Young Warriors

Eli sets Xullos to the ground. "I will take care of this one!" Eli flies into the highest tower, breaking the glass of the window. He crosses his arms and looks around. This place definatly gives me a bad vibe... Maybe Axe was telling the truth this time. Eli looks at the slave girl, then at the king.

Raven coverd her eyes beore he beaks th window. raven looked at the person who came in. "nice for you to drop in and kill the king ." master was anger and pulled out his sword. "i will not give her too you CA." the kking yelled and came at him

"Yeah yeah. Shut up old man." He stops the sword with his finger, then break the sword. He knees the king in the stomach with little effort, but it still effects the king greatly once the king drops to his knees, Eli punches him in the face. Once his fist makes contact with his nose, his nose makes a gross crunch. The king lays flat on the ground, motionless. Crap... Then Eli hears the kings soilders running up the stairs. Eli scowls, I am not going to kill those guys. He looks at the girl and swoops her up. "Hang on tight." He grabs something from a shelf, then flies out the window.

"what wait my powers he still has it!" she holds on to him and her caolk comes offand her hair which is black as night comes out of the cloak. she smiles " so this is how it feels to fly ."she closes her eyes and says " dogge to the left if you want to live" she knew the arrow was comeing

Eli dodges it like it was nothing. "What do you mean powers?"

"abiltys i can sing or say.....dodge right... anything at it can happen but there are something i cant say like 'you will die right now ' no ..... ddge right again then left....... you need to have detile like 'you will be shot by an arow in thehart and die' but he let mee keep my abilaty to see a haed of time ."

"Hmph..." Eli dodges them all, "Alright i can teleport us there real quick." Eli senses the power and teleports them there.

thank you" she says and gets off him " how rude of me im raven nighlight" she bows her head and walks to the room full of powers but on e in te middle wihich s hers. she grabbees its And eats it . "lrets go"

He gives her an odd look then picks her up again, teleporting them out of there. "Eli Storm." Eli then feels a searing pain on his right shoulder. When he turns to look at his shoulder, he sees a arrow sticking right through it. Eli holds Raven in his left arm then he bends his right arm far enough so he can reach the arrow. One the arrow is in his grasp, he yanks it out and throws it at the soilder that hit him. Then he teleports him, Raven, and his fellow CA members away from the castle.

you should have not done that here " she rops her dress and holds out to bandage his arm. " should have seen that comeing sorry" she looks awy from him upset(are we on the gound?)

(Yeah they are XD) Eli makes a short laugh, "Its alright. Its not your fault. I have had worse." It was true.

like what? shevsays wondering (just asking XD) she sighs and looksaround "where are we?"

He continues to bleed out, he ignores the pain, "I am a fighter. Thats all i am going to say." he looks around. "No clue."

she looks around and see a ,something she does notnknow wht it is and walks up tto it ( its a tree that she does now bout)and looks at it " hummmmm " she knicksnat it then looks at it even more "what is this why is it here?"

He laughs a little. "Its a tree. Its here to make the world look prettier. YHow long have you been up there?"

ummm very long " she pokes it and then puchs it "ow that hurts evil thing" she hissed at it then kicks it bare footed and her foot hute too "ow" she says turning away from the tree then walk away then turn back "this -she pouts to the tree and then herself then back again-is not over" she site next to him and unbadage the wond to see it

"You are not suppose to punch it." he smirks, "Or kick it."

she puchs his arm with the wound "now you tell me?" she rebandes it. with another ripe pice of her dress . "you need a healer"

Eli grits his teeth. "Hey. I didn't know you were going to do that." he thinks, "Its just going to have to heal itself." the bleeding finally stops.

"well you dont have to yell " she notice the bleeding stop "how you do that ? and whatare you?"