from belly dancing to flamanco)) i am rather shy with people i dont know ((omg you might not guess it by seeing me with friends but i am way to shy around people i dont know)) i no like hot dogs ((ever since my dad told me the joke about why they where called franks)) i dont like seafood ((ewwww)) i do like maccaroni ((but only with hot sauce or BBQ sauce i dont like that powdered cheese flavor XD)) and i laugh at the dumbest things ((and sometimes the meanest but how can you not laugh when your friend falls on their ass while bolwing))

but i do have one thing you might find a turn off...i dont like turtles ((reptiles in general...ok i do like snakes but thats only because i have a strange fear/addiction to them where i watch all i can about them so i know my enemy))

um i love purple, eating is how i control my emotions ((if you piss me off and dont have candy on hand you will get something shoved up your ass)) i sing ((just think of the worst singer in the world and then add another level of suck and tada)) i actually can dance ((everything from belly dancing to flamanco)) i am rather shy with people i dont know ((omg you might not guess it by seeing me with friends but i am way to shy around people i dont know)) i no like hot dogs ((ever since my dad told me the joke about why they where called franks)) i dont like seafood ((ewwww)) i do like maccaroni ((but only with hot sauce or BBQ sauce i dont like that powdered cheese flavor XD)) and i laugh at the dumbest things ((and sometimes the meanest but how can you not laugh when your friend falls on their ass while bolwing))

but i do have one thing you might find a turn off...i dont like turtles ((reptiles in general...ok i do like snakes but thats only because i have a strange fear/addiction to them where i watch all i can about them so i know my enemy))

I was getting soooooooo EXCITED but then you say you hated turtles -heart broken- T^T

I don't know anyone here that is like me as of yet:/

Someone who;
Loves animals, reading, drawing, riding.
Is crazy about honey dew melons and strawberries.
Is deathly afraid of snakes, dislikes alcohol, not a party person.
Is a water lover, clumsy and weird.
Shy with strangers, has a tendency to drift of into daydreams, doesn't always think before acting.

Just wanna add in that turtles are awesomeXD

I was getting soooooooo EXCITED but then you say you hated turtles -heart broken- T^T

i didnt say i hated them...i am just not in love with them mostly because where my grandparents live their are snapping turtles and i is scared of them XD
they are huge fuckers and will eat you.....yeah tmnt gave me nightmares

Ummm... Fel. :3

Even now, I'm pleasantly surprised by the things we have in common. Also, neither of us like wearing pants... And we're dorks. Oh yes. The dorkiest.

My twin would have to be someone who wants to be a master of Pokemon. Who has the skills to be number one.

Also loves the Legend of Zelda, Final fantasy, reading, writing, drawing, is dashingly good looking and likes to be a pervy womanizer.

IS NO ONE LIKE ME!?

My twin would have to be someone who wants to be a master of Pokemon. Who has the skills to be number one.

Also loves the Legend of Zelda, Final fantasy, reading, writing, drawing, is dashingly good looking and likes to be a pervy womanizer.

IS NO ONE LIKE ME!?

Got everything right but the "pervy womanizer part"

i didnt say i hated them...i am just not in love with them mostly because where my grandparents live their are snapping turtles and i is scared of them XD
they are huge fuckers and will eat you.....yeah tmnt gave me nightmares

-Draws an X over your picture and sighs- Then I guess we can't be twins