Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Gah! I promised myself that I wouldn't make another RP interest check!

Anyways, I'm thinking of rebooting this old RP. I've improved over six years, so very major changes from this old incarnation will be presented, such as a more solidified setting, different education system and so on.

Basically, this is a School for individuals from many realms to learn about subjects that they can't learn in their home realm, or in some cases, can. The most prominent classes are the combat-based ones.

It's easier to show than explain. What I intend to show is what classes there are and aren't.

If you're wondering, I'm going to ditch language, history and most basic subjects, explained by how those can be learned in every school in the multiverse. There are a lot of languages, so the school just uses Universal Translators.

I'm considering adding 'Multiverse Economics' and 'Multiverse Politics' as subjects, but maybe I'll solely include the former.

Due to the nature of the school, students can be of a wide variety of ages. Learning doesn't stop when you're old!

I'm thinking of kickstarting a crossover RP series and thought - hey, School's a good place to start!

What will this RP series be called? Well, I've considered 'Mirror Tales', which I actually executed before it died. Previous incarnations included 'Mega-Multiverse' and 'Ultimate Crossover'. Really creative names. Probably going with something a little more catchy this time. Heck, maybe I'll unironically slap Nipponese on the title! Like uh... Tsukihime! No one will suspect a thing!

Wait a second...

Last edited:
gah im a sucker for school roleplays

please count me in!

i've got some ideas :3
shall i start planning with the original cs?

The CS is going to have very, very, very drastic changes. 6 years can change a bird after all.

These changes will include completely ditching the Duel Academy-esque dorm system.

But yeah, go ahead and display what plans you might have.

-expresses interest-

I'm interested.

I'm curious as to which characters you're all wanting to play. Here are three of mine.

Aster_%28Event%29_A.png

Aster (Granblue Fantasy)

Hackmon.jpg

Hackmon (Digimon)

latest

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)

I may pull these out. I will include an "or" in some of them, so I do want a honest input on which one to go with.

Anon - Tron Evolution
VECTOR - Resident Evil series or Garrett - Thief [2014 reboot].
Terry McGinnis - Batman Beyond or Genji Shimada - Overwatch.

Not sure if I'm gonna make teachers playable, but if I do, what will he teach?

Specter Knight has a lot of potential as a teacher. He could, of course, teach Combat, seeing as he's more than bested pretty much all the other Knights (with the exception of the titular Shovel Knight) in the game.

He could teach a magic course, perhaps even one concerned especially with Dark Magic.

Or he could do his preferred job, which is KICKING BACK AND RELAXING, and teach Study Hall, where he angrily shushes his students for goofing off too loudly but ultimately doesn't care what else they do as long as they don't interrupt his playlist.

EDIT: If you're certain about making teachers unplayable, he could also be a villain, although a reluctant one.

He would be bound to the will of whoever had the power to extend his undeath, although he would make up excuses not to actually kill anyone, despite being more than capable.

Last edited:
Do note that this is still breddy active.

This RP will be pretty casual, unless you participate in some sort of side campaign like an outschool mission. Due to the RP's casual nature, I will be able to initiate it no matter my schedule.

Also, I'll see who else is into this.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
After clearing my RP schedule, I will have room for this RP.

Rechecking, rechecking...

Status
Not open for further replies.