Young Warriors

Eli thinks, but still keeps his mental wall up. Then he gets an idea. "Fine. Whatever." Axe smiles "Now that is what I want to hear!" Axe says.

Xullos looks at the two boys and yawns. She usually sleeps during the day. "So? How do I look like I'm not a fighter?"

Eli shrugs. "I dunno."

"Oh, hey, you're kinda like awake now, huh," Dex observed, and was startled at the same time. He had never heard her voice before. "I-I'm Dex, if you don't know already. So, uh, yeah."

Dex turned to Axe, the leader, and looked at him as if nothing happened a few moments ago, his outburst, whatever.

"So sorry for the outburst earlier, boss," he said apologetically. "I jump to conclusions too quickly."

He thought he saw a nod or something, but then again, maybe there was never any movement from the leader.

"So, what's the plan? What do we do as CA?"

"Like I said... DESTORY the castle." Axe said. I am going to have to tell Dex and that Xullo girl my plan after this, Eli thought keeping the wall in his mind up.

"Destroy the castle in the Flame's Kingdom, sure thing!" Dex exclaimed as he got Vira from his bag. "Hey, Vira, give us some kind of map to this fiery castle or something!"

The orb then presented a holographic image of something that looked like a minimap of sorts. There was a forest, a river, fortresses, and the castle. Vira also presented the blueprint of the Flame's Castle.

"You have to find a way to tinker with its flame power source or something, huh," Dex muttered. "But where might that be?"

Eli stands up and makes his wings pop back out. "Ready?"

"More than anything," Dex replies, as he pulls out a glowing stick with funny writing on it. He breaks it in two and lays the sticks on the ground, watching as it turns into something like a skateboard with funny things under it. It floats.

"Meet my hoverboard," Dex says as he grins. "I don't have a name for it yet. But let's go!"

"Oh I know. Act like nothing happenend and go home! I really need some sleep." Xullos says with a sarcastic tone.

"You know as well as I do you cant do that Xullo." he said in a rough voice. He knew she was being sarcastic, but still.

"It's Xullos. Then what are we going to do? Find amagical blue box that can travel through time and space because that's nearly impossible too!" Xullos sighs in anger. She was getting cranky from lack of sleep.

He rolled his eyes "Just come on! I will tell you my plan on the way there."

"Ok, but I'm still tired." Her glasses almost fall off and she quickly puts them back up. She hopes no one saw her eyes.

Eli makes his wings pop out of his back and he flies in the air.

She looks up at him. "I can't fly. I'm a troll not a bird."

In the kingdome of flames a gril was in the knigdomes hightes tower. she played her harp and sang a song for hope the kingdome wpold burn for it traped her.she anted someone to save her now or she would never leave. her so called master was the king and he hold her power to sing enything and it wuld happen. but she stillcan see the futetuer but she all ways says it in rilddle even when master time was soon up and she knew the day was soon and she was over joyed.

He looks down att the troll. "Oh right. Sorry." He flies back down and put her on his back, "Hang on tight." He starts flying again.

Xullos holds her glasses up on her nose with one hand and holds tight with another. "I never flew before. My glasses fall off too easily.

Eli grabs her glasses with one hand, and put it in his pocket. He continues flying. Eventually he spots a big castle. "There it is!"

raven saw something flying in the sky "Time is up" she sang "Time has gone the king will be no more." she smiles and close her eyes and prays to god to forgive her for what she has done. Smiles again hearing master coming up to see her. "tell me what will happ toonight " she smiles"It is all up to you to live to die to hurt to cry you choes you hope and death with all your fith. childen hide and the dead play. but i will stay"