Yer A Wizard!

Timidus looked a lot more relaxed, his white hair curling slightly. He sat down, his plate having only some fruits on it. He nibbled on it carefully and neatly. "G-good morning." He murmured around a grape. He was always a little more relaxed after a hot shower to wake him up.

Jade grinned; it seemed Timidus wasn't as jumpy and scared as he had been last night, but that was probably because there weren't as many people around this early in the morning. "Morning," Jade said; Ana raised a hand and smiled in greeting at the white haired boy, before hugging Alistair and Grim who sat down next to her, Alistair asking her if she'd eaten yet.

Realizing his roommate didn't know any of the other three, Jade introduced them. "Timidus, this is Ana," he pointed to the girl who gave a small smile before going back to her argument; "Grim," the blonde boy nodded, covering his mouth as he yawned; "and the black haired one arguing with Ana over whether or not she's eaten enough is Alistair. Everyone else, this is my roommate Timidus."

Starting on his breakfast before it got too cold, Jade finished somewhat quickly and looked up at Timidus. "We've got lots of time before class, did you want to go to the infirmary and get the test done now?"

Timidus nodded, smiling. "I'm finished." He said and picked up his half full bowl of fruit and empty cup and placed them in the cleaning bin, yawning widely as he went. He came back and nodded at the three who seemed like rather nice people. "Th-thank you for letting me sit with you." He murmured in his usual soft manner and bent, grabbing his bag that he'd carried in with him, hoisting it onto one shoulder carefully and pushing up his tinted glasses. "Shall we go?"

Jade frowned as Timidus got up without eating much, but just assumed he wanted to get the Alignment Test done with so he let it drop for now. Ana grinned. "It was nice to meet you Timidus. Don't worry, you'll like it here."

Standing up, Jade grabbed his bag, "See ya guys later. Ana do what Alistair tells you and eat some more." Alistair gave her a smug grin and stuffed a roll into her mouth. Jade and Timidus left the hall to Ana yelling "I ALREADY ATE, YOU JERK." and waking Alistair around the head.

The brown haired boy sighed and shook his head, taking Timidus' hand, "Come on, the infirmary is this way." Leading the way, Jade got them to the infirmary within three minutes. After explaining to the Healer that no, Jade had not done anything stupid yet and was not here for himself and was here to get Timidus an Alignment Test, they were ready to go.

"Now, Timidus, it's all real simple, you cut your hand, put some blood on this piece of paper and it will tell you, your basic Magic alignment - Light, which means your better at defense and healing, Dark which means your better at offense and attacking, or Neutral, which means you're balanced between the two- whether or not you have an Element Alignment and how strong it is -High, Medium, or Low Class - and if you have any other abilities. For example, if Jade here was to do the test, it would say his magic was Neutral based and that he was Earth/Nature High Class Mage. Understand?"

"I think so..." He murmured softly and smiled over at Jade slightly, a little nervous as to whether or not he'd actually have some power... "What if it says I don't have any powers or barely any?" He asked worriedly as his mother and the headmistresses words echoed around in his head. He was scared that they were completely right...

Jade rolled his eyes and the Healer frowned. "That won't happen Timidus." the Healer said, "If you have the power to get into this school, the test will work, even if it's not at the power level you thought it would be."

"Besides," Jade said with a small huff, "I told you, you're strong, you've got a lot of power. I'm almost never wrong about these things, so trust me alright babe?"

He nodded and sighed, holding out his hand in offering to the healer who reached out and pricked it, smearing it on a piece of paper.

Jade waited as Timidus' blood was soaked up by the page, the small boy's hand being instantly healed by the Healer and grinned when writing began showing up on the page. There was no way the boy could hide now, he would now see proof that he was stronger then most people thought. "Well, babe, what's it say?"

Timidus leaned over, glancing at the page. "Water.... High class." He stared at the changing words. "But.... it wont stop flickering through black, white and neuteral..." He looked up at the healer worriedly. "Is that strange? Did I break it?" Timidus bit his lip as he thought about what it could possibly mean.

Jade smiled, "Told you you were strong Babe." He bit his lip seeing it flicker and looked at the Healer, who looked surprised.

Shaking his head slightly, the Healer gave the small boy a smile. "No, you didn't break it Timidus, it just means your Base magic just hasn't chosen an alignment yet. That's probably why Basic magic is so difficult for you right now." The Healer smiled widely, "Don't worry about it, it'll level out eventually."

He perked and smiled. "Okay... thank you." He bowed his head lightly in thanks towards the healer. "We should head out to class now." Timidus murmured as he walked over to Jade, feeling utterly elated at what he'd learned. He wasn't a dud! His mother would be so proud!She wouldn't look down on him or seem utterly depressed when he failed at a simple task once again.

Jade smiled at Timidus. The other boy was just so cute when he was happy. Shaking his head slightly, he really shouldn't be thinking that about a person he just met yesterday, the mixed-eye boy took Timdius's hand and they walked out of the infirmary.

"Come on, this place can get pretty confusing and you can easily get lost if you're aren't used to it and you're new so..." Jade blushed and took a breath, realizing he was rambling again. "Anyway I'll walk you to your class, okay?" He looked down the halls and blushed again. "Uhh, what is your first class anyway?"

"Oh... History of magic." He said, smiling as they walked along. He'd gained a friend and turned out not to be a dud after all! He couldn't wait to tell his mum! Would she be happy though? His smiled faded a little. His mother was no wear near an element... So his father that she hated so much, the person that left them before he was born... He would have those abilities. He would remind his mother of the one that stole her heart and abandoned her in her time if need.

Jade grinned. "That's my first class too. Come on it's this way." He led Timidus down the corridor and down to the third floor. It wasn't unusual for people in the same year to have a lot of their Core classes together, with them splitting off when it came to the specialties. For example Jade had classes in Earth Magiks and had more Herbology and Potions classes whereas someone else would have different ones. Ana, for example had classes in Water Magiks, Empathy, Healing and more classes in Magical and Non-Magical Defense.

Walking into the room Jade noticed Grim sitting in the middle of the class and walked over, bring Timidus with him. Sitting down next to Grim, Jade motioned to Timidus to sit down next to him and pulled out a notebook and a Never-Run-Out-of-Ink Dictation Quill. Jade loved these quills, they wrote down the whole lecture automatically so Jade never ended up missing something important.

"Hey Grim, how are you?"

The other boy scowled, "History first thing? You've got to be kidding me. And Alistair and Ana have some of their Specialty classes right now. Alistair's in Spell Combat and Ana's in Healing. Me? I get stuck with fucking History first thing." he grumbled.

Jade laughed "Ah well, it doesn't always work out, but it's better to get it out of the way." He turned to Timidus with a grin. "What do think, babe? Better to get it out of the way or put it off?"

Timidus blushed slightly. "I like history. It's like listening to a fairytale..." He pulled out his pen and paper, writing his name in neat and elegant cursive at the top and looking around his class, biting his lip nervously. He'd never been in a classroom before, and he was a little frightened that he might do something stupid or perhaps he'd get things thrown at his head. He'd seen kids do that on the TV sometimes... were these students like them?

Jade smiled. "I suppose it is kind of like that. Although most people tend to fall asleep during this class. I can't be helped though, most people find this class boring." He smirked, "Right, Grim?"

Grim rolled his eyes, "I don't find it boring, Ana and Alistair are just more engaging and animated when they go on one of their History rambles so they keep my attention better then the teacher does."

Jade smirked, "That's not the only reason they keep your attention."

Grim blushed and scowled. "Shut up Avalon."

Jade snickered, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever Ice-boy" He looked at Timidus and frowned slightly. His roommate looked nervous. "You were Home-schooled before this right Babe? Relax, it's not that much different, just more people and most of 'em will be dosing off before too long so don't worry, okay?"

Grim was watching them with a strange look on his face. "He's a lot like Ana, anit he?" he said to Jade.

Jade grinned, "Water Aligned too, right babe?"