Xonnen

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ya interesting," Rabia said still in her trance. She imagined her and Momo laughing at a table at the fast food place. Then Rabia shuck her head and looked around. "Where did Connie go?" Rabia asked. She didn't see her leave the table and head over to Ko.

Ko: //he chuckled because he had been called senpai many times before/ I plan to either be a clothing designer or run my own fotune telling shop. But your mind will change a lot up until you graduate.

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
((guys I'm sorry if I don't respond as much. My mom came over from the states to spend three weeks with me. >.<))

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]Umi pointed towards Connie and Ko. "She went over to that guy. He walked in not too long ago and she wanted to introduce herself to him. She's blushing so hard I can see the blush from here!" Umi snickered.

"Well, what do you plan to do now, Rabia?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie tilted her head to one side, giving Ko an intrigued look. "Clothing designer? Fortune teller? Why are you interested in those things, if you don't mind me asking...?"[/fieldbox]

"I don't know. How much time do we have until lunch is over? What do we have after this?" Rabia asked looking at cute little Connie and her red cheeks. Rabia started to pack up her lunch and put it in her bag. Today was sure going to be a fun one, she thought. Rabia smiled and sat up waiting for a response from Umi.

Ko: Well, not necessarily clothes in general. I want to design Kimonos. Theyre just really elegant and beautiful. And then fortune tellin gmaybe as a side job because that happens to be a talent of mine //he chuckled

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]Umi checked the watch on her wrist. It was a silver color and the clock itself was white while the background was black. "About 2 minutes. Today isn't going to be very eventful since we will just go around and be introduced to any new teachers and old teachers will introduce themselves to the new students... nothing really important is going to happen. We'll just be going from class to class before going home. It's the first day of school after all."

She looked over at Calix who still had a scowl on his face. He seemed to be in a really bad mood. Well he always was in a bad mood... especially after the change. He was before known as Catie, the most popular girl in the class. It's always been a stereotype that pink-haired girls are too "girly" to go through the change. Of course this stereotype was dis proven once Catie became Calix. Now he's constantly grumpy because well... he is no longer a "she". And no longer the most popular girl. Of course, the good looks stayed, and now Calix is the most popular guy. He doesn't really enjoy that title though. He denies being male and says it was all a mistake. He doesn't like being called "Calix" either but well... the change is a biological occurrence. There is no way it was a mistake... try telling Calix that though. He wouldn't listen.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie did a little gasp of amazement. "R-Really? Wow... that sounds really cool. Also, I agree with you. Kimonos are really beautiful. I wish I had one of my own but... well I have never been to Japan while on earth and I didn't really see a reason to buy a kimono anywhere. I wouldn't be able to use it much where I lived..." She sighed. "I lived in Florida. It's hot as heck over there... not to mention weird." She thought about her elementary and middle school experiences. Yep. Definitely weird. Weird live, weird friends, weird events, weird everything.

She brought her attention back to Ko. "Where are you from? I don't know much about these... other worlds... Xonnen is already a bit much for me, but it seems there are students here from other places. You're not from Xonnen... are you?"[/fieldbox]

((Not far from the truth lol))

Ko: You're correct. I'm not from Xonnen! //he said/ I was actually born and raised in Kyoto. I went to school there for awhile and I was picked on, and eventually was found out 8th year that I was a Kitsune. That's why i transfered to Xonnen. //he blinked his red eyes at her happily/ And as for a Kimono, I make my own, so if you maybe want to stop by my dorm room later, I can take your measurements and you can pick out your own fabrics? //his ears wiggled questioningly

"Well I guess your right, well the next 5 hours are going to be boring, at least I get to hang out with Momo later," Rabia said with a sigh putting on her backpack. It looked like Connie was having fun with her new friend. Rabia was getting impatient she wanted to bell to ring. So started to tap her foot and looked at the bell.

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]The bell then rang, loud and clear for everyone to hear. The class became busy as students started to hurriedly pack their things and rush out of the class room. "It seems like this part of the day is over. Onwards then!" Umi said, grabbing her things and pushing her frames up on her nose.

((Dunno if you want a time skip to after school or not. >.< choose))[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie was getting super excited about the fact that Ko would personally make her a kimono. She was so excited she almost didn't hear the bell. "I would love that! Ah... got to go to the next class... but I'll be sure to see you later about that kimono." She winked at Ko, grinning from ear to ear before turning on her heels and waltzing back over to Umi. She once more looked over her shoulders and smiled at Ko before waving. "See you later!"[/fieldbox]

Ko: Wait a minute before you go. //he said setting a hand on her shoulder/ Stop by my dorm room after school. Its room 207. I'll be there. Thats a promise. //he said before handing her a card with his dorm room's number on it

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie couldn't help but jump when the man put a hand on her shoulder. "O-Okay!" She stuttered. She took the card from Ko, blushing a bit. She was going to go to his dorm... alone. The thought made her brain turn to mush and she went into freak out mode (on the inside. She wasn't going to show how panicked she felt). "S-See you then..." The girl mumbled under her breath before hurriedly making it over to Umi to ramble about what happened.[/fieldbox]

((lol I made her a fangirl))

Ko: //he just smiled and gently bowed as the girl ran off

(thats adorable)

Ryze was sitting in the detention corner, snacking on his biscuits and potato chips. Reason was him being late and missing school for the past few days. "Should've updated the calendar... Still it doesn't do shyt since I dunno how dafuq are there so many numbers & 'octopuses' there O_O... Seriously, this world's calendar's hard to use >_> ..."

"And f**k this world, why do I have to go through such shyt just to get a job >.< ..." Ryze ranted when a lecturer happens to pass by. "Great... another interesting day ~" Ryze looked at the lecturer who seemed to be pissed off from what he said just now. ('how I wish I can use magic here... would have blasted the living shyt out of him <_<') he thought.

((lmao someone finally drops the f bomb. XD lelz... btw HERE COMES A LONG POST WOOT!))

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]Umi smiled gently at Connie, who seemed extremely excited about being invited by Ko to his dormitory. She knew Ko made beautiful Kimonos and was sure Connie would look great in one of them. "I'm glad you're enjoying your time in Xonnen so far! I was kind of worried you wouldn't like it... with all the Xonnians who don't like humans... I thought maybe some of them would give you a hard time..." She turned her gaze to the ground and frowned.. but quickly put a smile on her face again, reassuring Connie. "But if you like it... and everyone is being nice to you, then I have nothing to worry about, right? All is well!"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie grinned back at the blue haired girl. "Totally! Although... there is one thing that is bothering me." Umi gave her a puzzled glance and tilted her head to the side. "That guy... Calix was it? He keeps.... glaring at me. I guess I shouldn't worry about it though. Hey, let's get to the next class. I don't want to be late!" And so the two of them made it to the next class, chatting along the way about the school year ahead.[/fieldbox]

~Meanwhile~

[fieldbox="Allyn, White, dashed, 10"]Allyn made his way into the detention center, ruffling his hair as he walked in. His white sony headphones hung around his neck, the cord leading to the smart phone that was in his pocket. Music was still loudly playing on the device, and could be heard by anyone within close range of him... or could be heard by everyone in a silent room. He blew a bubble using the gum that he was chewing on, and it soon popped. He went back to chewing it and lazily glanced around the room before looking at Ryze. He took a seat next to him, took his phone out, and turned his music off. Allyn was always a trouble-maker. He was always doing something mischievous with the other students in the school and of course, from time-to-time, was caught red handed. He turned his attention to Ryze once more to speak to him.

"Yo. What did you do to get put in here?"

He blew another bubble, let it pop, and went back to chewing. His eyes were half lidded, giving him this bored/tired appearance. Most students in Xonnen weren't causing trouble. They were all goody-two-shoes... except him. He's mostly causing problems and making a fool of himself to get positive reactions from others. After all... most people wouldn't like a hybrid like him. Yes, his parents consisted of a Xonnian and a Human. That's why his hair color was black, a normal hair color for those on earth. His eyes though... were a ruby red color. He was sure that if he went for vacation to earth, people would be afraid of him. They'd probably think he was some sort of demon... of course, they could just assume he was wearing contacts of some sort. He didn't much like his eyes, and would often put on blue contacts to hid them. Really... he didn't much like Xonnen. The people were too judgmental for his liking. Earth seemed a bit too boring though... he wanted some excitement in his life for once... although he wasn't sure if he would ever have that kind of satisfaction.

"I started a food fight in my class during lunch time. It was hella awesome.~ No regrets.~" He grinned devilishly at Ryze while leaning back in his chair and propping his feet up on his desk.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kotone and Momo, White, dashed, 10"]The two girls were waiting in their last class. They were talking about the new girl, Connie, and how Umi has been talking to her quite a bit. "I wonder what they're gossiping about." Kotone whispered to Momo.

"How can you be sure it's gossip?"

"They keep whispering and giggling... how could they not be gossiping?"

"You have a point" Momo admitted with a slight smile.

"Class is almost over. Are you busy later?"

"Nope!" Momo cheered. "I'm completely free! Let's go to my house after school, alright?"

"Didn't you have a date with Rabia?"

"She cancelled so... I can hang out with you!" Momo thought to herself about all the fun they would have.

Just as she finished that thought, the bell rang.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Calix and Yuki, White, dashed, 10"]The two boys walked out of the school, side-by-side. Yuki, the boy with blue hair, nudged Calix with his elbow. "I saw you were eye-ing that new girl. Connie, right? You finally coming out?" The boy grinned and waggled his eyebrows at Calix, causing the boy to punch him in the arm. Yuki just rubbed his arm and laughed. "Come on, Cal!"

The pink haired boy snarled. "Don't call me that."

"That's your name though! Come on... being a guy isn't so bad! You can hit on hot chicks."

"I don't want to hit on 'hot chicks' as you say it..."

"Aw Cal... stop being so in denial. You know you like the chicas! I know the change can be hard but come on... why not talk to Connie? She seems cute. You might like her.~" Another punch was given to his other arm.

"First of all... she's a human. Second, I don't like girls. Thirdly... don't tell me what to do."

"Whatever you say bro... whatever you say..." Yuki didn't seem to believe Calix.

Calix sighed, looking up at the sky. He wish he knew why he went through the change. There was no sign or warning that it would happen... he just woke up in a different body one morning. His parents are supportive of him... but he just wants to change back. He doesn't want to be 'Calix' anymore... he wanted to be 'Catie' again. Yuki spoke up again, bringing him out of his daze.

"You know... I overheard the new girl talking to Ko. Sounds like she's going to meet up with him. Oooo what do you think they're going to do?" Yuki was getting giddy.

"I don't know... but..." Calix began to grin evilly. "I think I'm going to crash their little meet-up.~"

Meanwhile... Connie was making her way to Ko's room... and so was Calix. She knocked on Ko's door.[/fieldbox]

((Aaaand what happened to Wataru? :O))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ko: //from the inside of his dorm, you could hear some traditional Japanese music coming from the inside of his dorm. He gt up and walked to his door and opened it up to greet the human girl/ Hello Connie. Please, take of your shoes before coming in. //he smiled gently before moving so that she could come in

((Since Neko_Green is dropping out I changed the previous post.))

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie nodded before bending down to take her shoes off. Once they were off, she walked in, a little shyly. She wasn't sure how things were going to go but she tried to act as natural as possible. "So um... what do you want me to do first?" She questioned, nervously twiddling her fingers.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Calix, White, dashed, 10"]Meanwhile, lurking somewhere nearby, was Calix. He was listening in on their conversation, and trying to find the perfect point to go with his little plan. He hated the new girl... and there was NO WAY he was going to make being here in Xonnen easy for her, that was certain.[/fieldbox]

Ko: //he gently shut the door behind her/ Well first you should pick out your fabrics. //he gestured to the array of colors and patterns of fabric layed neatly in rows on the floor

('And now it got extended, sooo much for my rant juz now >_> ...') Ryze sighed as he thought. Just then, he noticed a person entering a detention room. A person with an attitude like him.

"Absented myself from school a few days back, and arrived a few hours late here. Jotted down the wrong date in the calendar I suppose~ >.<" Ryze stated lazilly while taking a bite on his potato chip , "then cussing & swearing and a teacher just passed by, was supposed to be able to exit here by now, but thanks to that bloody teacher who have nothing better to do but to walk around, it got extended -_- ."

"Food fight huh, glad that I've brought food here, or there would be another one here~" Ryze replied rather sarcastically while shaking his legs, offering out another packet of potato chips, "Want some?"

((Was busy yesterday, apologies for the late post ))

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie browsed them for a bit, trying to decide which would be the best to pick. "I'll take this one." She pointed to a fabric that was blue and purple.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Allyn, White, dashed, 10"]He smirked. "Sure! Why not? I haven't really eaten chips for a while." He took what was offered to him and began snacking. "How long do you have to be in here? If it's too long... then let's just..." he paused. "Sneak out.~"[/fieldbox]

((sorry! I know I took a while but my mom was doing a lot here with me before she left for America again... so I didn't have time to reply. >.< ))

Status
Not open for further replies.