YOUR IWAKU CRUSH(ES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gerontis I'd fuck the hell out of him, fun fact we have future dick fight in an airport whenever one visits the other.

@Gerontis I'd fuck the hell out of him, fun fact we have future dick fight in an airport whenever one visits the other.
I am starting to doubt if I should be allowed to keep exchanging 'pleasantries' with people from the USA. So far keep getting involved in this kind of events.

My crush is obviously @ChromeHound . Fun fact, he isn't from the States but we will marry in 6 years from now. Whether either of us like it or not.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Many people on Iwaku amuse me, and I would definitely crush them in a hydraulic press for the satisfaction of hearing them scream in agony.
Sadly, sadly, sadly, this "Yorick" person (whoever they are) with the disgustingly puerile avatar is the only one who accurately reflects my sentiments.

(As for who I appreciate--I usually let them know it and you don't get to see it here. Hah hah hah.)

@C.T. is best husba-- boyfriendo for too many reasons to list yo

Also @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @CCC Kouhai hellaaaa, and I totally crush on the writing of @Verite , @Atomyk , @Ringmaster , @Indolent , @Krieg , @Sen , @OrlandoBloomers , @Hana and @Schnee Corp Lawyer because das sum gud shet :sunglasses:
Goodness, @Midnight Maiden... ( . / / 3 / / . ) Makin' a me blushu.

But I have no crushes not yet at least Buuuuuut, I am still talking to someone that's been spending a lot of time with me, so it's nice for that person to put up with me. | :

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself, totally.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
Status
Not open for further replies.