Your Iwaku Twin!

My twin would have to be someone who wants to be a master of Pokemon. Who has the skills to be number one.

Also loves the Legend of Zelda, Final fantasy, reading, writing, drawing, is dashingly good looking and likes to be a pervy womanizer.

IS NO ONE LIKE ME!?
omg i found my twin *hugs and then gives raimy a dirty look and then starts singing* you could have had it alll

I'm not sexy enough xD

oh please as long as you think your sexy you can look like a monkey and be humpable to most men XD

i mean look at lmfao they all look like they where hit with a rock and since they think they are sexy they get all sorts of women

-frowns at Nighty- be that way then

your the one who didnt want me because i no like turtles XD

You mortals have yet to experience the Space Marine Illiad

Orion and I have an UNCANNY amount of things in common...IT IS BOTH STRANGE AND WONDEROUS.

One day though he will be forced to battle me to the death in a field of flowers after I am framed as a traitor of both man and country. Such is life.

There's also another soul I felt some intense sibling hatredkinship with but her shitass is busy getting married. What a bitch.

It's Teg-

Wait, maybe Ampou-

Then Orio-?

Nope. UGH

I have no twin I don't think. I always thought I was way too eccentric, even by Iwaku standards.

My Twin is Coffee. We have similar attendance rates.

I think Vay use to be my twin? Not sure anymore, though? O.o;

And then October is like my brother, but I don't think we could be twins...
Toria could also be a good choice, but I'm sure we couldn't really be exact twins. Perhaps just sisters.
*scratches head*

Everyone is my brothers and sisters. ]:< That is that. ~ No twineh.

The greatest threat is the one you don't know.