Xonnen

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ko: Thats a lovely color. It would look great in you. //he said with a smile/ Now dont be alarmed by this, but im going to need you to remove your shirt? This is simply just to take a more accurate measurement of your bust, ok?? //the boy asked politely whist grabbing his measuring tape and a his notebook

"2 hours more, and I'm rather tired of my junk food here~" Ryze said, packing his bag with his unopened potato chips. "Alright, lets sneak out~"

Ryze looked out at the corridor, it seemed safe from how he looks at. He headed for the nearest staircase, then downwards to the ground floor. "Sooo, where you eating for lunch? I'm thinking of Mars or something o.o ~"

('And I hope this route would be safe') He thought.

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie couldn't help but blush a bit. Even if this was only for business purposes, she felt awkward taking off her shirt. She did it rather slowly, almost procrastinating to take it off... but seeing as she had no other option she did it anyways... then crossed her arms to cover up her chest in embarrassment. Her bust size wasn't huge but she wasn't flat either. She was a short girl... so her bust size was perfect for her height. Any more and she probably would have looked a little funny. "O-Okay. I uh... did it." She stuttered rather awkwardly.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Calix, White, dashed, 10"]Meanwhile, Calix was looking into the room from a window, making sure he wouldn't be seen... and was currently gawking at the fact that Connie had just taken her shirt off in Ko's room. "What does she think she's doing?" Calix mumbled to himself. Even though it felt wrong, he couldn't help but keep watching... out of curiosity of course.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Allyn, White, dashed, 10"]Allyn shrugged. "I don't know yet... wait." He stopped Ryze with his hand, putting his arm out in front of the boy. "I hear someone coming." Quickly Allyn glanced around, looking for a place to hide.. but what he found was even better. An air vent. "Let's sneak out through there! Hold on..." Allyn always came prepared for his trouble-making schemes. He pulled out a tool that had a lot of different tool heads on it. One was the end of a screw... which he used to open the air vent so they could crawl in. "I went through here before... so I know the way around. Follow me." He went in first... and started to make his way toward the gym, which should have been empty at this hour.[/fieldbox]

Ko: You may put it back on once I'm done, ok? //he walked over and gently pressed the tape across the back of her shoulders/

Kokiri just happened to be passing by and she heard a number of voices coming from Ko's room.
So lightly rapping on the door, she waited for a response. Receiving none she eased the door open
only to find Ko putting tape on a girl's back just as she had taken off her shirt. She quickly shielded
her eyes, her face turning somewhat red.
" Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry am I interrupting something? I'm so so so sorry! I just heard voices and
my curiosity got the better of me!"
She blurted these words out before noticing that this girl was not any normal girl. Her hair wasn't a
striking bright color like everyone else's, it was just brown. A human? Here?
" Wait, is that a human girl?"

Ko: Yes it is a human girl. //his ears pinned back in frustration/ And I do not appreciate someone barging into my dorm room. You could have atleast knocked before coming in //the albino sighed and walked over to let the girl out

" Hey I did knock! Maybe you should listen better you dope!"
She said this with a new edge in her voice, feeling annoyed that he made the assumption that she hadn't knocked in thirst place. But her rapid change of mood quickly termed to it's calm and collected state.
" But I guess it's kinda my fault too. It wasn't very loud."
This she mumbled to herself, her voice barley audible, though shortly after she perked up became all giddy and excited to see a human here at her school.
" But hey, if she's a human... hmm... Hey what's your name? And why is your hair brown ad not pink or green or something? Brown is so dull a color. I think you would look better with bright blue hair in instead!"

Ko: //a look of disgust spread across his cheeks at the girl's ignorance/ Im going to have to ask you to leave. //his ears completely pinned and twitching slightly. He wasnt only annoyed with the girl, but was completely offended by her actions

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie didn't take notice of Ko's annoyance. She was too curious with the girl who had just arrived to notice. She felt embarrassed that the girl walked in now of all times, yes... but she quickly forgot about her embarrassment when the girl asked a question that caught her attention. "Well... it's normal for humans to have this kind of color of hair. And I like mine... even though you see it as just plain 'brown'... there are different shades of brown. My color reminds me of melted chocolate... a friend from earth I knew had hair the color of crisp bark on a tree. Another friend of mine had hair that reminded me of honey. So it's not always 'just brown'. Each shade is unique in their own way too. It's just like how here some people have light blue hair while others have dark blue. They are both blue but still both unique." Connie then paused, her face turning red. "U-Um... I didn't mean to start ranting like that. I apologize."[/fieldbox]

She smiled and started to play around with your hair, intrigued by it's color.
" No need to apologize. I do it too sometimes. No worries."
After q little while had passed, she looked at her own hair and then back to yours, and then back to her own again.
" Maybe I could dye my hair brown. Do you think grown would look nice on me?"
She contemplated the side and tried to imagine herself with brown hair instead of her own silvery whitish blue. It was difficult to picture herself with bro hair because this was the first time had seen anyone with rel brown hair before.
" Hey have you ever had coffee before? What's it like?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie thought about it for a second. "Yes, I think you would look really nice with brown hair." She smiled at the girl, then went back into thinking mode when the coffee question came up. "W-Well there are different kinds of coffee. I don't like strong coffee... I'm more of a latte kind of girl. Hm... how can I explain coffee...? I think the best thing would be if you just try it. It's pretty good in my opinion so... maybe you'll like it too. You've... never had coffee before?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Calix, White, dashed, 10"]Calix could feel himself getting angry, his blood was practically boiling. He didn't like the fact that the human girl was influencing someone from here to die their hair a human color. It just seemed... wrong to him. He wanted to do something about this... but he wasn't sure what yet. Wait... hm... an idea popped up in his head, making him grin evily. Yes... he would do something very soon... just to embarrass Connie and distance her from the others. He pulled out a blow-dart that he had made at home (he's pretty crafty), and positioned himself. When the time was right... he would aim it at the lights, shoot, and blow them out. Once the others would be engulfed in darkness... he would slip in.[/fieldbox]

Ko: //he crossed his arms patiently waiting for the girls to finish their conversation. He moved into the back of the room and started putting the other fabrics away

" you really think so. Oh. No. I've never had coffee before. I've only heard about it but I've never actually had any."
She frowned for a second, trying to think of what coffee might taste like. Now that she really thought about it she
hadn't seen or done a lot oqf things. Guess she really didn't get out much. But she perked back up fairly quickly.
" You're really cool. I wish I could go to where you came from. Just to know what its like. You know?"
Kokiri smiled again a made a little peace sign with her fingers.
" I guess we will have to go out sometime you and me. Oh and you might want to put you're shirt back on."

"Oh, that's a better path than out in the open O.o " Ryze scurried followed Allyn up to the air vent. ('and that guy is suree resourceful') he thought, being rather astonished at him using some spannar or screwdriver thing.

"This place is tight, not sure why they would build some random shyt like this >_> " Ryze ranted while passing through the dark vent. "Andd how long more till we reach that place? o.o "

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie smiled for a moment. "Of course! We can always plan a day out." Then quickly found herself looking surprised and puzzled. "W-Why? I'm supposed to have my shirt off... you know... because I'm getting a kimono made for me so... Ko needed to make m-measurements..." She stuttered.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Calix, White, dashed, 10"]He couldn't waist anymore. He blew the dart through the slightly open window crack, hitting the light and making it go out. He then slipped into the darkness, smirking to himself. He put goggles on once he was in, night vision goggles, and began to sneak around the room. He damaged the materials and quickly used his 'skills' to cause Connie's bra to come undone, causing her to yelp and cover her chest. He snickered softly as she tried to hide somewhere in the darkness. His job was done, and so he slipped out of the room, undetected.[/fieldbox]

((Gosh darn it Cal))

[fieldbox="Allyn, White, dashed, 10"]Allyn exhaled. "It won't be much longer. In fact... I think the panel up ahead is our exit." Allyn crawled a little faster to it before getting out his trusty tool again to unscrew it. He pushed it open and crawled out, lending a hand to Ryze to help him out of the air vent. "Okay, looks like he escaped just fine. So what do you want to do now that we're out?"[/fieldbox]

Ko: //because of his hightened senses of hearing and sight when its dark, he managed to snatch Calix before he slipped out/ What on Earth do you think youre doing? //he asked in a very stern tone, not happy with the fact that he just busted in, destroyed his things, and completely interrupted what he was doing/ You understand that i can report you for breaking in and ruining y things right?

She squealed when the lights went out, throwing her arms over her head as she heard glass shatter when the lights were hit.
She hated being in the dark, but she heard the other girl yelp and she looked around trying to figure out what had happened,
hearing things being smashed and broken. Then she heard Ko's voice, seemed he had caught the vandal before he could escape
thank goodness. She hoped nothing too bad had become of the human girl whom she now trusted and considered a friend.
" Are you okay? Is everyone alright? Nobody's hurt. Right?"

[fieldbox="Calix and Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie got up, still covering her chest. She felt like she was having a heart attack.

"Y-Yeah... I think I'm alright."

Calix scowled, glaring at the man who grabbed him. "It's none of your business what I'm doing. Also you shouldn't grab a lady so roughly." He spoke with a very serious tone, making Connie stop panicking and look towards his direction curiously. "You're a... girl?" That voice didn't sound female though.

"Yes. Well... no... not right now. I was... but that was taken away from me before I could even bat an eye. I still consider myself a woman though... the change had to be wrong. It's a mistake. I'm not a boy... I like going to the mall to shop, I like pink things, girly things... why did I have to go through the change? I don't think I'll ever know..." He paused before addressing Connie. "You're lucky that you don't have to go through this. Maybe that's why I hate you."

Connie gulped, not expecting to hear this. "Y-You... hate me? But we've never even met."

"We didn't need to meet and talk for me to hate you." His voice sounded cold and his words came out harsh. "First of all, you're a human... a species that many of my people hate with a passion. Maybe you didn't come across any of these people yet... but I suggest you watch your back when you leave school."

Connie was taken aback by his last comment. "Is that a... threat?"

"No. It's a warning." Calix said before turning back to Ko.

"I'm well aware. Not that it matters anyways. If I got kicked out of this school, I wouldn't be upset... I've already lost everything I had here."

Connie went silent, thinking about Calix's words. Despite him hating her, she felt kind of bad for him. After all... he seems to be affected emotionally by the change. Umi told her a bit about this change. It's still a little bit weird for her, but she could understand how hard it must be for someone here to go through that, especially when they didn't expect it. To go to sleep as a girl and wake up as a guy... It must be tough for sure. Then a thought struck her.

"Wait... how come you guys hate humans but not other species that also come to this school? I mean... they don't go through this 'change' thing either. What makes humans so special to hate?"

Now it was Calix's turn to grow silent. "It's... a long story... maybe you'll figure it out in history class."[/fieldbox]

"And we're out, finally~" Ryze said, squeezing himself out of the air vent. "And I guess I shall have a formal introduction to my class tomorrow"

"I'm hungry, those potato chips aren't satisfying my hunger that much o3o " Ryze mumbled, " What about, we eat at Mars. Though I'm a bit tired of eating that, but that's still the nearest place to eat that I know of o.o ~ "

He walked in to Mars, "Big Mars, upsize, Coke"

[fieldbox="Allyn, White, dashed, 10"]Allyn did a prolonged exhale. "I'm not really that hungry. I'll keep you company though at least." He walked with Ryze into Mars and then rethought what he had said earlier.

"On second thought... I think I'll have a large coke."[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.