YOUR IWAKU CRUSH(ES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no crushes.

I am that cold, hard stone wall that you lean on. I'm begging you to get off me so I can stone wall all day. I never move, never falter, never fall down.

I have no crushes.

I am that cold, hard stone wall that you lean on. I'm begging you to get off me so I can stone wall all day. I never move, never falter, never fall down.
Why so poetic lol

That's what a person who has a crush would say :^]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Why so poetic lol

That's what a person who has a crush would say :^]
00f09e34d479fdfc173258af92a52991.gif

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Hana
:O Girls are tagging me.

*Ego intensifies*

I had no idea... Tell me more. :3

Kind of sort of joking, lol. I guess it goes without saying that you're still my crush, both on and off Iwaku. I mean, you like to make fun of me for still being in awe over everything, but what are the odds of two people falling in love from an innocent little fxf roleplay. Won't lie and say you being a cutie didn't help, rotfl. It did, but I fell in love with your writing and how caring you were - I'm just really glad you felt the same way. Here's to a lifetime together, my twin flame and yuri prince. <3 *toasts*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Saber
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Myself, because that's all I am morally allowed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
I have a friend-crush on most everyone here on the site, but feel too shy to approach any of you and actually become friends.

I'm a dork, I don't wear pink on Wednesday, and am afraid I'm boring everyone, amongst a numerous other excuses. I only pretend I'm cool, I'm 0% cool.

Other than that, I don't think it counts as a crush anymore, but: @FieryCold ;^) Hi there, lovely~

I have a friend-crush on most everyone here on the site, but feel too shy to approach any of you and actually become friends.
I can relate to this on so many levels :'D

Reactions: Hana and Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.