Xavier's Institute IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jaime Campos De Vasquez aka El Toro

Jaime watched Tasha almost painfully come into the room. There was briefly some sort of minor shaking. He looked for a moment at the girls. Tiff was looking over at the other girl with an odd expression. The other girl looked relaxed for a moment, then seemed self conscious.. but that being said, the few times he had seen her, she had seemed self conscious before too.

He turned to take in Tasha. She seemed coated in, or perhaps like she was made of clay. Fascinating as old mister Spock would say. Just then, Tiffany came over, friendly even. She seemed to inhale one of the remaining tamales. This actually made Jaime smile.

" Hi Tasha, welcome to Xavier's. Are you sure you don't want a tamale ?"

Jaime was relaxed now, Tiff turned out to be normal, probably just irritated that her movie was interrupted and Ansell seemed wigged out a bit anyway. Probably his, Jaime's own fault from this morning.

@Camleen @Cosmic Penguin

taba002d.jpg

Although there are no visible pupils, Tasha looks towards Jaime out of the corner of her eyes as he once more offers a tamale. She looks down at it, and then shakes her head a little. They don't look terribly appetizing… and she isn't hungry in the least really. Ever.

Tiffany now moves towards them, and Tasha steps out of the way a little, as if to allow her to pass. But Tiffany doesn't walk out of the room. Instead she stops next to Jaime, and Tasha's gaze moves to the young woman a moment. But only for a moment. Tasha's eyes are quickly averted towards something to her right and near the floor, her hands fidgeting with thick strands of her 'hair'. Tiffany says she 'looks kick ass'. She feels like she does appreciate the words, but right now her anxiety is far to elevated to truly appreciate the sentiment. There is an awkward silence after Tiffany asks her question of Tasha, but finally Tasha speaks in something of a hesitant tone. Her voice accompanied by a shrug of her slim shoulders. "I… um.. I…" she seems to be struggling with finding the correct words. Or perhaps struggling with getting those words out. You're among friends here, girl. There's no need to be so scared of them. None of them are like you, in the least. But you're all students here. This is just a really screwed up version of homeroom. Tasha seems to take a deep breath (though no air is actually moving), and now her left hand raises a little. Her 'skin' turns a darker shade of brown, and her fingers merge together to form what looks like a stone blade. It even gains a little more of a reflective nature, as if polished a little now. It's a thick looking blade, and not exactly sharp. Perhaps less used for slicing, and more for simply tearing through things.

"Um…" she utters softly, still unable to look any of them in the eyes. "I turn into different… um.. shapes. I make different shapes." She has never heard the term 'malleable bio-rock physiology', but that might be a technical term for her power. No one has ever studied her power, or even given thought to it. She's always been to busy running or fighting to survive to really invest time in figuring out precisely what she has become.

Gideon Star

After some awkward dealings of sitting on the floor between the movie room and kitchen, Gideon decided it was time to wake up and actually eat, focusing on waking up. He woke up in his bed with a start and got dressed in an outfit that consisted of light jeans and a t-shirt. Now in a solid form, he felt better and less awkward about himself, heading down the stairs to talk with the others or at least awkwardly stare. He was hungry and was planning to head to the kitchen.... and he would have headed there if he didn't proceed fall down the flight of stairs and knocking himself up.

He groaned and looked over at his body which was fine outside of a slight concussion and sighed. " Just my luck," he mumbled, wondering if anyone had heard that.

@Anyone really

eva marie labelle
even the most beautiful things can have a deadly side to them
HEX CODE
#FF0000
OUTFIT
Click Me!
CODENAME
Wildfire
INTERACTION(S)
Jack, Ansell, Megan
@CaptainObvious | @Ragamoofin | @Arayvian
MENTION(S)
Jack, Ansell, Megan
@CaptainObvious | @Ragamoofin | @Arayvian

Eva was barely paying attention to Silverfish. Once Megan had came into the room, that's all the snobbish redhead cared about. Though when he called her outfit Last Season, her eyes lit up with a fire that was unseen before. Throwing her deadly gaze towards Silverfish. Folding her arms over her chest and grinning. "Says the one that's wearing ... that." Pointing at Jack's outfit in disgust. "Where did you get that? Oh let me guess ... at a 10 cents or less flea market? Not even a homeless person would wear that trash you call clothing." Laughing as she shook her head in pity.

"And if you really new anything about fashion, you'd know that red is the new black and everyone in Europe is dying to wear what I wear. So, calm that loudmouth of your's down. Silverfish." Blowing him a kiss and grinning. "You probably should go get your sidekick before you TRY to insult me again. Looks like you need help with your kindergarten comebacks." Laughing again, as she turned towards Megan, with a delicate smile on her face. As if she hadn't just insulted Jack several times in the same breath.

"We should totally go to Bella Bella. I soo need a new outfit. And a shopping spree ... on me." Pulling out her Black Card. Even though her parents were dead, her grandparents were well alive and they were soo senile, that they thought Eva was off somewhere at Boarding School. She still had credit cards connected to their very wealthy bank accounts and was going to be perfectly fine for a long while.

Jack didn't take the offence to his eclectic style too kindly ... though he didn't show it, and since Eva wasn't an empath or telepath, how would she know? He was practically ready to get the Oscar for his excellent "don't-care" acting. Of course his clothes were on the cheaper end of the scale but he done a lot of customising, designing, redesigning, upcycling and generally making things WORK. His mom never had much money and fashion was a luxury he just could not afford.

He was stylish but obviously not wearing stuff straight off the menswear runway at Fashion Week.

"Red is the new black and everyone in Europe is mya mya mya" Jack parroted in a mocking tone ... Preschool-tier response but ... being utterly honest, Eva and Jack's bickering belonged in kindergarden (is that how American's spell it?).

Penny would have destroyed Eva with a single touch ... Jack didn't hit girls. Having girl friends was REALLY useful in that sense ... Although Penny wasn't one to throw a punch, forcing Eva to cool off for a while would have proved amusing.

When Penny came to, she was in a chair in a room ... It wasn't the institute ... it wasn't anywhere she'd ever been before and she was suddenly very aware that she was lost.
She was lost and everything hurt and- Then she remembered.

The Inhumans captured me.

Her arms were tied and she was locked in a room. There were no windows and no furniture aside from the chair. All she had was a door, the walls, ceiling, floor and a chair... This greatly limited her options. She thought about the classes she'd taken, what she should do. In the back of her mind she was assessing her injuries. Nothing particularly serious, but lots of bruises and scrapes. She didn't pull herself up from the chair to see if her ankles were injured but she was aware of an ache and remembered tripping as they ran. Maybe her ankle was sprained as well.

She flexed her wrists to see if the ropes had any give. Maybe she could wiggle her hands free and if the Inhumans came back ... maybe she could overpower one she caught them off guard. If she could get a phone- Yeah ... that was her first objective.

She began fidgeting with the ties, straining her ears to see if she could hear anyone on the otherside of the door or perhaps a street up above. She could feel a surge of energy coursing through her ... Marvin's... But it was useless since she couldn't actually use his powers ... now he couldn't either which wasn't exactly optimistic either.

Interactions: Ansell (@Ragamoofin ) Jake ( @CaptainObvious ) Eva (@Justin )
Mentions: Ansell (@Ragamoofin ) Jake ( @CaptainObvious ) Eva (@Justin )
Outfit

"Thank you, I try." Megan always appreciated a good compliment. She didn't agree or disagree when Jack called them bffs. She considered him someone close to her but was unsure whether he held the status of best friend. She raised an eyebrow at him, catching his not so subtle insult directed at Eva. She'd only arrived today but the drama was already beginning to fester in front of her very eyes. Megan thought back to Callum and then nodded. "He's fairly attractive, not my type but handsome nonetheless. Only you would manage to get a date after he hit you." She shook her head.

Megan took note of the look in Eva's eyes. She looked as if she planned on tearing him apart piece by piece. "Hm, your first day here and already you've managed to get into it with someone. That had to be a record." She commented. Megan didn't know why the two of them had a problem with one another and she didn't care to ask, at least not yet. She had to admire her biting comments though, she was talented but was she as talented as herself? Only time would tell. The smile on her face contrasted greatly with the side that she'd just shown. "I don't see why not, it's been a while since I've had a shopping partner. And I'll pay for it myself, though I appreciate the offer." Megan wasn't comfortable with others buying things for her. It made her feel s if she owed them something.

" Pretty cool Tasha. I'm pretty boring. Mostly strong fast and tough. Are you sure you don't want any food ? "

Jaime looked over at Tiff, happy that she was being nice.

" Tiff, I almost punched a guy out on the field this morning. Penny set up some stupid practical joke with a guy who Jack was interested in so that when Jack came up to ask, the guy blasted him. Luckily Jack is hard to hurt. Stupid joke in my opinion, but maybe I'm too old fashion and my instincts too focused on protecting people. Here, take this last one unless Tasha wants it. I'm going into the kitchen for some ice tea. Do either of you want anything ? "

Jaime got up, picking up his t.v. tray to take it into the kitchen and get himself a drink.

@Camleen @Angelic Fusion @Cosmic Penguin

Interactions: @Justin ; Eva @CaptainObvious ; Jack @Arayvian ; Megan

Eva was barely paying attention to Silverfish. Once Megan had came into the room, that's all the snobbish redhead cared about. Though when he called her outfit Last Season, her eyes lit up with a fire that was unseen before. Throwing her deadly gaze towards Silverfish. Folding her arms over her chest and grinning. "Says the one that's wearing ... that." Pointing at Jack's outfit in disgust. "Where did you get that? Oh let me guess ... at a 10 cents or less flea market? Not even a homeless person would wear that trash you call clothing." Laughing as she shook her head in pity.

"And if you really new anything about fashion, you'd know that red is the new black and everyone in Europe is dying to wear what I wear. So, calm that loudmouth of your's down. Silverfish." Blowing him a kiss and grinning. "You probably should go get your sidekick before you TRY to insult me again. Looks like you need help with your kindergarten comebacks." Laughing again, as she turned towards Megan, with a delicate smile on her face. As if she hadn't just insulted Jack several times in the same breath.

"We should totally go to Bella Bella. I soo need a new outfit. And a shopping spree ... on me." Pulling out her Black Card. Even though her parents were dead, her grandparents were well alive and they were soo senile, that they thought Eva was off somewhere at Boarding School. She still had credit cards connected to their very wealthy bank accounts and was going to be perfectly fine for a long while.

Jack didn't take the offence to his eclectic style too kindly ... though he didn't show it, and since Eva wasn't an empath or telepath, how would she know? He was practically ready to get the Oscar for his excellent "don't-care" acting. Of course his clothes were on the cheaper end of the scale but he done a lot of customising, designing, redesigning, upcycling and generally making things WORK. His mom never had much money and fashion was a luxury he just could not afford.

He was stylish but obviously not wearing stuff straight off the menswear runway at Fashion Week.

"Red is the new black and everyone in Europe is mya mya mya" Jack parroted in a mocking tone ... Preschool-tier response but ... being utterly honest, Eva and Jack's bickering belonged in kindergarden (is that how American's spell it?).

Penny would have destroyed Eva with a single touch ... Jack didn't hit girls. Having girl friends was REALLY useful in that sense ... Although Penny wasn't one to throw a punch, forcing Eva to cool off for a while would have proved amusing.

"Thank you, I try." Megan always appreciated a good compliment. She didn't agree or disagree when Jack called them bffs. She considered him someone close to her but was unsure whether he held the status of best friend. She raised an eyebrow at him, catching his not so subtle insult directed at Eva. She'd only arrived today but the drama was already beginning to fester in front of her very eyes. Megan thought back to Callum and then nodded. "He's fairly attractive, not my type but handsome nonetheless. Only you would manage to get a date after he hit you." She shook her head.

Megan took note of the look in Eva's eyes. She looked as if she planned on tearing him apart piece by piece. "Hm, your first day here and already you've managed to get into it with someone. That had to be a record." She commented. Megan didn't know why the two of them had a problem with one another and she didn't care to ask, at least not yet. She had to admire her biting comments though, she was talented but was she as talented as herself? Only time would tell. The smile on her face contrasted greatly with the side that she'd just shown. "I don't see why not, it's been a while since I've had a shopping partner. And I'll pay for it myself, though I appreciate the offer." Megan wasn't comfortable with others buying things for her. It made her feel s if she owed them something.

Interactions: @CaptainObvious ; Jack @Arayvian ; Megan @Justin ; Eva

Caught between the verbal war of Jack and Eva, Ansell could do little but offer silent, fleeting glances at Jack as Eva tore into him. It seemed presumptuous at his first impression of her to think she'd be mean, but now he proved himself correct. Her words were so piercing, Ansell was sure even Jack's armor couldn't stop the blow to his ego.

Blinking, Ansell stared up at Jack, the frustration in his face as clear as his hair. Distracted. This was his chance.

With a bend of his knees, Ansell was out from under Jack's arm, settling his back against the stone of the counter. The tension in the air was still close to reaching a fever pitch, Jack and Eva making quick enemies in each other was surprising to say the least.
"I can't remember seeing Penny back inside," Ansell said to Jack, trying to shimmy his way out from Jack's arm. "Might be thinking the same thing-" With a bend of his knees, Ansell ducked away from Jack, back finding the counter for support. "With her she's probably already there. After her joke this morning, she kinda dipped out." Typical Penny.

Last edited:
When Penny came to, she was in a chair in a room ... It wasn't the institute ... it wasn't anywhere she'd ever been before and she was suddenly very aware that she was lost.
She was lost and everything hurt and- Then she remembered.

The Inhumans captured me.

Her arms were tied and she was locked in a room. There were no windows and no furniture aside from the chair. All she had was a door, the walls, ceiling, floor and a chair... This greatly limited her options. She thought about the classes she'd taken, what she should do. In the back of her mind she was assessing her injuries. Nothing particularly serious, but lots of bruises and scrapes. She didn't pull herself up from the chair to see if her ankles were injured but she was aware of an ache and remembered tripping as they ran. Maybe her ankle was sprained as well.

She flexed her wrists to see if the ropes had any give. Maybe she could wiggle her hands free and if the Inhumans came back ... maybe she could overpower one she caught them off guard. If she could get a phone- Yeah ... that was her first objective.

She began fidgeting with the ties, straining her ears to see if she could hear anyone on the otherside of the door or perhaps a street up above. She could feel a surge of energy coursing through her ... Marvin's... But it was useless since she couldn't actually use his powers ... now he couldn't either which wasn't exactly optimistic either.

Interactions: @CaptainObvious ; Penny​

The thing was, Samuel hadn't even been looking for the Inhumans. It was by a stroke of his marvelous luck that he'd lingered on the rooftop where the kidnapping had gone down. That was crazy, and, yeah, he'd expected the two mutants to just kick ass and keep it moving. Nope. they got got, and it wasn't pretty. The one with all the hair was kinda impressive with his ice thing, and call him suspicious, but those powers really matched up with that new hero that was always hanging around the docks.

God, he wished he could've talked to him, but there wasn't any time. The girl had gotten nabbed, and he had to get back and make sure she didn't, uh, get messed up. Samuel hoped that other guy got to that institute fast, he'd be okay, but he wasn't opposed to some backup.

On the subject of the girl, something told him it wouldn't be good to touch her, not after that thing that happened to the other mutant. One second, it was all polar vortex, and then a drought. What happened? The girl, as it turned out. The ice mutant seemed to not be able to use his powers, and that was pretty crazy. The only thing that topped that was there was actually mutants out there that could, apparently, slap a big 'no' on someone's powers. Crazy, bonkers, even.

There weren't too many heroes that worked in the same places he did, all the ones people knew were up in the sky, or in their fancy skyscrapers looking down on the city. Samuel, on the other hand, had an ear to the ground and eyes on the wall. He knew things, and if he didn't know a thing, finding out was just a suit up away.

The Inhumans, as it turned out, were cracking down on mutants. The reason behind that, Samuel hadn't the foggiest, but if how aggressive they were was anything to go off, it couldn't had been good. In fact, it was a crime, and he was just the crime fighter to get in on the action.

As it turned out, that meant some really, really long trailing. That was fine, things had been going his way so far, and he didn't feel like he was on his last lucky break already. He'd rescue the girl, try to get her back in touch with her friends, and he'd be done. Sounded like his Friday night already.

Usually, his Friday night involved a little less shuffling through cramped, grody vents and more Food Network, but hey. The hideout hadn't been hard to find, not with him hot on the trail on the mutant girl's kidnappers, but getting inside was a little more tricky. He could take his chances and walk through the front door, guns - or rather, fists - blazing. He was lucky, but that was just silly. He'd bear the grime of the vents, for the sake of not risking a trip to the ICU.

Samuel didn't have any real idea of where he was going in the vents, not when everything looked the same, that didn't mean he was lost, though. Samuel just had a feeling, a kind of instinctual guide deep down in him, steering him in the direction that felt right. It was a subtle act of it, but that was Samuel's mutation: luck. The odds were always in his favor, and when it came to finding his way around, he'd get there. Eventually.

In fact, in the moments after Penny regained consciousness, she would've heard a quiet rustle in the ceiling above her.

• Love
Reactions: Gands and Justin

On his way back to the kitchen, he just about stumbles over Gideon, who is knocked silly at the bottom of the stairs. Then he notices floating Gideon and jumps a little.

" Damnit Gideon... you startled me ! You are alive right ? I'll take you into the kitchen and get you some help "

Jaime very gently, and with very little lifting effort, picks up Gideon's body and carries him into the kitchen.

"Pardon me folks, I think Gideon has hurt himself. Can someone lead me to medical please ? "

@CaptainObvious @Ragamoofin @Arayvian @Justin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @Cosmic Penguin

Tags:@Gands @Camleen
Outfit: Reference

If this had been two hours earlier, Tiffany would have grabbed the new girl's face and forced her to look at her. But Tiffany was trying to be more...Aware of herself in a sense. So all she could do was wonder why the other mutant wouldn't look her in her eyes. It was weird. It was like when a dog was being a dick, so you stared at it until it whimpered and looked away. But to Tiffany's knowledge, this girl wasn't a dog and didn't have any dog shapeshifting powers, so there was really no reason for her to be acting this way.

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when Tasha showed them her power and she couldn't help the huge grin that spread across her face. "That's fucking awesome. You're like play-doh but without the weird smell, right?" She leaned in and took a big sniff to confirm this. "Yeah, you smell normal. So you're like the cooler kick-ass version of play-doh. Sweet."

Turning her attention to Jaime, Tiffany frowned for a moment. "Yeah, I saw that. Penny's a bitchosaurus--Really, thanks!" She started then let out an uncharacteristically girlish squeal when Jaime offered her the tamale that Tasha had rejected. Tiffany grinned and snatched the delicious meat-filled snack. She didn't even take a bite, she just crammed the thing in her mouth like an absolute savage. "Mhm, sho goosh. Anf nah, I on' really like ish tea" (Mmm, so good. And nah, I don't really like ice tea.) She moaned around a mouthful of tamale while responding to Jaime.

When he walked away, Tiffany turned her attention back to Tasha. "Wanna hang out?"

Tags: anybody
Outfit: werk it

While most people had decided to head back inside the mansion, Ariel had stayed outside. She'd been outside for awhile now, in her bathing suit with a kiddie pool and a jug of soap. After she had finished training, she'd decided to treat herself to a bubble filled wonderland. Like a spa but without the masseuses and the hot rocks, and saunas and--Okay, so it was more like a waterpark but with bubbles and no kids peeing in the pool. At the moment, Ariel was lounging on top of a giant bubble while reading a fashion magazine.

"This would be a lot more fun with some people though..." She sighed, as she licked her thumb to turn to the next page.

Gideon Star/ Astro

Gideon looked over at his unconscious body and sighed. All he wanted to do was get some food in his gosh darn body- but no, he just had to fall down the flight of stairs and knock himself out.

" Wasn't my intention to startle anyone.... as far as I know, I can't astral project when I'm dead... of course, I have never died either so.... it's only conjecture."

Gideon followed Jamie. He did have to admit that it was nice of him to carry his body into the kitchen for him.

Gideon sighed, hoping that someone was in the medical area. God, even as a projection, it still hurt that he had banged his head.

@CaptainObvious @Ragamoofin @Arayvian @Justin @Gands

Reactions: Gands
@Arayvian @Justin @Ragamoofin @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Megan thought back to Callum and then nodded. "He's fairly attractive, not my type but handsome nonetheless. Only you would manage to get a date after he hit you." She shook her head.

"Honey you're not his type either." Jack teased, not maliciously ... Megan was gorgeous but ... "Gay as the day is long." he explained. "But I swear to Jebus, if you try and poach all the bi-guys in school, I'll throw a bleach bomb in your wardrobe." JAck wasn't being serious ... hopefully Megan knew him well enough to know when he was being sarcastic ... She'd surely have known if he was being serious given how easily he could throw barbs back and forth with Eva.

"I can't remember seeing Penny back inside," Ansell said to Jack, trying to shimmy his way out from Jack's arm. "Might be thinking the same thing-" With a bend of his knees, Ansell ducked away from Jack, back finding the counter for support. "With her she's probably already there. After her joke this morning, she kinda dipped out." Typical Penny.
Jack didn't really notice Ansell shimmying his way to freedom ... fortunately no skin-to-skin contact disasters ...
"Maaaaan ... I thought we were cool but she must actually be mad at me for that accident in training this morning." he groaned, his whole posture dissolved into a sad slump.
"I'll go check her room I guess." Jack suggested but it seemed Ansell thought she'd already bailed out of school.

"Pardon me folks, I think Gideon has hurt himself. Can someone lead me to medical please ? "
"Med bay is down the hall, last door on the left." Jack answered ... he'd gone with Penny that morning to fix her arm after screwing up in training ... he didn't need the med bay much, his skin was almost indestructible when he paid attention to it.
"You didn't see Penny on your way down did you Giddy?" Jack asked hopefully.

Penny heard a noise ... but ... presuming there were no friends here, only foes ... she kept silent ... She waited. She listened hard and began to think ... If they wanted me dead, I'd be dead ... they've taken me as a hostage so they either want information or to use me as a bargaining chip. Right now, they don't just want me alive, but need me to be alive...
That was one thing in her favour. Knowing that she had some value to the Inhumans gave her a little leverage... She'd hold her nerve ... She'd find a way out of this.

On the off chance someone from the Academy had actually found her ... if Marvin had managed to get help in time ... perhaps this was her rescuers ... She didn't know how long she'd been out for the count for so ... maybe it had been hours, maybe it had been minutes. She had no way to tell. But she did hear something close by ... It was either an Inhuman or a mutant ... and if it was a mutant they were friendly, if it was an Inhuman ... well, they'd expect her to wake up sooner or later to do whatever they wanted to do with her so what did she have to lose?

"Hey InLosers ... I'm awake, you dweebs feel brave enough to take me on now that I'm tied to a chair? Bring it on." she must have looked pretty pathetic ... but talking angry, being angry had strength in its own way ... she wasn't going to be a snivelling hostage they probably expected her to be.

Outside the door, two Inhumans waited, bored of their guard duty already.
"She talks a big game..."
"Her powers are ... "
the lizardboy rolled his shoulders, creaking slightly, "I felt her sap some of my energy but- ... She's not realised her full potential, clearly. We should have picked off an Empath or something ... This one could be trouble."
"She's no trouble tied to a chair. Go on, shut her up, unless you're scared."

Lizardboy glared at his companion and turned to the door, swinging it open then letting it click shut behind him.

Penny glared daggers at him. Her arm was bleeding from her half-healed stitches from that mornings injury ... that seriously smarts ... and her ankle was busted too but under closer inspection, she could see a crust of blood around the Inhuman boys scaled skin, scales were cracked and ripped off, some scales had turned a sickly purple-grey while others remained a healthier green shade... Maybe her drain powers had been a little effective. She noticed the Lizardboy kept his distance and she liked that.
"Ready for round two?" she hissed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Gands
Octavia
Movie Room
@Camleen @Cosmic Penguin

Having been sitting quietly she didn't really know what to add to all the conversations. Seemingly complacent with observing she finally began to move when Tasha turned her arm into a blade. Tilting her head she wondered how her body worked, but eventually concluded that mutants could be very random in their physiology. Patting her legs she put her hands on her knees and stood up. Watching Jamie leave she was thirsty, but couldn't vocalize it. Sighing when she couldn't do anything she finally settled her eyes on Tasha and Tiffany. Nudging Tiffany she motioned towards Tasha.

Realizing the girl looked nervous Octavia took it upon herself to attempt to act weird herself, or in her case just act normal. Walking towards a wall she stretched her leg up and put her shoe on it. Reaching her hand up she used her shoe to lift herself up so she could touch the ceiling. Hand lightly bonding to the ceiling she pulled herself up. Right foot detaching from the wall she looked like she was rock climbing with nothing on a 90 Degree angle. After a second she finally got a foot on the ceiling and let herself hang. Planting her other foot her shoes bonded before she just dangled. Moving her feet she began to walk on the ceiling of the room. Hand cascading down she began to laugh. She loved hanging from places, it was a skill she cherished, it was like spider walking.​

Gideon Star

Gideon had lost track of how many times he had his unconscious in the med bay for one reason or another. It was hard to move around and not be clumsy when you had been in your body for a bit. It was easy to get yourself hurt and he did it a lot more than he was willing to admit.

" In all honesty, I haven't seen Penny coming down.... is everything okay?" He asked Jack. He wondered if Jamie was going to bring his body to the med bay yet.

@Gands @CaptainObvious @Everyone else in the kitchen

On his way back to the kitchen, he just about stumbles over Gideon, who is knocked silly at the bottom of the stairs. Then he notices floating Gideon and jumps a little.

" Damnit Gideon... you startled me ! You are alive right ? I'll take you into the kitchen and get you some help "

Jaime very gently, and with very little lifting effort, picks up Gideon's body and carries him into the kitchen.

Gideon Star/ Astro

Gideon looked over at his unconscious body and sighed. All he wanted to do was get some food in his gosh darn body- but no, he just had to fall down the flight of stairs and knock himself out.

" Wasn't my intention to startle anyone.... as far as I know, I can't astral project when I'm dead... of course, I have never died either so.... it's only conjecture."

Gideon followed Jamie. He did have to admit that it was nice of him to carry his body into the kitchen for him.

Gideon sighed, hoping that someone was in the medical area. God, even as a projection, it still hurt that he had banged his head.

"Honey you're not his type either." Jack teased, not maliciously ... Megan was gorgeous but ... "Gay as the day is long." he explained. "But I swear to Jebus, if you try and poach all the bi-guys in school, I'll throw a bleach bomb in your wardrobe." JAck wasn't being serious ... hopefully Megan knew him well enough to know when he was being sarcastic ... She'd surely have known if he was being serious given how easily he could throw barbs back and forth with Eva.

Jack didn't really notice Ansell shimmying his way to freedom ... fortunately no skin-to-skin contact disasters ...
"Maaaaan ... I thought we were cool but she must actually be mad at me for that accident in training this morning." he groaned, his whole posture dissolved into a sad slump.
"I'll go check her room I guess." Jack suggested but it seemed Ansell thought she'd already bailed out of school.

"Med bay is down the hall, last door on the left." Jack answered ... he'd gone with Penny that morning to fix her arm after screwing up in training ... he didn't need the med bay much, his skin was almost indestructible when he paid attention to it.
"You didn't see Penny on your way down did you Giddy?" Jack asked hopefully.

Penny heard a noise ... but ... presuming there were no friends here, only foes ... she kept silent ... She waited. She listened hard and began to think ... If they wanted me dead, I'd be dead ... they've taken me as a hostage so they either want information or to use me as a bargaining chip. Right now, they don't just want me alive, but need me to be alive...
That was one thing in her favour. Knowing that she had some value to the Inhumans gave her a little leverage... She'd hold her nerve ... She'd find a way out of this.

On the off chance someone from the Academy had actually found her ... if Marvin had managed to get help in time ... perhaps this was her rescuers ... She didn't know how long she'd been out for the count for so ... maybe it had been hours, maybe it had been minutes. She had no way to tell. But she did hear something close by ... It was either an Inhuman or a mutant ... and if it was a mutant they were friendly, if it was an Inhuman ... well, they'd expect her to wake up sooner or later to do whatever they wanted to do with her so what did she have to lose?

"Hey InLosers ... I'm awake, you dweebs feel brave enough to take me on now that I'm tied to a chair? Bring it on." she must have looked pretty pathetic ... but talking angry, being angry had strength in its own way ... she wasn't going to be a snivelling hostage they probably expected her to be.

Outside the door, two Inhumans waited, bored of their guard duty already.
"She talks a big game..."
"Her powers are ... "
the lizardboy rolled his shoulders, creaking slightly, "I felt her sap some of my energy but- ... She's not realised her full potential, clearly. We should have picked off an Empath or something ... This one could be trouble."
"She's no trouble tied to a chair. Go on, shut her up, unless you're scared."

Lizardboy glared at his companion and turned to the door, swinging it open then letting it click shut behind him.

Penny glared daggers at him. Her arm was bleeding from her half-healed stitches from that mornings injury ... that seriously smarts ... and her ankle was busted too but under closer inspection, she could see a crust of blood around the Inhuman boys scaled skin, scales were cracked and ripped off, some scales had turned a sickly purple-grey while others remained a healthier green shade... Maybe her drain powers had been a little effective. She noticed the Lizardboy kept his distance and she liked that.
"Ready for round two?" she hissed.

Interactions: @CaptainObvious ;Jack @Arayvian ; Megan @Justin ; Eva @Gands ; Jaime @LuckycoolHawk9 ; Gideon

Ansell couldn't help the eyeroll the current conversation forced out of him, the issue of dates and who was dating who was all something that was lost on him for the most part. Jack lived a very hopeful romantic sort of dating life, and all the drama that came with that. Teenage emotions with powers that could level the institute was a mix he wasn't interested in.

"Oh, don't get protective so soon, Jack," Ansell warned from the counter, cracking a smile at the memory, the rather humorous one in hindsight, of Jack getting knocked on his back by Callum's ''kinetic'' slug. "With a right hook like that, it looks like we're going to have to be keeping you safe from him." Laugh bubbling up in his chest, Ansell covered his mouth as he muffled his snort. "Unless that's the sort of tough love you're looking for?"

Jack was a fun guy in Ansell's book, a little too touchy for his tastes, but still no one he'd want to see getting roughed up by a rowdy date. Then again, Jack was more or less a walking tank, so his concerns weren't too distracting.

Nudging off the counter, Ansell's arms broke into an overhead stretch, yawning as the aftermath of his workout finally hit him. Waving at Jack's notion to check her room, Ansell gave a sleepy nod to the doorway.
"Don't worry, I'll swing by there later," gesturing to his clothes, Ansell plucked out a fraying thread on his shorts. "I'll hit the showers and meet you guys in the lobby? If Penny's still around, I'll send her your way."

Taking a step towards the door with his attention still on Jack, Ansell looked back to the hall just in time to see the limp body of Gideon coming right at him. And, oh, to make matters so much better, Jaime was carrying him. Fantastic.

Sliding on his heel out his way, Ansell caught himself on the doorway, looking a little more than frazzled by the near miss.
"Geez, Gideon, are you alright?" The appearance of his astral form in all it's glowing glory was as eye-burning as ever, Ansell narrowing his eyes at the projected soul. "Jack's right, though," Ansell replied to Jaime, gesturing down the hall. "Down the hall, hit the left, and Holly will have him good as new."

Prepping to run off, Ansell pointed to Jaime and gave him a big grin.
"Say, we're about to go into town. What's say you drop off Danny Phantom and meet up in the lobby in a few?" Not giving Jaime a chance to answer, Ansell ran off.

Swing by Penny's, hop in the shower, go to the town. Some, little part of him hoped Penny had left. Her attitude probably wouldn't sit well with the group, and something told him sparks would fly if Penny happened upon Eva. Gosh, he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen Jack so worked up.

Anyway, how far was Penny's dorm anyway?

xxxxxx

latest

Interactions: @CaptainObvious ; Penny

Samuel didn't get lost, and this wasn't the first air system he'd crawled through, but it took the cake in being the grossest. The hideout had probably been abandoned long ago, and it really showed. Every part of the place looked rickety, and even crawling about in the vents came the risk of making too much noise.

As of right now, Samuel was doing well in the whole sheath thing. It wasn't his thing, but he'd seen a Bond movie once or twice. He had this.

And then he had nothing but the air out beneath him. The vent broke, the entirety of it snapping out of its place and coming like a dusty landslide towards the lizard man. With how the vent quite simply fell, the lizard's chances of moving out the way seemed low.

Samuel, still up in the ceiling, his part of the vent completely secure, stared down at Penny and the wreckage at the door.
"Oh, uh. Never fear!" Cowl over his face, Samuel slipped out the vents, landing solidly and striking a pose at once. "Golden Boy is here!" Arms lifting for a quick flex, Golden Boy flicked his wrist and revealed a shiny, gold butterfly knife. "Mind if I loosen those?" Disappearing behind Penny, Golden Boy's knife split through the first of the ropes fairly easily, careful not to jostle her arm that was in bad shape.

"I have good new and I've got bad news," Golden Boy stated, angling his blade to cut the abrasive ropes from around Penny's hands. "Good news is, your buddy got away and he should be bringing the cavalry." Beaming when Penny's hands were finally free, Golden Boy's knife found the ones keeping her legs bound. "Bad news is, it's just you and me here. So unless you've got kinda X-Alarm on you, we're probably gonna stay that way."

Ropes around her legs falling, Golden Boy stood to his full height, sunny mask fitting over his features.
"I wouldn't worry too much about that, I'm kinda one-man army when it comes to stuff like this so," Golden Boy chuckled. "Name's Golden Boy, I take it you're one of the X-Men?"