Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy batman, I sleep and suddenly there's another batch of posts coming in!
Just curious, what is everyone's time zone?

I...am so confused with all these timezones xD
But I think mine's PST...? *googles* Yup,PST~

I'm on the east coast so I figure its EST. I got to admit, I laughed while reading all of this.

Royal Gravel, you're accepted! And it's hard to explain without saying it but it's kind of (X-e-c-ous).

I pretty much get online randomly everyday. Haha.

I pretty much get online randomly everyday. Haha.
How long would a player be gone for them to risk being dropped out?. Just curious

Right now, i'm thinking i'm here almost all the time, keeping a look out for any new replies :D

Don't worry I don't push anyone out. If they need to drop or want to that's fine. If they miss a lot I just let them jump in somewhere. I know people have things that happen.

Same here, school continues on the 6th so I'll be inactive from 6:00 am to 3:45 pm EST and whatever time I decide to hit the hay,

Only reason I can be on right now is cause I'm on an easy post. XD Also has internet access to the computer. It's not something that happens often.

Only reason I can be on right now is cause I'm on an easy post. XD Also has internet access to the computer. It's not something that happens often.
What're you doing here? You should go to awesome adventures on youtube, reddit or flash games!
Savior it while it lasts, man!

*I can't really imagine myself hours without internet at a time. It's like torture ;-;

What're you doing here? You should go to awesome adventures on youtube, reddit or flash games!
Savior it while it lasts, man!

*I can't really imagine myself hours without internet at a time. It's like torture ;-;
Haha, yeah. Well, when you work at a jail, you don't have internet for extended periods of time. :/ but, it pays the bills.

O.O Jail? Scary!

I don't have school until the 26th though I actually get on more at school than being home like now.

*Nod* Yeah, I get that. Still scary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.