You in 10 Years

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh! Or not being arrested for murder!

In my most wildest of dreams, in 10 years, I will still be 23.

As it stands, I don't plan on living my current life forever. I have my desires pulling me to life of constant travel. In ten years I hope to be waist deep in tour dates and fan mail. As some of you may know, I turned a huge corner about a year ago. Among the aftermath, I looked at what was happened with my current career (if you want to call it that) and hard I was pushing against a wall and not getting much of anymore. I am in debt for an education that has paid me back in favors that will most likely never be paid back. Not that I mind using what I learned to help out friends and family, but there comes a point something has got to give and it was me who decided not to give myself to something I only went into for a job. It wasn't my passion. So I figured, if I am not going to get a career doing what I like and have a little talent in, that I would do something I LOVE and also have some talent talent in. Which, in this case, is music. Specifically, singing.

I dedicated my time to music. (When not working) I went over with a friend of mine to his college and he helped get me starting and honing in what I had. Turns out, what I had was a deep confidence issue. Which was sad, because it was the one thing really holding me back. I began writing poetry again. And I am slowly building confidence by going out to karaoke and singing to random people on skype.

So while I am giving my self-worth a boost, I will work. I will write more/sing more/get out of my comfort zone more.

And in 10 years, I will have a drastically different life. I will likely have married and had a child or two by then. Daddy will rake in the cash and come home to rake the leaves. I plan on having a home of our own as well. I could go all over the world performing and take my family with me too. Hell, we could be a family band. xD

And that is where I hope to the be in 10 years. A lot of work is ahead, but I don't have anything better to do. ;D

In 10 years, SAO will be the norm, along all its other spinoffs. SAO=COD

In ten years I'll probably be face-down in a ditch ass-naked.

In 10 years, huh?

Finishing up my doctorate, hopefully able to find a job as a pathologist either home in Nebraska at the UNMC, or in California with @Xnijmai and the rest of my would-be in laws. Somewhere in there I'm deadset on visiting Europe- maybe say hi to a few of the European-Iwakuvians along the way. I'm probably gonna have to deal with a kid or fifty of my own somewhere in that equation as well, though I'd like to push that off as long as possible >.>

I want to of become fluent in Spanish, Norwegian and Japanese by that time and I would love to see my korean biological family that I haven't been able to be with since I was about 6. Publishing a novel, graphic or not is also a long-term goal that I hope I can achieve within that time frame.

Hopefully with a stable job, out of college, and not too terribly in massive debt (but this last one is unlikely). Hopefully publishing a novel

About the same. Then again, that's what I said ten years ago and in no way was I right.
So instead, I shall revise my answer to something more bland, "Older."

Ten years is a long time and things rarely work out, but best case scenario I would like:

- To be more mentally stable and have my anxiety more manageable​
- Make enough money off my writing to live of off​
- Be in a loving, stable relationship with someone, if not married to said person​
- Be renting a house or a good sized apartment​
- Have at least one kid by then (I want two, because being an only child was lonely but three would be too much to handle)​
- To have stopped aging at 25​

Married with kids in my own home. Have published a few single novels and have published at least the first one or two in my planned epic Lost Heart. Also having a job that uses my degree building/designing quadcoptor/other small robotics. And hopefully have made amends with the person I hurt and visited once or twice.