You Want Me Now

Marcus smiled and when Christian took his hand he still blushed. He nodded his head though and followed after Christian. He felt like a little kid once again. When Christian asked him what he wanted to eat, he shrugged. "I don't know.... what is there that we can make?" he asked softly still holding onto Christian's hand.

Christian looked back at him with a smirk. "It's very cute when you blush, Marcus." He led him into the kitchen, where he finally let go of his hand. He began to rummage through some cabinets, pulling some ingredients out as he went. "How do you feel about pancakes? We can add things to them if you like."

Marcus blushed darker when Christian pointed it out to him. He followed Christian letting go of his hand once they were in the kitchen and began looking for items that they could make for breakfast. "Okay, that sounds good to me," he said softly, helping Christian and taking out some strawberries. He began washing the fruits and then cutting them up. "Do you think Strawberry sauce would go good on top of the pancakes?" he asked softly. He suddenly smiled and began humming softly as he chopped up the fruits and such.

"Mm, yes, very good." Christian grinned over at him, beginning on the batter for the pancakes. Once that was finished, he pulled out a pan to begin cooking them. He paused and moved to peer right over Marcus' shoulder. "Sauce looks like it's coming along nicely. Did you taste it?"

Marcus smiled and shook his head. "You want to taste it?" he asked softly looking back at Christian. His face was so close to Christians and he wanted to blush in embarrassment from the closeness. He tried not to be so nervous and he relaxed a little.

With a nod, Christian dipped his finger in the sauce, then brought it to his mouth to taste it. He tilted Marcus' face towards him, then kissed him gently, the flavor of the stawberry sauce still on his lips. "Good?" He grinned, pulling away from him slightly.

Marcus was surprised by the kiss and he felt a blush dust his cheeks as he tasted the strawberry sauce on Christian's lips. He licked his lips when Christian pulled away he nodded his head. "I like it..." he said softly to him, looking back down at the sauce pan.

Christian moved back over to the stove with the pancake mix, chuckling quietly. "I do hope you're not just talking about the batter." He licked his lips as he started frying the pancakes, stealing a glance at Marcus. "Correct me if I'm thinking wrong."

Marcus just blushed darker. He kept stirring the sauce and then turned it off, setting it aside a moment before getting a bowl and setting it on the counter. "The kiss... was nice too... It was my first," he said softly. He was facing away from Christian in shame. He had had sex before, only once, but he had never been kissed. He had been drugged and some guy that liked him was laying next to him naked in the morning. His bottom had hurt for days and the bed was stained with blood so he could only assume he had been raped but he had said nothing about it to anyone. The guy apologized to him and begged him not to tell the police. Marcus had agreed only if the boy never told anyone and left him alone. The kid had kept his word and so had Marcus.

"Hmm..." Thinking, Christian flipped the pancakes, waited for them to finish cooking, then placed them in a pile on a plate he retrieved from the cabinet. Turning the oven off, he turned back to Marcus and placed the plate on the counter. "Good. To be honest, I'd like to be the only one who gets to kiss you." He smiled, stepping closer to Marcus and wrapping an arm around his waist. He caught the glimmer of shame in his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "Ah. Have you done...other things...?"

Marcus didn't want to look up at Christian, but Christian had tilted his head up. He had promised not to lie so when Christian asked him if he had done anything he nodded his head. He looked back down at his chest, not wanting to look into Christian's eyes.

"Why are you so ashamed of it?" Christian stroked his cheek softly. "Marcus, did someone hurt you?" He frowned, his gaze turning cold. He felt annoyed; what if someone had done something to him? Christian should have been there to protect him. "Look at me."

"Its nothing... just something stupid," he said softly moving away. He went to the cupboard and got out plates and such. "The food is getting cold," he said softly as he set the table for two and brought the sauce and pancakes over to the table. He wanted to change the subject. He didn't want to talk about this anymore. It was making him want to cry, the tears lining his eyes.

Christian took the hint and sat at the table, placing a couple of pancakes on his own plate before drizzling the sauce over it. Once Marcus sat down, he looked over at him, think of how to change the subject to make him more comfortable. "I think I know where we can go today," Christian spoke in between bites, "If you're up for it, I'd like to take you dancing."

Marcus served himself as well and began to eat, only eating one pancake, since he did not think he would want another. He looked up at Christian when he spoke, glad it wasn't on that topic anymore. "Dancing? I don't know how to... I could learn... Where would we go?" he asked softly, before taking another bite of the pancake, enjoying the taste of it with the sauce.

Christian was nearly finished eating by time he spoke. He thought for a moment, licking his lips. "I could have something private made up for us, if you don't mind? I can teach you how, don't worry. It's not very hard."

Marcus nodded his head. "Okay... that sounds like fun..." he said softly as finished eating. He picked up his plate and brought it to the sink and cleaned it. He then began cleaning. He wanted to be of use. He looked around for tupperware and put the sauce away in it before putting it in the freezer. "Just in case you want to have some later on," he said softly.

Christian quickly finished eating and followed suit with Marcus, cleaning his dishes. He wrapped any left over pancakes with plastic and placed them in the freezer with the sauce. "Thank you." He leaned against the counter, voicing a sudden thought that came to mind, "I've been meaning to ask...my age doesn't bother you, does it? I mean, you're still in high school and I'm, well...grown."

Marcus thought a moment and shook his head. "No it doesn't, your only a few years older then me anyway. I am 18," he said softly. He wasn't sure why Christian was asking. "Why is that important?" he asked softly. He helped put things away and once everything was clean he sighed and went to sit on the sofa.

Christian followed him over to the sofa, seating himself next to him. "It isn't important if it doesn't matter to you. It's just..." He turned to face him and cupped Marcus' chin, bringing his lips barely an inch away from his own. "To put it simply, I want you." He only hoped he wouldn't shy away.