YOUR IWAKU CRUSH(ES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tantalized by the mysterious "L" person. Who are they? What do they want?

Where'd my left kidney disappear to? It's just such a mystery. :o

Reactions: Hana
*WAGGLES EYEBROWS AGGRESSIVELY @Everly * ... *realizes it's her turn to post*

Oh craaaa *runs off*

Oh my god, Iwaku is guilty for so many hardcore crushes of mine xD Most of which crashed and burned so I'm not sure I want to list them off! I will say I feel a nice affection for most of my partners, though 8D I feel like a lot of writers tend to feel things for other writers when their characters fall in love xD Or maybe I am filthy pleb.

I wouldn't call anything crushes but I ahve a few people that I am absolutely in love with their writing style and ok there may be a few CHARACTERS .... that's not the topic though.

@Jorick Loving the Iwaku story..
@Squee Just love the way your writing flows and creates vivid scenes in my mind
@Sanctus You have managed to create a character that captures my curiosity in a new way. Totally enthralled!
@MandaPanda who's joy for life is just infectious and it comes through in your writing

A daily reminder that @Hana is my ultimate waifu.

This must be said to the world on a daily basis.

I think I've found my writing soulmate o.o

No really, I haven't had this much fun writing a post. @Applo

Well, I hope I have sufficiently helped inflate your ego! D:<

*returns to tsun tsun cave*

It's seriously partner appreciation day here, sorry for tagging folks twice.

I wouldn't call it crushing, but I'm gonna give a couple shout-outs to players who's interactions make my heart all fuzzy on the regular.

@Xenojade often seems like she needs hugs and encouragement, which makes me happy to give!

@Fairy 's writing style makes my heart glow sometimes, inside and out of rp. I think it's the <3 s. and innocence/pep, it's contagious.

@lilmissjames is a super cool friend and gives me life. I have 3 friends I'd consider close, and she's one of them!

There's one or two on Amor I'd call out, but that doesn't work here ^^;

But speaking of users I'd CRUSH (if you know what I mean) @Flame , he's a pretty cool guy if I do say so myself, and I feel like EVERYBODY should agree. In fact, we should start a fanclub. He's a sexy guy, I'd do him if I weren't a dude myself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Fairy
Many people on Iwaku amuse me, and I would definitely crush them in a hydraulic press for the satisfaction of hearing them scream in agony. That counts, right?

Many people on Iwaku amuse me, and I would definitely crush them in a hydraulic press for the satisfaction of hearing them scream in agony. That counts, right?
Only if you crush their spirits too- both the body and soul must be annihilated for it to truly be a 'crush'.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Crush is generally defined as romantic infatuation, no?

Well... I wish I could contribute but I am aromantic and attempting to reach asexual. I have a phobia of intimacy. *shrugs* I've never truly hugged a person in my entire life and I really am happy this way.

I will say, however, that I tend to gain an intense and deep admiration of people who match their wits against me. I enjoy battles of wit and I come to appreciate their intelligence having experienced it first hand. That's my equivalent of an infatuation or crush and I think I feel similarly as to what a truly infatuated person feels. Only towards the other person's brain.

Yes, I can see that brow you've raised. Stop raising your brow at me.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Crush is generally defined as romantic infatuation, no?

Well... I wish I could contribute but I am aromantic and attempting to reach asexual. I have a phobia of intimacy. *shrugs* I've never truly hugged a person in my entire life and I really am happy this way.

I will say, however, that I tend to gain an intense and deep admiration of people who match their wits against me. I enjoy battles of wit and I come to appreciate their intelligence having experienced it first hand. That's my equivalent of an infatuation or crush and I think I feel similarly as to what a truly infatuated person feels. Only towards the other person's brain.

Yes, I can see that brow you've raised. Stop raising your brow at me.
*Wiggles eyebrows manically*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
*giggles. I'm not aromantic, but I am grey-ace, and right on the border of aromantic, but I chose to answer this just as people I admire on iwaku! xD Since I figured out in high school that on the rare occasion I crush on someone, it's because I admire them for some specific attribute.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
*giggles. I'm not aromantic, but I am grey-ace, and right on the border of aromantic, but I chose to answer this just as people I admire on iwaku! xD Since I figured out in high school that on the rare occasion I crush on someone, it's because I admire them for some specific attribute.
It's the same here, for the most part. xD

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.