X-Men: Rise of a Generation(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you ask?

You guys are a wonderful group and I'd hate to hold you up, I probably won't be able to get up a form until the weekend so if you want to start without me - that'd be OK. My character could be a late arrival.​

So far Roche seems like a fairly understanding guy, so I'm sure he doesn't mind waiting for you, Angel_Cake.

Take your time Angel_Cake, I understand life comes first, so no rush. I do appreciate you taking the time to keep everyone informed, very considerate.

On another note, I will be PMing Rabidness to try and determine if they are still interested and available. If I don't hear back, I'll open the last slot, and try to fill it with someone who had shown interest from the interest check.

Thank you everyone for being such a positive and easy group. I know everyone is excited to start, and plan to have the IC up no later than the weekend.

• Love
Reactions: ACasualBrit
Looking forward to it.

Is there an available spot still? :)

Just waiting for the okay to join. :D

I will go ahead and make a CS then. :)

2lXbBF7_IZO9SIW8EbA6pxjiaPr3cc-VnebyX-MQmpvDHPTSQNRQs1hrgnDqmjVRXqvpe9RO5358_jMMerqq18YSI__f1QS1sKlExeirgQu6HyUB8f9EJy04jZHFGcfoXQ

Name: Aria Cusano
Alias: Pyra
Citizenship: French
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red-Orange
Unusual Features: N/A

Biography: Aria was born and raised in Paris to Angelina and Niall Cusano. In early stages of life, her parents already knew that she was going to be different than the rest of the children. Especially when Angelina found her daughter to be too hot to hold after giving birth to her, and she would feel extremely hot while the child was in the womb. Angelina and Niall accepted their daughter, since she was a miracle baby. Doctors told Angelina should would never be able to conceive a child, but then came Aria.

Aria's powers didn't come until she was close to six years old. Of course, she never thought twice of her abnormal body temperature since she was born with it. Whenever she got angry, her temperature would rise, but that was it. However, when she was six, children picked on her for her abnormal hair color. That is when she felt an uncontrollable anger, and fire seemed to appear out of nowhere from her body. Those flames burned down the playground, and at least those children were safe. She was in the middle of the playground, untouched by the flames.

Her parents knew that was going to happen eventually.

From then she was pulled out of school, and her mother started to home school her. Aria's anger issues seemed to rise, which was hard for her to control and bursts of fire would come from her. She didn't know how to control it. So, she just kept to herself, never wanting to go outside in fear that she would lose control of her temper.

Charles Xavier came to her when she was sixteen years old, finally locating her since she left her parent's house to keep them safe from her powers. He told her that he wanted her to come to a school, and that he would help her. She was skeptical at first, but he told her that he could help her channel her powers in a positive way. That convinced her, and she left to go to the school where she found there were people who had powers. So, she wasn't alone anymore.

Intelligence 4
Strength 2
Speed 2
Durability 3
Energy 4
Fighting 3

Powers:
Pyrokinesis - Has the ability to control and create fire at her own will.
Immune to sickness since her body temperature runs hot, burning off any type of sickness that comes her way.

Weaknesses: Water, large quantities of it, and ice can slow her down.

Paraphenilia: None yet.

Classes being taken: None.

I guess my alert section kinda hate me. Will start this weekend ?! Yaaaaay -party-

when will the rp start?

I'm drawing my character as I can't find an image that links with him. I'll type up a description for the form and post the pictures after.​

Yes it will be posted today. I'm in the middle of painting, so can't say when. Angel is still gonna be posting her CS.

Great! I assumed by garden, you meant the memorial garden, Roche, since there wasn't any actual "garden" on the map. Sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

Nope, that was exactly what I meant. You get a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.