Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tell us about the geography of Xesious (ex. are there desert, jungle, or plains) and what are the names of the major cities, or do we decide that?

Character Sheet:

Name: Alastair Azazel
Sexual Orientation: straight
Abilities:
  1. basic healing magic - can heal small cuts and food illnesses
  2. Will-O-Wisp - Can create purple fireballs that burn the target. It is a illusion, so no physical damage is done but it feels real. it is most effective on someone who is mentally stable and has guilt.
Weapon(s): a metal chain connected to a throwing knife
Social Class: Commoner
Job: Assassin
Personality: Alastair is a kind soul who in most cases would rather help other than to hurt them. he is warm and outgoing person. Despite these qualities he is sadistic to nobles, Lords, and those how come off as narcissistic. Alastair wants revenge on a certain knight for "killing" his family.
Extra info: Alastair originally was training to become a healer. His parents was thrown in jail for a reason he does not know. the bail was to high and his parents died in jail. Not having enough money to continue training as a healer, he became an assassin swearing revenge.
Looks:
Gaius_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

If my character has siblings, do I have to make separate sheets for them too?

Everyone who joined is accepted. Yes, a thief is allowed you actually made me remember that in the beginning I was going to add that but forgot.I edited and added it to the jobs.

As for the start Lady Sabine, I suppose all of us can start in or around a town. Though I don't want to make the choices of other people.

I will most likely put up the IC either tomorrow or close to that oddsox.
OK sweet

Sorry for the posts lately, but is there a character limit? 1 paragraph minimum or just don't put one liners?
Thanks.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
What is Xesious like: Well, there's deserts, plains and jungles (oh my). It's a world after all so different parts just like earth have different terrain. I thought to everyone come up with names of places and the details along that way during the RP.

Avi you're accepted too. :)

If you want the sibling to be a character you always use, it might be nice but if the sibling comes in later or not that much than you don't have to.

There is no character limit, you can have as many as you want. I am not big on minimums when it comes to posting, I want people to be free to write what they want to write. If they can't think of anything and only write a little, or it seems thats the only thing you can do I am fine with it. If they want to write a lot I'm fine with that too. :)

that posting question was a good one, glad you asked that, I was wondering the same thing. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I will be putting up the IC tomorrow. Once I have it up, I'll put the URL up for everyone. :)

I hope it's not too late to join o3o;

Name: Sora

Gender: Female,but is mistaken,and is posing, as a Guy [pretty much,she's a trap]
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Abilities:
-Can control ice and snow
-Can teleport to short distances.Like,really short distances.(ie.from the ground to a tree branch)

Weapon(s):
-3 assassin knives (2 are used with both hands,1 is longer than both of them)
-2 pistols

Social Class: Noble;son of a Lord
Job: Mercenary

Reputation: Sora is the 'son' of the Lord who is ruling over the Northern area of Xesious.Besides that,he is also very famous,especially among women of all ages,because of his attractive looks.

Personality: Sora is very loyal and kind.She is also very gentle-both in action and in words.That's probably one of the reasons why a lot of women fall for her(thinking that she's a guy).Despite the fact that she's posing as a guy,she's actually emotionally sensitive,but she keeps it hidden.She is also seen as calm and collected.

Extra info: She was first mistaken as a guy when she was five because of her short hair.Because of that,her parents asked her to pose as a guy,which she was okay with.

Looks:
As a guy:
Clothing she usually wears:
Kikuchi.Makoto.full.818285.jpg

Other option she sometimes does:
makotokikuchi.jpg
As a girl:
Kikuchi.Makoto.full.1256922.jpg

Reidan Royce

2a78jo7.jpg

(Photo Credit: http://rogierb.deviantart.com/)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Abilities:
  • Swordsmanship. Not those massive hunks of metal the knights use; no, no, no. The rapier, a weapon of true finesse and subtlety. Footwork has always been Reidan's strong point - recognizing the flow of the battle, the rhythm, and moving to it. He would call it dancing.
  • Diplomacy. Redian has a silver tongue, Well, not literally, of course, but he can be quite the charmer or provocateur when he wishes.
  • Forgery, subterfuge, and skulduggery. Deceiving others is an essential part of the assassin's job.
  • Stealth. The art of stillness.
Weapon(s): A simple rapier (http://casiberia.com/img/prod/sh1098.jpg) that he wears through a metal loop on his hip, and an ornate dagger (http://bit.ly/1hl2u6y), hidden in the boot, for close-in work.

Social Class: Born a noble, now a commoner.
Job: Assassin

Personality: Reidan appears to be quite the happy-go-lucky fellow. Indeed, much too merry to be a hired killer. But, he takes his work seriously. However, work is just that - work. When "off duty" Reidan prefers to take it easy and enjoy the finer things in life - wine, wealth, women, and so on.

Extra info: Reidan has a bit of a history. A rather unfortunate heritage, a father who just doesn't understand, and some very bad choices made. Much of it will be revealed throughout the course of the roleplay (and as I think of it).

Looks: Reidan is clothed in an eclectic mixture of finery, armor, and traveling clothes. He has a fine dress shirt on, tucked into black denim pants. Covering the pants up to his mid-calf are supple brown boots. Over the shirt (apparently as an afterthought) he wears a few patches of steel plate to cover vital areas. Over all of this is a green traveling cloak.

----

Hope I'm not too late!

Nope your not too late, I like keeping RP's open. You're both accepted.

Update: I'll post up the IC later today, I'm going outside and playing with my dogs in the snow this evening. :)

Edit: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/xesious.38564/
That's the link.

Last edited:
Yay, it's open!. I didn't get the alert for some reason though

Got my post in, I'll have Fang stay in Flora for maybe another two posts before I have him move to the next town.

Yeahm I had to go to the tavern too, is there a map of Xesious or a list of towns, buildings, cities or a list of whats in it?

I'm just using my knowledge of anime and slowly building of the town, we may just make the cities up as we go. Scarlet will probably tell us when she gets back on.

Yeahm I had to go to the tavern too, is there a map of Xesious or a list of towns, buildings, cities or a list of whats in it?
you can literally create it for yourself, for others to travel to I guess?

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
That was likely my last post so the others that aren't on don't get left behind and have time to introduce their characters.

Yeah, I like for all of us to create Xesious.

Status
Not open for further replies.