You Want Me Now

Marcus nodded his head to Christian. "Yeah, I just finished putting everything in its place..." he said softly, looking up at Christian. He stayed curled up on the sofa, having his knees to his chest was a defense mechanism and a habit of his. He always did that in school, having one leg normal and the other up against his chest.

Christian finished buttoning his shirt, leaving the top open as always. He walked over and sat close to Marcus, legs crossed. "That's good. Now that's settled, shall we catch up a bit?" He raised an eyebrow and gazed at Marcus curiously. "What grade are you in now?"

"I'm a senior," he said softly, not moving when Christian sat down next to him. He had his hair loose, the long red locks always loose when he wasn't in school. In school it was always loosely tied with a black ribbon he had. He stayed quiet unless Christian asked him anything, which he answered in his normal soft voice.

Marcus was so gentle and quiet; he couldn't deny he'd love to dominate him. But Christian couldn't introduce him to that world; Marcus would probably reject him anyway, right? Trying to remove his thoughts, he shook his head and continued, "Do you have a new phone number? I hadn't called you before I came earlier because I assumed you may have changed it."

He shook his head. "I never changed it... Just in case you wanted to call me," he said softly to him. He looked tired but he said nothing to indicate that he wanted to go to sleep.

Christian listened as he absentmindedly played with a piece of Marcus' crimson hair. "I wish I had." He sighed, then raised an eyebrow. "Are you tired? I don't want to keep you up, go rest if you like. You have school tomorrow anyway."

Marcus shook his head. He didn't want to sleep, not now. He looked at Christian though, just for a moment before looking back down again. He sighed to himself and kept his head on his knees. He didn't feel safe while sleeping so he tried not to sleep as much as he could.

"If you're sure.." Christian noticed him look up quickly, then back down at his knees. He frowned slightly, but kept a smooth tone, "Do you have a girlfriend?..Boyfriend?" He paused. "Sorry for being so invasive..I'm really just trying to learn more about you."

He blushed at the question and shook his head. "I don't like girls.... and I don't have a boyfriend..." he said softly. Its not like he hadn't been asked out before but he usually never said yes. He didn't want to be used and left. He didn't think he could take it.

Was it wrong he felt kind of happy when Marcus said he didn't have a boyfriend? "I see," Christian nodded and lightly ruffled his hair with a chuckle. "I'm sure you've had quite a few after you though. Or am I wrong?"

Marcus shrugged. "A few have asked me out this year... I usually say no though," he said shrugging like it didn't mean anything to him. He had a few that had been trying to get him to go out with them, but he was smarter then that.

"And why's that?" Christian questioned curiously, his head cocked to the side. A tiny smirk flitted across his face as he teased, "What if I were to ask you out, would you turn me down as well? Be honest now." he warned.

He was blushing once again and looked down hiding his face. He shrugged once more. "I know when I'm going to be used and they would've just used me for sex," he said softly. He wasn't a virgin, due to a stupid mistake he had made a long time ago but he had not had sex since then. He felt his eyes widen when Christian asked him how would he react to Christian asking him out. He didn't respond for a little while. "I really don't know..." he said softly, not wanting to lie but he didn't want to tell the truth either.

Christian shook his head. "I understand why you said no. You deserve much more than that." He stood up and chuckled without humor. "I have a feeling you do." With that, Christian walked off towards the kitchen, calling over his shoulder, "Are you feeling hungry yet?" After Marcus told him he hadn't been eating much at all, he couldn't help but want to get something in him.

Marcus sighed and kept his head on his knees once more, feeling sad all of a sudden. When Christian got up and offered him something to eat he shrugged. "I'm not really hungry but I don't think you'll let me sleep until I eat something," he said looking at Christian his eyes still as gentle as they always were.

Christian quickly put together a sandwich and grabbed Marcus something to drink. Walking back to him he sighed, "Can you blame me for worrying?" He set the plate and cup down on the coffee table. "Eat a couple bites and I promise not to bother you anymore. Cross my heart."

Marcus shrugged and nodded his head. He began eating and to his surprise he found he wanted to finish eating. He finished it and then drank half of the glass of juice. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pill bottle and took out a blue pill. He popped it into his mouth and then drank some of the juice.

"Thanks." He said with a genuine smile, dropping back into the spot on the sofa next to him. He eye'd the blue pill Marcus pulled from his pocket and swallowed. "What is that?"

Marcus looked at the bottle and read out what it was. It was an anti depressant that was known to also help with anxiety. "My parents had me see a doctor a few years ago and he told me to take this that it might help," he said putting the bottle back into his pocket.

"Oh," Christian looked away for a moment, then back to him, concern evident on his features. "Does it help though?" With the state he found him in, he wasn't so sure.