Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay, it's fine. You're all free to write what you like and how much you like. :)

I figured, just didn't want there to be...well...too much with no substance, you know?

You're fine, no need to worry. :)

0.0 Am I commanding an army now? I feel like I should have been the first to know this. :P

Haha, okay. :D

sorry about spamming OOC chat, I'm at work. And I'm at a post that has internet access....and I'm very bored. I took a 5hour energy for funzies. I can I can see smells. o.o lol

Haha, nay it's alright though I should sign off soon. I'm using up internet data and I don't want to reach the limit before it resets.

Hm...so now I'm part of an army, o well as long as I get fed I'm okay with it.

Haha, you guys are great. :D

Even though I've eaten twenty of them today and I'm about to crash from my sugar high I really want brownies :/ . Well everyone, I will see you all whenever I wake up, good night!

I just ate a brownie like a minute ago. Haha..weird.

Cute and fluffy always helps. THAT"S WHY IT"S IN THE WORLD!!!

Ello, I come into this plane of existence and bring gifts of joy and murder.

Name: Solfortissimo
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Abilities: Manipulation of Details; He can put tiny changes in things, that sometimes make a big difference. So long as no one can truly see it until the change is made. For example, a sword becoming dull, changing the direction of a projectile a bit to the side,"silly witch that's not dragon's claw it's frog leg," making a cut disappear, producing random objects, making and organ appear from nowhere- etc. Things like that.
-He's a very good swordsman, quick and agile, but finds little shame in running for help.
-He usually prefer to talk his way out of a bad situation.

Weapon(s): A black parasol acting as a sword sheath
Social Class: Lord
Job: Healer

Personality: Sol is like the guy who you can go to and tell all about your problems. He almost always walks around with a friendly smile and says hello to everyone he doesn't know. He is very helpful, helping the locals with stuff like farming or babysitting, and often going to help the sick and injured. He's charismatic, adventurous, filled with surplus energy, and yet seems so calm. He knows well the emotions of sadness, depression, anger, and hatred, and knows how to deal with people when they feel that way. He sometimes acts far older than he really is. When it comes to his own anger, he will seem only a bit stressed, until he snaps, then he need someone else to stop him. Luckily, he is very tolerant.

Extra info: Sol was born into a farming family. But when his parents died when he was young of unknown causes, his cheery uncle adopted and raised him. Eventually his uncle passed, giving his possessions and lordship to Sol.
Looks: Sol is a tall and slender, heavily tanned man. He has purple eyes and black hair brushed out of the way of his eyes. He has a very tall white top hat with a purple stripe going around it, along with white suit and pants. He has two cravats, one blue and the other magenta, both with white polka-dots. He also has one blue glove and another magenta glove. He wears a pair of fancy white shoes.

@Apocallama @Haruka
Oh dear, a little post collision. Let's just assume Reidan walks over just as Ophyca says "I know it isn't to try our five-star food!"

I noticed that. XD I was gonna say, i think you posted while I was mid type. I didn't get it until I clicked post. All good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.